How is a chick with 6 kids by 6 dudes

Options
whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
A bigger hoe than your average female? Not judging one way or the other just saying.

A young cat informed me that our coworkers mom was a hoe ..she works with us. and to stop nasty rumours from being spreaded i gave him the thread title for thought.

Dudes logic is messed up

Comments

• whatevathehell
    edited April 2017
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    What are the guys that willingly raw dog a chick with 6 kids and 6 baby daddies???

Clearly the broad is fertile as a rabbit

Well i give the first 2 credit. Maybe number one had a slip up and number 2 thought he could save her.

After that though......maybe if she didn't tell the rest but they from a small town so somebody had to know.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe she had 6 committed relationships in her life that just didn't work out.

Who's a bigger hoe? A girl who ? 20 guys over a year but has no babies 'cause her BC is on point OR a ? who only ? 6 dudes but each relationship lasted like 2 years and she's got 6 kids 'cause she's dumb and don't know how to protect herself?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    6 for 6?

them Jordan in the finals numbers

#GOAT

Lmaooo
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A hoe is hoe with 6 kids or no kids
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't make her a hoe, but it does make her dumb as ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a woman that has 3 kids with 3 different guys.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    It doesn't make her a hoe, but it does make her dumb as ? .

no kat, i think that makes her a hoe...using hoe logic of course
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Most be some GOAT ?
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    Most be some GOAT ?

I swear to ? dudes on the J.O.B. be saying the same thang......older cats be like you can tell by the way she walk she got some good ? ... and her ass is stupid...top that off with the fact she is actually pretty in the face, sexy voice , and a good personality....lemme stop.

I can't be 7.

Naw I'm really trying to stop the spread of her business so her daughter don't got to zeal with that

Folks spend more time talking about someone else than they do working
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got that quick sand
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do your coworkers even know she has 6 babies by 6 different men?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she probably tell all her business

thats how i be finding out all the ? i know
  • whatevathehell
    Options

Most em don't yet...I think...dude I am talking bout from their hometown....says a girl he talking to was like yeah I Know where you work at so and so work there too........blah blah blah....she a hoe..

Talking to her daughter who I got a big bro type relationship with I kinda guessed but aint ask cuz it ain't my business

• D. Morgan
    Options
    Most be some GOAT ?

I swear to ? dudes on the J.O.B. be saying the same thang......older cats be like you can tell by the way she walk she got some good ? ... and her ass is stupid...top that off with the fact she is actually pretty in the face, sexy voice , and a good personality....lemme stop.

I can't be 7.

Naw I'm really trying to stop the spread of her business so her daughter don't got to zeal with that

Is that really YOUR daughter or maybe baby?

Why ? anywhere in this world listening to a ? sex stories and life fables either from her or ? who ain't even ? the ? ?

When men or women at my job get to talking about certain personal subjects I walk the ? off if its a group and if just a one on one convo I tell them I ain't trying to hear that ? then walk off.

When folks willing to tell their personal business at work the business usually makes it way around the office to everybody. If you sit there and listen to it when that person gets mad cause their business is now out there for everyone to know. Now your name in some ? office drama for nothing cause people want to run their mouth.

I'll pass I get better ? to listen to and do with my time.
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Most be some GOAT ?

I can't be 7.

Why ? anywhere in this world listening to a ? sex stories and life fables either from her or ? who ain't even ? the ? ?

When men or women at my job get to talking about certain personal subjects I walk the ? off if its a group and if just a one on one convo I tell them I ain't trying to hear that ? then walk off.

When folks willing to tell their personal business at work the business usually makes it way around the office to everybody. If you sit there and listen to it when that person gets mad cause their business is now out there for everyone to know. Now your name in some ? office drama for nothing cause people want to run their mouth.

I feel the same way I cut the convo short and left him with the title as my reasoning.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Most be some GOAT ?

I can't be 7.

I feel the same way I cut the convo short and left him with the title as my reasoning.

Smart move!!!
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of all the things to stand up for.

Not saying dude's logic is flawless, but he has a better argument than you.

6 dudes, 0 kids = healthy (not in the medical sense) sex life,.

6 dudes, 6 kids = questionable responsibility, decision making, unprotected sex, etc....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have used a rubber like the rest of dem hoes.
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Of all the things to stand up for.

Not saying dude's logic is flawless, but he has a better argument than you.

6 dudes, 0 kids = healthy (not in the medical sense) sex life,.

6 dudes, 6 kids = questionable responsibility, decision making, unprotected sex, etc....

Sticking up for daughter and I agree with you though