Baby Mama Confronts Her Ex & His New GF @ Grocery Store over Respek. And Shots Were Literally Fired…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who shoot what?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you always pressed to bring light to this ignorant ass ? ? @stringer bell these threads don't even pop compared to your other ? anyway.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    no point in coming out the door now
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women stay losin......
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I can't tell what happened but how you start shooting with all those little kids around - didnt even look like a fight started yet.

? that, except for having all those kids around, I can see why she clapped at ? . Looked like they was going to try and jump her.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What else is there to say besides "ROLL TIDE!!"

That ? wild to do that with the kids right there though.

If the kids weren't there I wouldn't give a ? what they did
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock her up

Forever
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    baby mama had a big ole ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    can't be putting folk in that type situation.

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    who shoot what?

it appears that the ex said to either the baby's dad or his new girl "I dont care nothing bout no gun" & then she said again "I don't give a ? about no pistol, cuz I'm the right one", and again right before she pepper sprayed them she said "? I'm not studding no muthafucking gun hoe, I don't give a ? about that ? "

So I assume it was the new girlfriend who busted her gun
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    who shoot what?

it appears that the ex said to either the baby's dad or his new girl "I dont care nothing bout no gun" & then she said again "I don't give a ? about no pistol, cuz I'm the right one", and again right before she pepper sprayed them she said "? I'm not studding no muthafucking gun hoe, I don't give a ? about that ? "

So I assume it was the new girlfriend who busted her gun

well she was justified if they saw the gun an still threaten her.

they had their warning.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I hate when someone clearly knew they should walk away but doesn't.

pride is a ?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aight that was dumb BUT.....

this day in age, somebody attacks you while you chillin with your fam in the grocery store.....im not mad if you lay they ass out....just know how to shoot

at a certain point in life everybody aint with all that tussling ? ....for what?.....im minding my business and you wanna harm me, ima put you down

granted I personally would be much more mindful around children
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    black women stay losin......

Black womens Ls are always shown in media more than positive which leads you to saying ? like this....

But you don't have the intellect to question why do you?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats the update on this...I blame the brother..ex or not he the man and should have been able to put that situation down with a little bass...thats how I feel. how these dude getting with chicks that dont have no respect for them whatsoever.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    whats the update on this...I blame the brother..ex or not he the man and should have been able to put that situation down with a little bass...thats how I feel. how these dude getting with chicks that dont have no respect for them whatsoever.

lmao

so you think he should have been able to shut this whole ? down with words????

in far too many cases it has nothing to do with a man "controllin his ? " and everything to do with bitter broads with no home training....you cant reason with everyone....yeah at the very least he could have stepped in and told the ex nah it aint going down....but he most likely knows she aint one of them ? and woulda had an assault charge on his hands

the new chick was every bit of respectful until she was attacked imo....she wasnt interested in fighting at the grocery store....I never saw the gun but she evidently told the chick or flashed it like "not today"

at that point it was all "roll tide's" decision making that lead to everything else
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Lock her up

Forever

Ignorant hoodrat ? obviously cares nothing about her kids cuz she doin major time for this stunt
  • Trillfate
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

this day in age, somebody attacks you while you chillin with your fam in the grocery store.....im not mad if you lay they ass out....just know how to shoot

at a certain point in life everybody aint with all that tussling ? ....for what?.....im minding my business and you wanna harm me, ima put you down

Bruh u said this as if dude busted the shots to defend himself.. the ? did.. she had the gun behind her back
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LLS @ controlling a crazy ignorant scorned bitter ? with just words.
    274a2ef0c63d2d0e7a6bee8e6634b30e.jpg
  • HafBayked
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Bruh u said this as if dude busted the shots to defend himself.. the ? did.. she had the gun behind her back

nah....the new chick had the gun....the ex was trying to run up and kept saying " i dont care about no gun"

them people were trying to leave with their groceries
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that was pepper spray, new chick buss the gun
  • HafBayked
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

LLS @ controlling a crazy ignorant scorned bitter ? with just words.
    274a2ef0c63d2d0e7a6bee8e6634b30e.jpg

IC ? got that ? voice tho lol

or just aint never ? with hood ?
  • Trillfate
    Options

nah....the new chick had the gun....the ex was trying to run up and kept saying " i dont care about no gun"

them people were trying to leave with their groceries
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

that was pepper spray, new chick buss the gun

I thought it was a lil 22 lol
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought it was a lil 22 lol[/quote]

that FA SHO wasn't no deuce deuce loc
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    who shoot what?