The 2017 OFFICIAL SPRING/SUMMER PICTURE THREAD

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    @Elzo69Renaissance is wrong (more so because of his culture and upbringing)

At the end of the day you can have a child with ZERO financial preparation and still get y'all life together before it's an detriment to the kids life.

At the same time, to have a kid with the belief that 'things will work itself out' is a careless attitude also.

I respect this post don't really see how I'm wrong
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At the end of the day you can have a child with ZERO financial preparation and still get y'all life together before it's an detriment to the kids life.

At the same time, to have a kid with the belief that 'things will work itself out' is a careless attitude also.

Your wrong because Your argument is based on "in a perfect world" do you know the median income of families in the US..hell take it global some people with the funds aren't. ...able

what you provide to a child intangibly is greater than anything you can materially provide
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Your wrong because Your argument is based on "in a perfect world" do you know the median income of families in the US..hell take it global some people with the funds aren't. ...able

what you provide to a child intangibly is greater than anything you can materially provide

My point is about preparation , I think we talking bout 2 different things here
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :joy: Yo parents are highly sensitive. people I like to ? with them just because.

When my boyfriend told me how much he paid for daycare, I was like " $800??!??! Damn, you gotta get rid of that kid." Not amused.

One of coworkers came back from maternity leave when her daughter was like 4 or 5 mos. I was like "Sucks that you're gonna miss all her firsts now :anguished: ."

And I have to say the jokes in this guy's voice or they wont work

office-space2.jpg
    4 or 5 months is Hella good maternity leave.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    :joy: Yo parents are highly sensitive. people I like to ? with them just because.

When my boyfriend told me how much he paid for daycare, I was like " $800??!??! Damn, you gotta get rid of that kid." Not amused.

One of coworkers came back from maternity leave when her daughter was like 4 or 5 mos. I was like "Sucks that you're gonna miss all her firsts now :anguished: ."

office-space2.jpg

I think it's normally less, but she worked damn near up to her 38th week so she would have more time off. She was practically in labor at work with us.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :joy: Yo parents are highly sensitive people I like to ? with them just because.

office-space2.jpg

When I'm in a bad mood I talk to everyone in this guys voice just to ? em off.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :joy: Yo parents are highly sensitive people I like to ? with them just because.

office-space2.jpg

Oh yeah, you will catch that buck50!

Two thing you dont play with.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

office-space2.jpg

I think it's normally less, but she worked damn near up to her 38th week so she would have more time off. She was practically in labor at work with us.
    Yeah i worked up until my last week and I got 8 weeks lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't wanna ask about her so thanks
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    dxvo09i4q6kh.jpg

I'm at a wedding you can't tell me that this kid don't look like ? c

Just needs the razr and the cipher complete lol
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    17uxeduq8kx0.jpg
    Thunder took that L tonight and russ didn't get a triple double ?

Whose the jawn 2 seats down
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    kk0271zx9d6u.jpg

Get rid of her. She doesn't have a ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yo, ? the Yankees for real