• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A case of limerence?

RIP.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Head with no lips seems like it would be all teeth.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Dang that's crazy. and Dude look like he barely have the heart to hurt a fly

Nah that cracka look like your friendly neighborhood ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Some of us like that rough ?

Or it can be nothing but throat
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly while I used to see ? like this and think "he's a monster and a lame who should have let it go" I understand what makes a man want to literally murder a woman.

I wouldn't do it,but I get it.

This ? was super saiyan simpin

I feel sorry for lame white men who don't know the game....nah I'm lying I don't feel sorry for them

Damn that white ? thick.I hope she let him smash before

If they were roomates and they never smashed and she knew he probably loved her and dogged him,I can see why he flipped out,but killing women is wrong.I repeat that 3 times every morning.

• loch121
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    She didn't deserve to die but you can't play with people's emotions some dudes are crazy.

Some women will string men along and if you mess around and find yourself around a mentally unhinged guy this type of situation is what can happen.

If you ain't interested it's better to let them know early and with bluntness.

How do you know she played with his emotions? Clearly somebody who would ? somebody like this ain't right mentally to begin with and got a warped sense of reality.

Not really.Everybody has a breaking point and nothing hits harder than romantic rejection for most ppl.There's nothing more personal than betrayal by somebody you care about.

As many ppl die every 5 mins over love/passion it shouldn't ever be a surprise,ever.

but seeing that his pops killed a lady too,maybe there's something there,or maybe they both had horrible choices in women that pushed them over the edge.

Either way,this chick RIP was full of ? .

He should have been out her life.
  • loch121
    Options

No
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't let your lips drag along the ? if you don't have any.

What's funny is watching two people with no lips kiss. It's like they're just bumping faces.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    She didn't deserve to die but you can't play with people's emotions some dudes are crazy.

Some women will string men along and if you mess around and find yourself around a mentally unhinged guy this type of situation is what can happen.

How do you know she played with his emotions? Clearly somebody who would ? somebody like this ain't right mentally to begin with and got a warped sense of reality.

Not really.Everybody has a breaking point and nothing hits harder than romantic rejection for most ppl.There's nothing more personal than betrayal by somebody you care about.

As many ppl die every 5 mins over love/passion it shouldn't ever be a surprise,ever.

but seeing that his pops killed a lady too,maybe there's something there,or maybe they both had horrible choices in women that pushed them over the edge.

You can only betray someone you hold an obligation to. They weren't dating so she owed him nothing. This dude was just nuts. Stop trying to justify and empathize with him. Makes you look ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Domestic killin women ect is very very common so its so common its nature...low key thats why men dog women an are emotional un available kus it could get ugly
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Domestic killin women ect is very very common so its so common its nature...low key thats why men dog women an are emotional un available kus it could get ugly

Man wtf?

This looks like scrabble w/o the board and all horizontal spelling
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    He should've been trying to smash her friends

that ? is funny

ran into this girl I went to school w/ at a bar & she was w/ a friend

I was talkin to her friend, we bar hopped & before I knew it they had dipped

hit girl from school up on fb like slide you friend my #, she said ok

bout a wk later girl from school hit me up on sum "wyd?" ? & I ended up holla'n at her lol

so it works out in the end

Did you get the drawls?

160312_BB_TommyFord.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

lol hell yea

that's why I wasn't even mad she didn't pass along my message, still worked out in the end
  • loch121
    edited April 2017
    Options

You can only betray someone you hold an obligation to. They weren't dating so she owed him nothing. This dude was just nuts. Stop trying to justify and empathize with him. Makes you look ?

You don't know what they were

evidently he liked her and she didn't like him,but we don't know how she ended up living there.

He probably met her and wanted to smash because she fine,then they became "friends" then she had some money issues and needed help from her "friend"

They may or may not have had sex,but he always thought he was close.

She ? dudes in the crib and flaunted her sexual freedom,walked around half nude and claimed "she didn't want a relationship"

Then she met dude who asked her to let him donkey ? her and she gave dude a ? shirt and ? on his soul

You can
    A. let that ? go and never ever talk to her again

b.let her go then stress out over her try to get her back.

c. Strangle the life out of her.

If you haven't wanted to ? a ? ,you don't know true love .

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't let your lips drag along the ? if you don't have any.

Pm me kat..i got some work for them lips
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i got a few chicks to give me some courtesy nookie just out of me being patient, casually brushing off any BS they throw along the way, and waiting for the right moment when they drop they guard and feel uninhibited enough to open them thighs. U gotta know how to play it. Though I would be hella playful, touching and grabing every chance I got till then. I probably was even friend zoned and just didn't know it. I don't care about no friend zone tho. ? a friend zone.

u gotta play it cool though. can't take ? all personal if she don't wanna smash u brah, to the point u wanna ? the broad smh. ? is just extra sad.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

evidently he liked her and she didn't like him,but we don't know how she ended up living there.

He probably met her and wanted to smash because she fine,then they became "friends" then she had some money issues and needed help from her "friend"

She ? dudes in the crib and flaunted her sexual freedom,karound half nude and claimed "she didn't want a relationship"

Then she met dude who asked her to let him donkey ? her and she gave dude a ? shirt and ? on his soul

You can
    A. left that ? and and never ever talk to her again

b.let her go then stress out over her tr to get her back.

Everything u just said sounds like the projections of a simp
  • loch121
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

She ? dudes in the crib and flaunted her sexual freedom,karound half nude and claimed "she didn't want a relationship"

You can
    A. left that ? and and never ever talk to her again

b.let her go then stress out over her tr to get her back.

Everything u just said sounds like the projections of a simp

1st of all who the ? are you Sigmund Freud @TayGettem ?

I guess you're calling me a simp.

Well we've all done simp ? ,but there's levels to this ? .

Seeing that you don't know ? about me,whatever you think is wrong.I assure my heart is ten times more black,cold and dark than yours.

But it is observations on how a woman friendzones and uses men and how some women manipulate men/ppl

That ? would never happen to me,I don't make friends with ? .

Lions don't hang around with zebras.

but that was a nice lil dart you threw my way though.

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options