only u can bring forth a better u
    I've been there myself, honey
    I 2 had an african that didn't wanna act right, take it from me

Lmao..such a ? .

• SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kat wrote: »
    That's all part of the strategy, honey. A roommate is also a possible option. Renting a room, like a garage apartment might also be an option.

You'll figure it out.

I could probably rent a room if I wanted to but living where I am is saving me a lot of money. Even renting a room out is expensive around here.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You're not unique just because you like books. The most likely person to finish a book is a college educated black woman.

If you're going to throw shade at least be factual
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    this sound like a set-up for a ? party....like look how much i'm not like those ? , if you don't get the ? outta here with this ?

Calm your ass down, I will make a thread about whatever I want to make a thread about.

? i am calm, go talk to your good for nothing man with that bass in your voice instead directing it to me. can get buck with a ? only, but let a ? that lives in his parents house dog her, hoe your ? must be real trash

and you can make as many threads about your pitiful ass life and ? thoughts as you want, and we will continue to call your ? out on it. does silly ? like not being a "stereotypical black" give your non-self loving ass some pittance of self-esteem that your are so obviously lacking? ? go find self-esteem in being self-supporting or having a man that can actually stand your presence instead of this step-n-fetch-it ass ?

this sound like a set-up for a ? party....like look how much i'm not like those ? , if you don't get the ? outta here with this ?

Calm your ass down, I will make a thread about whatever I want to make a thread about.

? i am calm, go talk to your good for nothing man with that bass in your voice instead directing it to me. can get buck with a ? only, but let a ? that lives in his parents house dog her, hoe your ? must be real trash

and you can make as many threads about your pitiful ass life and ? thoughts as you want, and we will continue to call your ? out on it. does silly ? like not being a "stereotypical black" give your non-self loving ass some pittance of self-esteem that your are so obviously lacking? ? go find self-esteem in being self-supporting or having a man that can actually stand your presence instead of this step-n-fetch-it ass ?

? , go ? yourself. What makes your wack ass husband so great? My ? must be pretty damn good because it's been able to keep a man for damn near 11 years. When did I ever say I don't love myself? I think I'm great trick, and I don't see how I'm a ? when I have a degree and 3 certificates so can take that ? out of here. Are you mad because I'm not a hood ass ? like you probably are? Kick rocks.

U ladies got some ? mouths on you boy
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey got dammit y'all need to stop fightin....

Y'all 2 peas in a hot ass ? ...quit arguing and figure out how to get out of it..

But there's no way I could be in a relationship for 11 years and we both work and we don't got a rancher house or at least an appartment
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Hey got dammit y'all need to stop fightin....

Y'all 2 peas in a hot ass ? ...quit arguing and figure out how to get out of it..

But there's no way I could be in a relationship for 11 years and we both work and we don't got a rancher house or at least an appartment

I'm working on that now.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Name some stereotypes you fit and some stereotypes you don't fit...

I'll start...

Stereotypes I DON'T fit
    -I have a degree
    -I have a degree in something that a lot of blacks don't go for (88% of journalists are white)
    -I talk properly
    -My hair touches my back
    -My nails are real
    -I have no interest in becoming a "baby mama" (I really REALLY don't want to have a kid out of wedlock)
    -I like to read
    -I don't smoke anything
    -I can't cornrow
    -I have never had a crazy/non human hair color

Stereotypes I DO fit
    -I can dance/ ? dance
    -I have both a big butt and chest
    -I talk loudly
    -I like chicken
    -I can't swim, float OR tread water
    -I don't talk to my dad (Father's Day is a second Mother's Day to me)
    -I wear weaves
    -I drank plenty of Kool-Aid growing up (I hardly drink it now)
    -With myself included my dad has 6 kids and I didn't meet any of my dad's other kids until I was 20. (If it wasn't for Facebook I still wouldn't know them.)

Add yours...

O rly
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options

? , go ? yourself. What makes your wack ass husband so great? My ? must be pretty damn good because it's been able to keep a man for damn near 11 years. When did I ever say I don't love myself? I think I'm great trick, and I don't see how I'm a ? when I have a degree and 3 certificates so can take that ? out of here. Are you mad because I'm not a hood ass ? like you probably are? Kick rocks.

you're a ? cuz for all your book learning, you still can't pay your own rent and are only "convenience" ?

and you aren't keeping a man, he's simply tolerating you cuz your wack snatch is more convenient than paying for a ? whenever he gets hard. you know what makes my husband so great, he doesn't tell me he can't stand me, this is also how we know you don't love yourself. actions speak louder than words, and your actions got pitiful ? written all over them.

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel some kinda way about her arguing with everyone else but ignoring me
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is so unfortunate.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U's a ? Poppin, Non Thotin, Kai Dropin, Hot girl, Ha

gjl16btpeats.png
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    This is so unfortunate.

What's so unfortunate @Kat?
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options

you're a ? cuz for all your book learning, you still can't pay your own rent and are only "convenience" ?

and you aren't keeping a man, he's simply tolerating you cuz your wack snatch is more convenient than paying for a ? whenever he gets hard. you know what makes my husband so great, he doesn't tell me he can't stand me, this is also how we know you don't love yourself. actions speak louder than words, and your actions got pitiful ? written all over them.

Whatever you skank, I don't live for free, I pay my bf's mom every damn month. I'm far from a pitiful ? . I'm making my current situation work for me. I'm saving a shitload of money by living here and I have food on the table and a roof over my head hoe so you can sit your ass down somewhere. My ? is poppin' trick, that's why my bf isn't going any-? -where. I wouldn't be surprised if your wack ass husband is ? ' his kids mom behind your back right now.

yeah he ain't going anywhere cuz your ass won't leave no matter how many times and ways he tells you he can't stand your ass!!!

like an abused puppy, still clinging to his leg while he kicks you. oh and don't expect your low-expectations having ass to get it, but the fact that you don't even live there for free is a minus not a plus. you are so lost, it's really pathetic

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is so unfortunate.

Kat you better not break up this cat fight
  • SimplyKrys
    Options

Whatever you skank, I don't live for free, I pay my bf's mom every damn month. I'm far from a pitiful ? . I'm making my current situation work for me. I'm saving a shitload of money by living here and I have food on the table and a roof over my head hoe so you can sit your ass down somewhere. My ? is poppin' trick, that's why my bf isn't going any-? -where. I wouldn't be surprised if your wack ass husband is ? ' his kids mom behind your back right now.

yeah he ain't going anywhere cuz your ass won't leave no matter how many times and ways he tells you he can't stand your ass!!!

like an abused puppy, still clinging to his leg while he kicks you. oh and don't expect your low-expectations having ass to get it, but the fact that you don't even live there for free is a minus not a plus. you are so lost, it's really pathetic

Correction, I only just started paying last year. Prior to that I was living 100% free. If my bf and his family really couldn't stand me that much, I really don't think I would have made it to 5 years of me living here. Also I don't pay very much to live here and me living here comes with a lot of benefits so why would I really want to leave right away? I'm not lost at all hoe, I'm reaping the benefits.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we gon get them ass proof pics or nah?
    willgzujvksl.png

• SimplyKrys
    Options
    willgzujvksl.png

Oh my Lord, can you please stay on topic?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is the IC where the only things folks care about are:
    1. Ass/?
    2. E-beef
    3. Getting LOLs/ethers at others expense.

Bonus if they can get all three in one thread.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    This is the IC where the only things folks care about are:
    1. Ass/?
    2. E-beef
    3. Getting LOLs/ethers at others expense.

Bonus if they can get all three in one thread.

You ain't never lied. All I tried to do was make a thread about race, and look what happened.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willgzujvksl.png

Oh my Lord, can you please stay on topic?

I actually am on topic. You not paying attention