Spin-off: You have no kids, but that crazy night caused an oopsie...

Options
2»

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night was asking a chick where she want it, she telling me it turns her on when someone "? inside" her, talking about "the simulation of possibly creating a life" feels incredible to her. My head was spinning I was so torn. Wanted to just let off in it no ? . I had to chill tho.

Not sure what I would do if she pulled up talking about she pregnant. I don't really rate that. Lol.

Damn i aint ever heard no ? like that lol i like to bust inside females but that probley woulda made me pull out
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened.

I woman'd up and did what I needed to do.

He chose a less honorable route.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s next thread

Would u jump into a volcano or in some ? ?

And by the way you cant jump into some ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    smdh...you ? make my head hurt.

when I said abotion is not an option....its so there is no escape. and due to you not being ready......now life gets realer.

I find it funny how people will say step up....but

ahhh
    fukk it. I'm going for a walk

Lol...in other words are you trying to get ? to see their hypocritical ways and get them to say they'd bounce and then pull up these answers in another thread when they say "Women need to stop ? with ? who ain't ? "?

your getting the point...but wrong idea
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever girl except 2 have asked me to nut in them because apparently it feels good

Fuckkkkk that
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever girl except 2 have asked me to nut in them because apparently it feels good

Fuckkkkk that

? love that ? . When I was younger ? this half-Cuban chick 24 times (kept count) and busted inside her raw 21 times (kept count too).

? hit me with the ol' line: "I know my body really well mi amor. I know when I'm ovulatin'. ? in me it's safe"

Ain't no 23 year old can hear that and resist. But now I break out in a cold sweat and a ? when I think back on them ? sessions.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »

Fuckkkkk that

? love that ? . When I was younger ? this half-Cuban chick 24 times (kept count) and busted inside her raw 21 times (kept count too).

? hit me with the ol' line: "I know my body really well mi amor. I know when I'm ovulatin'. ? in me it's safe"

Ain't no 23 year old can hear that and resist. But now I break out in a cold sweat and a ? when I think back on them ? sessions.

? I'm 21 ? that ? a baby rn is my worst nightmare
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fuckkkkk that

The convenient and organic finish is nice, but it doesn't feel that damn good.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    threaten to ? myself if she doesn't get an abortion. If she doesn't get an abortion, actually ? myself
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Fuckkkkk that

The convenient and organic finish is nice, but it doesn't feel that damn good.

You and that robot heart.

Busting inside a hot ? is the greatest single feeling a man can have in this cold world.