Wiz ain't been linked to nothing positive in awhile lol

That why wiz he is wack was ? hilarious
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    he killed people and helped other take care if their families...

does his great bad outweigh his great good?

I think his bad outweighed his good

he built school and created jobs and sold drugs to people who wanted to devestate the inner city and blacks.

was it his fault or was he taking advantage of an opportunity an defending his position?

who allowed the drugs in? who supplied the drugs?

it's crazy....when you think about it...the grower deals with death an destruction...the inner city person deals with death and destruction...

but the middle man can hide his hands an only show them to point fingers.

but we blame Pablo and blacks

interesting

The ? was grown in Colombia and his cartel supplied it buddy. Not really sure what the rest of your post is going at. It's not like Escobar was a saint trying to liberate Colombia from evil

to who tho?.... Freeway Ricky? Meech? lol

how did it get here? Rayful Edmond drove that Saab across the water and came back with that pack huh?

no....this terrible man did business with other terrible men, oops I meant our gov't and military officials (whom nobody would have a problem with Wiz taking pictures with) in order to meet a common goal

if you gone be mad at him you got a loooong list of people to be mad at

again, Kingpins dont make themselves

No one's sanctifying Oliver North or Reagan, but Escobar is responsible for the murder of families. A lot of families in Columbia. Get your mind off the drugs part and look at the whole picture. He was a mass murderer.

that was in response to a post about the drugs fam

my mind aint on ? but the topic of the thread.....

nobody should be outraged about a rapper taking pics by this mans grave

WE HAVE ? GANGSTER MUSEUMS
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he built school and created jobs and sold drugs to people who wanted to devestate the inner city and blacks.

was it his fault or was he taking advantage of an opportunity an defending his position?

it's crazy....when you think about it...the grower deals with death an destruction...the inner city person deals with death and destruction...

interesting

The ? was grown in Colombia and his cartel supplied it buddy. Not really sure what the rest of your post is going at. It's not like Escobar was a saint trying to liberate Colombia from evil

how did it get here? Rayful Edmond drove that Saab across the water and came back with that pack huh?

no....this terrible man did business with other terrible men, oops I meant our gov't and military officials (whom nobody would have a problem with Wiz taking pictures with) in order to meet a common goal

No one's sanctifying Oliver North or Reagan, but Escobar is responsible for the murder of families. A lot of families in Columbia. Get your mind off the drugs part and look at the whole picture. He was a mass murderer.

who allowed him to get into that position?
    an stay there until he became a menace to the govt?

to stop the flow of drugs into the states would have stopped Escobar. white people gave him power..the US is the consumer....Colombia is too poor to be the consumer.

y'all blaming the producer an not how the other ? came to be.

? dont say ? about all the death over diamonds.....but still buy them to end up like fetty
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @Joker_De_La_Lover u shld prolly move this thread bruh.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol people painting Escobar as A anti hero
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @Joker_De_La_Lover u shld prolly move this thread bruh.

You don't tell me what to do!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

interesting

who allowed him to get into that position?
    an stay there until he became a menace to the govt?

to stop the flow of drugs into the states would have stopped Escobar. white people gave him power..the US is the consumer....Colombia is too poor to be the consumer.

y'all blaming the producer an not how the other ? came to be.

? dont say ? about all the death over diamonds.....but still buy them to end up like fetty

What do you mean what allowed him? Columbia had a weak government and his Cartel grew to hundreds. He intimidated government officials and killed them. What do you mean who allowed him in power?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What do you mean what allowed him? Columbia had a weak government and his Cartel grew to hundreds. He intimidated government officials and killed them. What do you mean who allowed him in power?

you just choose to be slow today lol

all poor countries have weak governments....meaning they have no power against MONEY

and these "cartels" werent buying the coke from themselves

OUR LEADERS allowed, even helped him to grow to what he was.....if he didnt have OUR money and OUR military planes he woulda been lil Pablo the dishwasher bruh
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man Narcos got y'all ? up. it sounds like a few of you think the government hand picked pablo and let him grow the coke and ship it to the U.S. that is not how it works. pablo got the ? from peru. he smuggled it into columbia and then the U.S. he was drug smuggler. that's what cartels do. they are smugglers. his location made it easy to get it into the U.S.

now why am i saying this? there was some unknown dude in peru that was really growing the ? and selling it to pablo and every other drug smuggler during that time who was way richer and way more important. when pablo died ? was still being bought and sold. so if the government was in cahoots with anyone he was in peru. pablo was nothing more than a rich flashy ? and that is bad for business.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

you just choose to be slow today lol

all poor countries have weak governments....meaning they have no power against MONEY

and these "cartels" werent buying the coke from themselves

OUR LEADERS allowed, even helped him to grow to what he was.....if he didnt have OUR money and OUR military planes he woulda been lil Pablo the dishwasher bruh

I don't think the coco plant was illegal in Columbia then. Either way, the man was a farmer it wasn't that hard to make ? in an area where the plant is plentiful. Does the government deserve blame? Hell yes, but you put too much blame on them. Don't believe the hype, America is NOT the biggest buyer of ? . Europe and Asia are. Our government put a bullet through his ear.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont white people celebrate those prohibition gangsters/murderers?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Dont white people celebrate those prohibition gangsters/murderers?

Hell yeah, rebellion is as American as apple pie
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    they need to be mad at Netflix for making Pablo look like a hero but nah blame the black man and his instagram page

Society in general loves the idea of the outlaw figure. That ain't on Netflix that's just America. Look how glowingly people talk about Al Capone and John Gotti
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You may as well change your name to "Dare to be different"
    vbcxxkafyscx.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    man Narcos got y'all ? up. it sounds like a few of you think the government hand picked pablo and let him grow the coke and ship it to the U.S. that is not how it works. pablo got the ? from peru. he smuggled it into columbia and then the U.S. he was drug smuggler. that's what cartels do. they are smugglers. his location made it easy to get it into the U.S.

now why am i saying this? there was some unknown dude in peru that was really growing the ? and selling it to pablo and every other drug smuggler during that time who was way richer and way more important.
    when pablo died ? was still being bought and sold. so if the government was in cahoots with anyone he was in peru. pablo was nothing more than a rich flashy ? and that is bad for business.

How does Narcos have ppl ? up? It clearly tells all of this in the 1st 2 episodes (I just started it last night :joy: )
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

now why am i saying this? there was some unknown dude in peru that was really growing the ? and selling it to pablo and every other drug smuggler during that time who was way richer and way more important.
    when pablo died ? was still being bought and sold. so if the government was in cahoots with anyone he was in peru. pablo was nothing more than a rich flashy ? and that is bad for business.

How does Narcos have ppl ? up? It clearly tells all of this in the 1st 2 episodes (I just started it last night :joy: )

I need to watch it then cuz everything I heard made it seem like the protracted Pablo as the originator of ? in the U.S. I will be sure to check some of the first season this weekend
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    they need to be mad at Netflix for making Pablo look like a hero but nah blame the black man and his instagram page

How they make him look like a hero? They told his story....how ? take it ...that's on them
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But But 50 said America got a thing for this gangsta ? they love me.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real issue is Wiz still repping this trendy ? rap ? like he ever had anything in gatdam common with Pablo ? Escobar
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *looks at Chicago *

Yeah, you would think honoring violent criminals is something we might want to steer away from.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You may as well change your name to "Dare to be different"
    vbcxxkafyscx.jpg

aye ? I'm just got questions..

should change your name to ...find and fukk with pralims
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No black american individual, especially who comes from the ghetto should celebrate a single drug dealer.

When we will stop celebrating , eating and consumming things and people that put us and maintain us BACKWARDS for generations now we will advance.