Fights Break Out Between Fascist Pro-Trump Marchers, Protesters in Cali...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZwgdM6nqYc

http://www.mediaite.com/online/violence-erupts-as-fights-break-out-between-pro-trump-marchers-protesters-in-california/
Violence Erupts as Fights Break Out Between Pro-Trump Marchers, Protesters in California

Things got intense in Huntington Beach today when several fights started as protesters confronted a group of marchers showing support for President Trump.

The rally was one of several pro-Trump events being held around the country today under the online banner of #MAGAmarch. Protesters faced off with pro-Trump demonstrators in California, though things turned nasty after a protester reportedly pepper sprayed the march organizer.

The face-off descended into chaos shortly afterwards, and multiple physical confrontations were filmed and uploaded to social media.

Authorities arrived in riot gear shortly afterwards and made a number of arrests in connection with the fights. It is not yet clear how many people were taken into custody.

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ white people being madder at Trump than all the groups he actually insulted.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a question for you thread starter, I see your propaganda threads being posted daily so my question is this. What makes Trump a fascist? post some evidence or stop with the slander.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a question for you thread starter, I see your propaganda threads being posted daily so my question is this. What makes Trump a fascist? post some evidence or stop with the slander.

This is a joke right?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I'm confused. Why post jeezy trap or die with the protest pics?

My bad, it's an ad. Excuse my stupidit tonight.

nah fukk that...? you stupid.

lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ white people being madder at Trump than all the groups he actually insulted.

because they not properly benefitting
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam maybe I should go to one of these so I can a free pass to put racist to sleep
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

I think "white liberals" is more accurate. Lot of them have that paternalistic-white savior-superiority complex going on. They speak so hard for the groups Trump insulted that they end up speaking over these groups.
  • Plutarch
    Options

I think it's clear that t/s (and many, many others) are very biased, but at least he has the decency to be open about it. Hopefully he gets paid for all his work.

But Trump is far from a fascist. The people who call him a fascist are either misinformed or have stretched out their definition of fascism to absurd proportions.

Perhaps they conflate nationalism with fascism, but the two terms are obviously not the same, even though the former is part of the latter.

If anything, Trump is a bit of an anti-fascist, which is ironic. This is not to say that America hasn't moved towards fascism long before Trump came around. Bush, both Clintons, and Obama all displayed fascistic tendencies.
  • Plutarch
    Options

This is a joke right?

If you disagree, then like he said, post some evidence.

I don't think he's a fascist (you might have to state your definition of fascism so I can see where you're coming from), but I can't argue against valid evidence. I just need to see the evidence.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you know whose ass you gotta whoop?
  • Plutarch
    Options
    how you know whose ass you gotta whoop?

generally speaking

white pro-Trump: older, hillbilly/redneck looking, camo gear, maga hat, american flag gear, pro-Trump signs, etc.

white anti-Trump: younger, scrawny looking, occasional all-black gear, occasional mask, clothes several sizes too small (e.g., skinny jeans) and other trendy fads (e.g., big frames), anti-Trump signs, etc.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

I think "white liberals" is more accurate. Lot of them have that paternalistic-white savior-superiority complex going on. They speak so hard for the groups Trump insulted that they end up speaking over these groups.

Facts.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trump is actually no good for the average non rich white person
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real question is why is trump still having rallies?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want the rednexks to chat "grab ? -ay!" Instead of "U-S-A!" And just own the ? grabbing.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Real question is why is trump still having rallies?

I have a feeling his rallies and constant vacation/golf trips = time spent talking to Russia. He thinks he's slick.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Trump is actually no good for the average non rich white person

As slow as they are, a lot of them are starting to see that. It's too late now. They put him in and he's still got more than 3 and half years left to do damage.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol smh. trump don't even give a ? bout those ppl. pro or anti protestors...
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    He might not be a fascist but he has hyper nationalistic tendencies that are part of fascism, and he has people in his cabinet and supporters who support that type of thinking.

Donald Trump does not believe in freedom of the press unless its to his benefit
    Donald Trump threatens his political enemies with violence and/or prison.
    Donald Trump uses ethnocentrism, bigotry, nativism and racism to mobilize his voters.
    Donald Trump does not believe in standing norms of democratic governance or tradition.
    Donald Trump is a misogynist.
    Donald Trump is obsessed with “strength” and his own “virility.”
    Donald Trump promises “law and order.”
    Donald Trump is a militant nationalist.
    Donald Trump traffics in conspiracy theories and lies.
    Donald Trump admires authoritarians (Vladimir Putin) and political strongmen.
    Donald Trump has surrounded himself with a cabal that consists of family members and self-interested Cabinet appointees, who — like him — stand to enrich themselves through the agencies they are supposed to administer in the public interest.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

I think it's clear that t/s (and many, many others) are very biased, but at least he has the decency to be open about it. Hopefully he gets paid for all his work.

But Trump is far from a fascist. The people who call him a fascist are either misinformed or have stretched out their definition of fascism to absurd proportions.

Perhaps they conflate nationalism with fascism, but the two terms are obviously not the same, even though the former is part of the latter.

If anything, Trump is a bit of an anti-fascist, which is ironic. This is not to say that America hasn't moved towards fascism long before Trump came around. Bush, both Clintons, and Obama all displayed fascistic tendencies.

faj9ftk1654m.png

fortyacres wrote: »
    He might not be a fascist but he has hyper nationalistic tendencies that are part of fascism, and he has people in his cabinet and supporters who support that type of thinking.

Donald Trump does not believe in freedom of the press unless its to his benefit
    Donald Trump threatens his political enemies with violence and/or prison.
    Donald Trump uses ethnocentrism, bigotry, nativism and racism to mobilize his voters.
    Donald Trump does not believe in standing norms of democratic governance or tradition.
    Donald Trump is a misogynist.
    Donald Trump is obsessed with “strength” and his own “virility.”
    Donald Trump promises “law and order.”
    Donald Trump is a militant nationalist.
    Donald Trump traffics in conspiracy theories and lies.
    Donald Trump admires authoritarians (Vladimir Putin) and political strongmen.
    Donald Trump has surrounded himself with a cabal that consists of family members and self-interested Cabinet appointees, who — like him — stand to enrich themselves through the agencies they are supposed to administer in the public interest.

x618af90c9qb.gif

Rebuttal?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-? -gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif[/img]