THE ? MAYOR HITS EM UP TOMMY GOES STRAIGHT AT THE 5150 SHOW!!!!!

Options
rebootx1
rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://youtu.be/iQ30vW2auB8
^ ^ ^
Top one 38:45 mark, bottom 1 whole show about 5150

Bottom 1 is a whole new show both are from today and yesterday

Corey Holcomb & Zo Williams Coonin' For Whites On…: http://youtu.be/_BGlZHS6BF4

Comments

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How? I just heard how he was scared. He was saying I'm not strapped you win, when he strapped he is going to shoot Corey. He speaking them ducktales
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I got half a mind to clap this thread cuz posting anything by tommy sotomayor is unacceptable, but I'll let it rock for now...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got half a mind to clap this thread cuz posting anything by tommy sotomayor is unacceptable, but I'll let it rock for now...

I ? with him in real life just kus a ? dont like fake hair black women we allowed g ? ....but life kno if he run up on him he will die nobody playin with corey a a dark skin monkey man
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh snap u a mod?!
    Did not know
    I like a woman in power
    Do u have on a pencil skirt, your hair in styled in one with a bun, and your legs crossed with a stern look on your face as u mod the g&s? :/
    @atribecalledgabi
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww ? shots fired.....Corey gotta respond now.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? language is this thread in?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of these posters shouldn't have thread making priviledges IMO. Why promote a soft beta dude who made his bones by throwing hissy fits about black women? F*ck Corey too BTW. Why drive traffic to that dude's channel? Mods, you know what to do with this...
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a tommy sotomayor fan but the conversation he had with Polight gives a lot of insight as to why his approach towards black women is the way it is...

He is a single father with a daughter...so do the math
  • Muhannad
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Not a tommy sotomayor fan but the conversation he had with Polight gives a lot of insight as to why his approach towards black women is the way it is...

Aiight, maybe I judged too soon. This thread is still garbage though. TS wanna gossip about grown men pushing 50 acting like teenagers.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah u aint judge too soon
    Tommy S is a ? ass ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »

Aiight, maybe I judged too soon. This thread is still garbage though. TS wanna gossip about grown men pushing 50 acting like teenagers.

But you don't have to participate in the thread. Just don't click on it, right?

I see no good reason to pull the censorship card. We, as adults, should be able to discuss anything on this site that's not criminally-oriented.
  • Muhannad
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

But you don't have to participate in the thread. Just don't click on it, right?

I see no good reason to pull the censorship card. We, as adults, should be able to discuss anything on this site that's not criminally-oriented.
    This subforum is "grown & sexy"? WTF was 'grown & sexy" about this wack a*s thread? What's there to discuss? No coincidence no reply in this thread was on-topic. This thread was borderline spamming IMO. By your logic spamming and troll threads should stay up and no'one should speak out against it, because "We, as adults, should be able to discuss anything on this site that's not criminally-oriented."

I remember back in the day you had to have a certain amount of replies to receive thread making priviledges. It deterred trolls and wack posters from spamming.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This subforum is "grown & sexy"? WTF was 'grown & sexy" about this wack a*s thread? What's there to discuss? No coincidence no reply in this thread was on-topic. This thread was borderline spamming IMO.

I agree. I personally didn't even read or watch much of anything regarding this thread because it didn't interest me. I really didn't even understand the title of the thread, and apparently, this tommy guy is no good.

But there's a difference between clapping this thread because you don't like it vs. clapping this thread because it's wack or failed. I agree with the latter but not the former. I was under he impression that you wanted this thread locked solely because of the subject matter or whatnot. Perhaps, I'm mistaken.

By your logic spamming and troll threads should stay up and no'one should speak out against it, because "We, as adults, should be able to discuss anything on this site that's not criminally-oriented."

Of course not. Of course, there are other exceptions for deleting threads.
    I remember back in the day you had to have a certain amount of replies to receive thread making priviledges. It deterred trolls and wack posters from spamming.

I either forgot or never knew this rule was changed. I don't understand why the original rule was changed. I agree. The original rule served an important purpose, even if it sucked because you were a newbie. But meh.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Same thing as in what's going on with them , all these guys mad at each other cuz something the other 1 said, but we all got freedom of speach. And actually this thread was made becuz these guys should be acting grown and not fighting over words