Motivation Day 5: Learn to dream, set a goal, then go hunting!

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
My people are are some of the strongest people in this planet!
Others see our power, and that why they want to keep us down.

they do it by breaking your spirit. Not physically, but mentally. They get into your subconscious. Make you think you can't. Make you think you won't. It becomes an infectious disease that kills us from within and begins to spread to others. then other don't beleive they can. then other don't believe you can. then we each begin to tear down those who think different. because they have the dream that won't be stopped. they make us question our own inner strength.

There have been people who Rose above the fight to keep us afraid to dream. there has been those who refuse to stop dreaming because others said it won't or can't happen.

it is often a lonely road. but as a man, as a MAN...you have to walk your own path!

You have to make your own decisions!

You have to set the precedent that those watching you and those behind you will follow.

Will they see you ? your dreams and fold like a sheet? or will they see you fight for your dreams, fight for for goals? will they see the leader that you can be! We control our communities. We guide our communities. we can show our people success or fukkery.

And it all starts with a dream.

https://youtu.be/lk3BbhzsBgs

https://youtu.be/I22Lf0xF0UE

https://youtu.be/C31rj-bZ7dA

Have a good day IC.

Greatness starts today!

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    we should never limit our dreams.

we should never limit or thinking.

we are great people and the first on this planet.

why should our dreams be limited by those who dont dream?

did you ever hear someone say, how the hell you think of that? or you think like a white person or only white people do that? or black people don't do that?.

what are they doing?

why is that?

if we were the first people and the first thinkers and the first scientists... how are we thinking like anyone? Are they not thinking like the originals?

we should limit our interactions with people who want to help "THEM" limit us.

Everything and I mean everything I have seen a black person touch, they dominated. I have seen the need for rule changes once we touch it it.

The rules always change when we come thru.

Want to know why?
    Because those that won't be stopped by negative comments. limits and fukkery decided their dreams was more important. and living up to our potential puts us in the stratosphere compared to strictly surface dwellers.

So when someone says the sky is the limit... it is.
    don't let your mind be contained by anyone. they may be killing your blessing or you reason for being.

imagine someone telling Malcolm X, why you reading that Islam ? ..and he got discouraged and stopped?
    image someone leading MLK to a gang instead of peace?

only you can control where you go. only you should control where you go.

You are great, we are great. now go out and prove it to yourself.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be your own dream.
    Dont be others
    Never be others
    Never try to fullfill others
    Be your own wall to jump above
    Be your own 3-1 finals deficit to overcome
    Be your own war to win against
    Be your beef to win
    Be your own limit to surpass