West Region Round Of 32.... #1 The Game vs #9 Schoolboy Q( Game time)

Options
2»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    This will show if the IC is hype or real.

IC is real! This ? is a wrap

Which Sweet 16 region yall wanna do first?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Q is a better rapper.

False. That's like saying ab soul is a better rapper than crooked i

You saw that poll? Unfuckinbelievable. Soulo is nowhere close to seekng Crooked bar for bar yet somehow won the poll smh

? voting based off how much they like certain albums/mixtapes instead of voting on pure rap skills and bars.. that's the problem. With Crook out this tournament already lost credibility

Thing is, it's not the greatest spitters tournament, we're trying to determine who is the best rapper of the millennium...

A lot of factors come into play, sadly yes; sales figure into the equation maybe too much by some voters standards (Nelly & Luda still in this mf'er fr fr), plus it's a poll so the more popular rappers receive some extra love, always...

Take it with a grain of salt, none of these polls has changed my opinion and position on who I think are the best rappers of the millennium, it's all in good fun...

Not many people are seeing Elzhi, Phonte and Killer Mike bar for bar and they all lost...
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Schoolboy Q
    gemini86 wrote: »
    The Kendrick hype is disgusting. So his click is now better than crooked I and Game?! ? game for what he did to G unit but come on

lol i actually like isiah rashad and q more than than kdot. It's not kendrick hype.

tde really has a strong roster

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game
    If Game wanted, he could destroy TDE in a battle lyrically. And nothing they put out would be better than Games disses
This discussion has been closed.