Wayne Gets Mad at Fan Trying To Pay Him What Birdman Owes Him

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in The Reason
="

http://news.hiphopearly.com/lil-wayne-furious-after-fan-throws-money-at-him/

If you make it rain on Lil Wayne, he will not react well.

A fan at one of Weezy’s recent shows threw money at the Young Money boss, perhaps to help him out during his financial battles with Birdman.

As you can see, Wayne felt pretty disrespected.

“Do I look like a stripper,” Wayne says into the mic, before cursing the fan and having security eject him.

Did Wayne overreact?

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus christ the news on this case takes forever to drop. Still dont know wtf birdman did with the 50 mil..

I mean, we all know. I want the lawyer to say it though because i dont understand Birdman's slang sometimes.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why did that person feel the need to throw money at him ?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne overreacted like always. He can dish it but cant take it. Now he knows how black strippers feel. The fan wasnt throwing money at him. He was throwing money in the air celebrating the vibes from the songs "got money" and dead obvious "make it rain". He should try to understand his young fans a little better especially in the social media era. Young kids show love by doing things tongue in cheek. he was just giving wayne some acknowledgement about his discography. thats the thanks he got

RickyRich wrote: »
    i will never understand people who will buy tickets and harass the artist they paid to go see .

speaking of the youth. they throw ? on stage because they are BORED to death at these concerts they pay top dollar for and its not fair. The artist has no stage decor, no back up dancers, no skits, no costume changes, no lighting effects. back in the day at concerts rappers used to pass around beach ? , blunts, blow up dolls to the front rows to keep the crowd interested. Rappers used to show love to fans that paid front row money by letting them rap into the mic, shaking their hands, walking into the crowd with them

and if rappers want to blame anyone for ? getting thrown at them they should blame themselves and the venue promoter. like i said above these concerts are bare bone attention grabbers. the only other options concert goers have is buying extremely overpriced alcohol and water. when its hot, crowded, you about to pass out of dehyration because aint no way you can justify paying $10 for a 16.9 oz shurfine water bottle and some junkie screaming in your ear like a gnat it is only our primal instincts from our ape ancestors to want to throw ? at that source of sound.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? betta swallow his pride and take that dough. ? , he ain't getting that money from birdman, and I know that syrup addiction is costly....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol ? treated Wayne like a thot

wont be the first person who's done that to him ? got less respect than kat williams and Rodney Dangerfield

there will never be a bigger downfall than lil wayne

could you imagine somebody throwing bills at jay-z like a thot ? and he actually needs them dollars smfh
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to pay him what birdman owes him....thats wild
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Trying to pay him what birdman owes him....thats wild

loooool nh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? just had flash backs

birdman-o.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Wayne overreacted like always. He can dish it but cant take it. Now he knows how black strippers feel. The fan wasnt throwing money at him. He was throwing money in the air celebrating the vibes from the songs "got money" and dead obvious "make it rain". He should try to understand his young fans a little better especially in the social media era. Young kids show love by doing things tongue in cheek. he was just giving wayne some acknowledgement about his discography. thats the thanks he got

RickyRich wrote: »
    i will never understand people who will buy tickets and harass the artist they paid to go see .

speaking of the youth. they throw ? on stage because they are BORED to death at these concerts they pay top dollar for and its not fair. The artist has no stage decor, no back up dancers, no skits, no costume changes, no lighting effects. back in the day at concerts rappers used to pass around beach ? , blunts, blow up dolls to the front rows to keep the crowd interested. Rappers used to show love to fans that paid front row money by letting them rap into the mic, shaking their hands, walking into the crowd with them

and if rappers want to blame anyone for ? getting thrown at them they should blame themselves and the venue promoter. like i said above these concerts are bare bone attention grabbers. the only other options concert goers have is buying extremely overpriced alcohol and water. when its hot, crowded, you about to pass out of dehyration because aint no way you can justify paying $10 for a 16.9 oz shurfine water bottle and some junkie screaming in your ear like a gnat it is only our primal instincts from our ape ancestors to want to throw ? at that source of sound.

Shut yo ? ass up
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Wayne dude should've through food stamps at his ass
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    ? Wayne dude should've through food stamps at his ass

dude-wtf-e26imo.jpg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? betta swallow his pride and take that dough. ? , he ain't getting that money from birdman, and I know that syrup addiction is costly....

I know. That ? @Bcotton5 waited in line for 3 hours just to be close enough to make it rain his allowance on Wayne. I feel bad for the ? .
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pitbull handled it more G when this happened to him

pitbull-punches-fan-on-stage-o.gif
    https://youtu.be/cZuCU8C0QhY

Didnt even stop rappin