Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    They got mike killed while they sat on the couch in ghost office for an hr

FOH

Why not? Teresi got a cell phone and he runs the prison

Too quick man lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

FOH

Too quick man lol

Ever heard that saying "Snitches Get Stitches"? ? worked out perfectly except for when Han said "we're the only ones who knew his location". Or somethin like that after his murder. Angie ass aint in the clear yet.
  • Beta
    Options

FOH

Too quick man lol

Ever heard that saying "Snitches Get Stitches"? ? worked out perfectly except for when Han said "we're the only ones who knew his location". Or somethin like that after his murder. Angie ass aint in the clear yet.

Well with the way this season going, Angie gonna get life in the first half hour of next ep
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH

Too quick man lol

Well with the way this season going, Angie gonna get life in the first half hour of next ep

I was feelin that same way watchin Game of Thrones. Like why the ? is everything moving so fast?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH

Too quick man lol

I was feelin that same way watchin Game of Thrones. Like why the ? is everything moving so fast?

GOT is ending though.They gotta wrap that ? up.

them eps cost too much and we been working up to these events for 7 seasons.

Power still got like 3 seasons left,but we know why it's moving fast,because they wanted more eps.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

FOH

Too quick man lol

Power still got like 3 seasons left,but we know why it's moving fast,because they wanted more eps.

As of today power has one season left.I haven't seen any news saying it was renewed past season 5.

The wire had 5 seasons they should wrap up power next year imo
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't want that soap opera never ending ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Well season 5 needs new characters and old ones being phased out

I dont even need to see lala, Angela, tariq (unless he seeks out kanan and turns on ghost, and a few others next season
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    Larenz is gonna be a major factor in season 5. No telling what kinda ? he really on
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol reina with the domestic violence answer

What slightly irks me though is when ppl text and they get a full answer back in .05 seconds like when tariq was texting brains nh

Haha

I notice that too!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feels like O Dog gonna be on some I knew from the old neighborhood I know ur Ghost type ? and I need some work next season
  • Beta
    Options
    Feels like O Dog gonna be on some I knew from the old neighborhood I know ur Ghost type ? and I need some work next season

I wouldnt be surprised if he gets extorted...almost every character extorted that ? atleast once
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I wouldnt be surprised if he gets extorted...almost every character extorted that ? atleast once

That was my next post...fam stays working for someone....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Hopefully they ? Tasha and LakeIsha early next season and get on some old gangster ? ....although I understand that whole Tasha and Silver ? I just don't give a ? ....more drug dealings, politics and murder
  • Beta
    Options
    Too much of this side BS

shoot some ? in the face or some ? ...
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    Hopefully they ? Tasha and LakeIsha early next season and get on some old gangster ? ....although I understand that whole Tasha and Silver ? I just don't give a ? ....more drug dealings, politics and murder

Bad part about it I got a feeling silver gone die ? with Tasha. Not even by ghost directly.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bE crazy if ghost put Angie in jail
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bE crazy if ghost put Angie in jail

And then we get the orange is the new black power style lol.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why Larenz got the same last name in the show and in real life
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 5 should expand to LA with Tommy running connect there; new environment, characters, territory and potential pitfalls.

They'll still show what's happening in New York but can refreshen the show by doing that rather than deading or switching up NY folks
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH

Too quick man lol

Nah remember it had to be done immediately cuz mike would've been moved into protective custody the next day.. they didn't just TV away his murder, that was good writing b..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its really alot of people that support tashas desicions.

Smdh

Their reasoning is just blind.

? !!!! Got damn a ? in your past must've done you EXTREMELY ? . The way you go on Tasha I don't even want to know your back story on why you hate this ? so much more than you need to.

I haven't seen anybody agree with the ? decisions cause I certainly don't.

Only thing about Tasha I say is that none of you He-man woman hater ass ? can place 100% blame of their ? up marriage and parenting on her. That is 100% on both Tasha and Ghost. They both ? up people plain and simple.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Its really alot of people that support tashas desicions.

Smdh

Their reasoning is just blind.

? !!!! Got damn a ? in your past must've done you EXTREMELY ? . The way you go on Tasha I don't even want to know your back story on why you hate this ? so much more than you need to.

I haven't seen anybody agree with the ? decisions cause I certainly don't.

Only thing about Tasha I say is that none of you He-man woman hater ass ? can place 100% blame of their ? up marriage and parenting on her. That is 100% on both Tasha and Ghost. They both ? up people plain and simple.

so a ? can't like a character without other ? ?

ok.

nice to know