Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The prison fight scene was unrealistic asf. All that activity and only one guard who never called for back up. Then new inmates just waltz into the weight room unrestrained and unattended. They TV'd they ? out of that whole scene.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The prison fight scene was unrealistic asf. All that activity and only one guard who never called for back up. Then new inmates just waltz into the weight room unrestrained and unattended. They TV'd they ? out of that whole scene.

It was hilarious that a marshall goes one on one with an inmate alone

? Ghost bashes his head in with a weight plate

All the while the door is cracked open, any guard or inmate could walk in and see the ?

The cameras just happen to be busted

And the ones who happen to come in just happen to be the VERY ? Ghost is beefing with

? ass inmate tries to shank Ghost while Gordon Ramsey watches

Gordon then just switches up and chokes the same ? he hired cause well it makes since that he wants to have something over Ghost to control him

But it happened that ? quick?

Then on top of that Ghost wiping all that blood off and staging that murder-suicide with that white ?

And you saying that NO ONE dont even stroll in to get a workout in during that whole set up

TV Moment at its ? finest
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    lol charlie was hitting ghost in the legs mad weak and ghost had to ACT like the ? hurt

Uhhh...yall do realize Charlie Murphy was ill right?

I think.we can let that ? slide considering he he still did work even at his current state.
    "You don't get the shooooww!"
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the camera in the workout room aint working so the cee ohhhs dont see it? yeah right. but nice episode. but because of friends and family i couldnt binge watch this...thanks. but it was nice...tasha ? silver, she was is a dubaya, ayech, ooohhh, arrrrr, eeeeeehhhh. not a ayech, ohhhh, eeeeehhhh. that a garden tool. and you can see in angelas and ghost eyes when she got on the stand and said that ? that they really loved each other and tasha seen/knew that. thats why she givin silver the ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol charlie was hitting ghost in the legs mad weak and ghost had to ACT like the ? hurt

I think.we can let that ? slide considering he he still did work even at his current state.

Oh word?
  • Beta
    Options

"You don't get the shooooww!"

Lmaooo
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ? look like he was almost dead in real life. I'm sure he tried hard as he could but that scene was the sad reality of his actual life situation. ? probably didn't have the strength to make it look realistic.
  • Beta
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

? ? look like he was almost dead in real life. I'm sure he tried hard as he could but that scene was the sad reality of his actual life situation. ? probably didn't have the strength to make it look realistic.

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014340917-000.jpg
  • Beta
    Options
    What if ghost goes back to the jail for life for the Charlie Murphy ? in the season finale? :o

I would love that
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

LMBAO Bruh u ain't ? for this, lol.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone know the name of that Buck song at the end of the show? I need that ? added to my playlist asap.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate some of ya'll
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I hated that fight scene between Ghost and the CO, they had the perfect excuse to write out Charlie Murphy's character with the transfer but then they go ahead and do this unrealistic ? , on one hand I get it because they felt Ghost beating up the CO was a more satisfying end but still.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Power ep 5 recap/review

https://youtu.be/c9MuI7wkFtA

Seriously what's your purpose with these videos?

@loch121