Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

Unsurprising.

He's still at large and put some of the blame on her shoulders. Why is ? 's name is she going to say anything other than something like that?
    If she said anything unkind, that ? would probably say she enraged him and that he killed more people because of her.

While I think no statement or a more neutral statement would be preferable, her reasoning should be clear to any sane person. A killer who hates her is still at large.

I also wish people would just get off her Facebook page. Getting death threats and other vile comments. People are so brave behind their screens.

what?

why is any of the blame on her shoulders?

wack? lol

I haven't been keeping track of the story it was a serious question

with the exception of putting a gun to his head, having a hard time seeing how her actions would have contributed to this man randomly shooting an innocent old man

not excusing his actions but we don't know what she coulda did to set him off.

he still crazy, but why push a crazy person?

what did she do that supposedly provoked him to randomly ? a stranger is my question

from what I read she left him because he had a gambling addiction

was she suppose to have stayed with him? lol

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I couldnt bring my self to watch the vid with the old man getting killed

Wasn't enough that he killed him, he made that old man say the lady's name and then told him that's why he had to die.

I know it's bad form to ask "Why you let this happen, ? ?" But gotdammit it's Easter. If you can't show up today, then I'm just not tryin to hear ? else about the lord comin back ever

Be mad at that fat worthless trash not the Lord my brother

Now don't do that...all that it's ? 's will talk I heard all my life let a helpless elderly man get killed like that on Easter

The devil operates 24/7 bro.....

That's an easy cop out answer ... the reality is no one knows... ? happens but to blame the devil ery time for bad stuff and ? for good is too convenient

? places obstacles in our lives as well, just to see how we do. Fat Boy killed the old man because his chick dumped him. He'll never find out if it was because ? had another chick with better qualities lined up for him. He sold his soul and failed his test.

Don't mind me bruh. ? recently entered my life and I just bear witness to the blessings I've recieved since.
    The problem with ? like this is it takes responsibility away from the individual. If the devil is at work then why blame someone for doing something like this? That means free will don't exist. I believe that ? left us to our own devices with zero intervention. People are sheep minded though so they cling to the idea that ? cares about them on a personal level. What makes any of us that important to a being that can create creatures far better?
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to get the US Marshals involved. Those ? 's find everybody.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he will not last another day

Well hes a nice guy...hes probably been kind to everyone else he came across.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

Unsurprising.

He's still at large and put some of the blame on her shoulders. Why is ? 's name is she going to say anything other than something like that?
    If she said anything unkind, that ? would probably say she enraged him and that he killed more people because of her.

While I think no statement or a more neutral statement would be preferable, her reasoning should be clear to any sane person. A killer who hates her is still at large.

I also wish people would just get off her Facebook page. Getting death threats and other vile comments. People are so brave behind their screens.

what?

Where did I say it was? When I said people should get off her Facebook page harassing her? When I said her statement shouldn't surprise anyone because she's a woman who's legitimately in fear of her life? When I said that the sick killer would cop out and blame her if she said anything critical of him?

I literally said the opposite of what you're inferring. Read what a person wrote before you start asking them questions.

sis

i wasn't trying to attack you or insinuate that you are out here trying to blame her..... was only trying to get the story as to why ppl were trying to blame and harass her or rather why did the killer claim she was partly responsible

my bad

i'll just do my googles next time lol

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

Unsurprising.

what?

wack? lol

with the exception of putting a gun to his head, having a hard time seeing how her actions would have contributed to this man randomly shooting an innocent old man

what did she do that supposedly provoked him to randomly ? a stranger is my question

don't chicks spend tons of money on shoes an pocketbooks?

he might have felt she spend money so he can an it escalated.

I dunno know.

gambling tho?

if the bills paid an house not in foreclosure an no one is hungry....really ..nwe talking about gambling?
  • Copper
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @peeny_wally2 dont take out your brexit frustrations on americans in here
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ^^^^^^^

imo,its a copout, why you think folk's lawyers be trying that angle when they are finaly caught....dude is a murderer. I dont think all murderers are crazy, thats just who they are. Dude is fully rational about what and why he did.

let him face the full repercussions for his actions..hopefully death by cop..aint no speed in wasting cell space on him.

why? it's simple. crazy, insane, or mental illness affects perception, behavior, and interaction. this dude had a clear perception of reality. his behavior was terrible but justified in his mind. he even justified his actions to the old man before shooting him by saying joy lane is the reason for this. his reaction although different from most was thought out do to the interaction he had with his girl. he interacted with his mom before the killing. he posted videos since the killing. nothing this man has done says crazy. it all says cold blooded killer. it says emotional. it says weird.

This is the real issue here. When people hear that someone is mentally ill, they automatically conclude that you're saying that this absolves their culpability when they've committed a heinous act. Lots of people have a mental illness but are perfectly competent. Equally, lots of people are incompetent for reasons that have nothing to do with mental illness. If people knew and understood that being a mental case is not necessarily a sufficient basis to excuse someone from criminal liability, then they would be more likely to accept what is very clearly staring them in the face, which is a complete loony toon.

taking a legal defense out of the picture.

when a person does something outside the norm that is not a mental illness. it is just different.

Evil Kenevil was considered crazy, loony, deranged, stupid, and daring. he didnt have a mental illness. He was just different from the norm. many of us are like that but that doesn't equal mental illness. mental illness is a wide variety of things but u trying to group anything u don't understand into the mental illness family.

list some stuff that this man has done that showed any sign of a mental illness. let's go by the assumption the mental illness progresses over time. there are very few cases of a person being mentally ill and going to the extreme of murder as the first exhibited sign. that is why folks say look for the signs. he would be a rare case. not impossible but I highly doubt it.

temporary insanity doesn't even fit here because thats usually a break from reality in the moment. this dude planned this.

No, there are things that people do that are different and there are behaviors that people exhibit that are symptomatic of a sick brain. People who dye their hair green are different. People who enjoying cutting themselves are sick. Crazy is actually measurable. It can be diagnosed. I did not mention temporary insanity. Mental illness is a medical diagnosis. Insanity is a LEGAL term. We do not know if this is the first exhibited sign of him demonstrating that he was sick. What we know from the 8 minute rant in front of the girlfriend's job is that he claims he repeatedly sought help from others around him because something was not right. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story but the idea that people who are mentally ill cannot plan is wrong. People often view mental illness as if you're not in control of your faculties. You're implying that by acknowledging that this man is clearly ILL, that we are saying that he isn't in control of his actions. No one is saying that. We are just calling it what it clearly is. You can be mentally ill and be smart. You can be mentally ill and be coherent, as well as incredibly gifted. The term "mad scientist" did not come appear out of thin air. You can be crazy and have a pHD. You are conflating cognitive abilities with mental illness and we should all rush to embrace the distinction.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

Unsurprising.

what?

wack? lol

I dunno know.

gambling tho?

if the bills paid an house not in foreclosure an no one is hungry....really ..nwe talking about gambling?

Bruh somethings are plain and simple. This guy murdered an innocent stranger. There is no valid excuse period. Not everything has two sides or an explanation other than the obvious. My uncle committed suicide a few months ago and he was born mentally ill. If he went out killing people I wouldn't be trying to make excuses.
  • Copper
    Options
    Great wall of text
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @peeny_wally2 Trill Tabatha sighting
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

Unsurprising.

what?

wack? lol

I dunno know.

gambling tho?

Bruh somethings are plain and simple. This guy murdered an innocent stranger. There is no valid excuse period. Not everything has two sides or an explanation other than the obvious. My uncle committed suicide a few months ago and he was born mentally ill. If he went out killing people I wouldn't be trying to make excuses.

not arguing that....

I don't want no trouble
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Wasn't enough that he killed him, he made that old man say the lady's name and then told him that's why he had to die.

I know it's bad form to ask "Why you let this happen, ? ?" But gotdammit it's Easter. If you can't show up today, then I'm just not tryin to hear ? else about the lord comin back ever

Now don't do that...all that it's ? 's will talk I heard all my life let a helpless elderly man get killed like that on Easter

That's an easy cop out answer ... the reality is no one knows... ? happens but to blame the devil ery time for bad stuff and ? for good is too convenient

? places obstacles in our lives as well, just to see how we do. Fat Boy killed the old man because his chick dumped him. He'll never find out if it was because ? had another chick with better qualities lined up for him. He sold his soul and failed his test.

Don't mind me bruh. ? recently entered my life and I just bear witness to the blessings I've recieved since.
    The problem with ? like this is it takes responsibility away from the individual. If the devil is at work then why blame someone for doing something like this? That means free will don't exist. I believe that ? left us to our own devices with zero intervention. People are sheep minded though so they cling to the idea that ? cares about them on a personal level. What makes any of us that important to a being that can create creatures far better?

Aye looka here.....

Y'all not about to give me the @DoUwant2go2Heaven treatment.

I believe in what was revealed to me. I also believe in the message ? 's messengers have delivered to the world. You can either accept it or reject it. That's your free will right there. And if the devil gets into a person's ear, it's up to the person to have the vision to know it's the devil talking. If a person can't decipher that it's the devil talking and goes with the devils plan, then they are the ones to accept the blame. Satan himself said he doesn't force anybody to do anything, all he does is plant the seed into their ear.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I think she tiok all his power when she didn't want to be with him.

an dude not knowing how to handle it went to fund the most harmless person he could find ti hurt....

kinda saying... I'm hurting this defenseless person, like you hurt me cause I was defenseless.

he wants her to see how she made him feel.

that's why I call him sick. he even called himself a monster.

he's lashing out...

he's either gonna ? himself or turn himself in...

he's not built for confrontation.

this is not normal behavior.....we need tivstop calling this man sane.

he's nothing like regular sane people.

that's not an out...that's what it is
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get that... I'm say what about the old man.. from all accounts he was a good person... for him to go out like that on Easter.... it's easy to say oh it's the devils fault. It's hard to digest esp if the old guy was a Christian who prayed and lived his life right.

It's all perspectives and beliefs. If he did live a righteous life, even in death he's good.

If there is a heaven... if not its ? up he died like that and that's it no heaven just dead
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stuff like this make u question ? . That old man ain't anything and gets killed like that. So sad and ? up. The interview with his son was hard to watch

You ? really putting it on ? ? Like we really gotta get ? on the phone right now?

My ? don't be all assholeish... we having a real convo bout how faith can be questioned when ? up ? happens to good people
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I get that... I'm say what about the old man.. from all accounts he was a good person... for him to go out like that on Easter.... it's easy to say oh it's the devils fault. It's hard to digest esp if the old guy was a Christian who prayed and lived his life right.

It's all perspectives and beliefs. If he did live a righteous life, even in death he's good.

If there is a heaven... if not its ? up he died like that and that's it no heaven just dead

i ask...why like that tho...

imagine the fear he must have felt. barely making it up the street...his heart couldn't take it if he didn't get killed.

how do you do this?

like, is this his punishment for something he did earlier in life?

is this some sorta payback?

why allow him to die like that?

kids and the elderly?

what lesson did he learn? what lesson dud anyone learn?

is this some sorta karma? is someone somewhere saying...see, ? don't like ugly?

is this ? 's work? Is this ? calling him home? like this? if it was his time to go, like this?

did this man not tithe enough?

so the devil made dude do this? so, satan won this battle and not the war?

I got some questions but we are told to not question because it goes against ? 's will. So what do we do in this case?

Do we sit back and say, let ? handle it? well why do we have cops if that's the case? why do those cops getbto puck and choose who lived or dies like this guy did?

excuse my rant.....sometimes i question things, cuz I need answers before I follow blindly.

any help before friday would be greatly appreciated.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    y'all know where I'm going next
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

i ask...why like that tho...

imagine the fear he must have felt. barely making it up the street...his heart couldn't take it if he didn't get killed.

how do you do this?

like, is this his punishment for something he did earlier in life?

is this some sorta payback?

why allow him to die like that?

kids and the elderly?

what lesson did he learn? what lesson dud anyone learn?

is this some sorta karma? is someone somewhere saying...see, ? don't like ugly?

is this ? 's work? Is this ? calling him home? like this? if it was his time to go, like this?

did this man not tithe enough?

so the devil made dude do this? so, satan won this battle and not the war?

I got some questions but we are told to not question because it goes against ? 's will. So what do we do in this case?

Do we sit back and say, let ? handle it? well why do we have cops if that's the case? why do those cops getbto puck and choose who lived or dies like this guy did?

excuse my rant.....sometimes i question things, cuz I need answers before I follow blindly.

any help before friday would be greatly appreciated.

Ive asked several diffirent pastors some of those same questions, mainly "why did ? let it happen" and ive gotten several diffirent answers, but no straight answers, nobody really knows...but i dont let it affect my faith, because if i did, then i woulda stopped believing a long time ago, and i refuse to do that, regardless of all the ? up ? in the world, i know myself personally hes came thru for me when i needed him most...
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Aye looka here.....

Y'all not about to give me the @DoUwant2go2Heaven treatment.

I believe in what was revealed to me. I also believe in the message ? 's messengers have delivered to the world. You can either accept it or reject it. That's your free will right there. And if the devil gets into a person's ear, it's up to the person to have the vision to know it's the devil talking. If a person can't decipher that it's the devil talking and goes with the devils plan, then they are the ones to accept the blame. Satan himself said he doesn't force anybody to do anything, all he does is plant the seed into their ear.

Well I don't believe a snake ever talked to anyone (that person must had mental illness lol) so I sure don't believe the devil is telling people to do bad things. Why would the devil care about irrelevant humans when he supposedly have so much power? Why eould the devil plans revolve around mortals? Think about things logically instead of religiously. Religion does not use logic and ? would be the most logical being in the universe. Nothing was revealed to you cause you never met ? . You mean what another human told you. No one speaks for ? except ? . The pope lives like a king and is worshipped like a ? . Think about that for a moment and see it don't add up.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Why he don't just go grab a bottle and a room and order some hoes

This is the smartest thing I've ever read from you..... and it's not even close.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Why he don't just go grab a bottle and a room and order some hoes

This is the smartest thing I've ever read from you..... and it's not even close.

Liberals he is your product, the hood produces simps, ? , thugs and ? , all of which will not reproduce to create another healthy black successful person, black people your enemy don't love u they give u public housing and tell you not to have a man in the house so they can take your kids to jail after they break the law becks of the unbalance

7hctxrkodqda.gif

This post, especially the bolded bolsters my previous post. Witcha mentally delayed ass.

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she must got that ? ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    she must got that ? ?
    Or he's just a ? simp.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^

imo,its a copout, why you think folk's lawyers be trying that angle when they are finaly caught....dude is a murderer. I dont think all murderers are crazy, thats just who they are. Dude is fully rational about what and why he did.

let him face the full repercussions for his actions..hopefully death by cop..aint no speed in wasting cell space on him.

why? it's simple. crazy, insane, or mental illness affects perception, behavior, and interaction. this dude had a clear perception of reality. his behavior was terrible but justified in his mind. he even justified his actions to the old man before shooting him by saying joy lane is the reason for this. his reaction although different from most was thought out do to the interaction he had with his girl. he interacted with his mom before the killing. he posted videos since the killing. nothing this man has done says crazy. it all says cold blooded killer. it says emotional. it says weird.

This is the real issue here. When people hear that someone is mentally ill, they automatically conclude that you're saying that this absolves their culpability when they've committed a heinous act. Lots of people have a mental illness but are perfectly competent. Equally, lots of people are incompetent for reasons that have nothing to do with mental illness. If people knew and understood that being a mental case is not necessarily a sufficient basis to excuse someone from criminal liability, then they would be more likely to accept what is very clearly staring them in the face, which is a complete loony toon.

taking a legal defense out of the picture.

when a person does something outside the norm that is not a mental illness. it is just different.

Evil Kenevil was considered crazy, loony, deranged, stupid, and daring. he didnt have a mental illness. He was just different from the norm. many of us are like that but that doesn't equal mental illness. mental illness is a wide variety of things but u trying to group anything u don't understand into the mental illness family.

list some stuff that this man has done that showed any sign of a mental illness. let's go by the assumption the mental illness progresses over time. there are very few cases of a person being mentally ill and going to the extreme of murder as the first exhibited sign. that is why folks say look for the signs. he would be a rare case. not impossible but I highly doubt it.

temporary insanity doesn't even fit here because thats usually a break from reality in the moment. this dude planned this.

No, there are things that people do that are different and there are behaviors that people exhibit that are symptomatic of a sick brain. People who dye their hair green are different. People who enjoying cutting themselves are sick. Crazy is actually measurable. It can be diagnosed. I did not mention temporary insanity. Mental illness is a medical diagnosis. Insanity is a LEGAL term. We do not know if this is the first exhibited sign of him demonstrating that he was sick. What we know from the 8 minute rant in front of the girlfriend's job is that he claims he repeatedly sought help from others around him because something was not right. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story but the idea that people who are mentally ill cannot plan is wrong. People often view mental illness as if you're not in control of your faculties. You're implying that by acknowledging that this man is clearly ILL, that we are saying that he isn't in control of his actions. No one is saying that. We are just calling it what it clearly is. You can be mentally ill and be smart. You can be mentally ill and be coherent, as well as incredibly gifted. The term "mad scientist" did not come appear out of thin air. You can be crazy and have a pHD. You are conflating cognitive abilities with mental illness and we should all rush to embrace the distinction.

No what im saying is stop calling people crazy because their reality is different from yours. most killers would fall into the asd category. that is not a mental illness. their reality is just different from yours. dude showed classic psychopathy traits. he didn't accept blame for actions. he knew it was wrong but blamed it on joy lane. that 8 minute rant is not a mental illness. it shows a lack of he doesn't care about others feelings (see where im going with this).

joe works in an office. everyone knows something is wrong with him. he knows something is wrong with him. he doesn't seek help because he doesn't want to be labeled. he doesn't want people to treat him a certain a way. joe gets fired. people in the office joke that joe will come back and go postal. joe commits suicide. joe was mentally ill.

steve works in an office. steve makes a bunch of mistakes. steve always says he wasn't trained properly therefore its not his fault. the company sends steve back to training. steve still makes too many mistakes. steve is fired. the folks in the office laugh that steve was stupid. steve comes back and kills his boss. steve says it was his boss fault he lost his job. steve was a psychopath.

there is a difference between a mental illness and a personality disorder. stop lumping them all together because u do a disservice to those that are truly mentally ill and want to seek help. every time someone does something "crazy" people want to say they have a mental illness. they do not.

mental illness is a disease

personality disorder is a state of reality.

mad scientist = personality disorder

violence and personality disorders go together. violence and mental illness is rare. they will hurt themselves before they will hurt u