Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    The murder of a federal agent is a capital crime, bail shouldn't have even been discussed.

Tasha collecting Ls out here. I mean she finding loose Ls around the apartment, ? is a shame.

Dre ? up bringing Tariq back so quick. Tommy gonna think he had him snatched and gon end up getting merked. He gon get merked anyway though.

I think soon as the club get closed down and he can't pay Kanaan and Juke no more they gonna get Tariq to shoot him. He's a perfect first ? for Tariq. Especially since Ghost always tried to protect Dre anyway which will ? wit Ghost mind a Lil bit before he finds out who did it.

Put it in a spoiler mane.

I didn't watch nothing ahead of time. I saw somebody slap a closed sticker on the building at the end of this first episode when they did the little fast preview of scenes from the whole season 4. Shouldn't be that surprising, Dre getting Gangster'd into hiring Thots and everything. He can't keep that club running now that Ghost ain't getting out on bail.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they trying to whitewash this show I see
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    The murder of a federal agent is a capital crime, bail shouldn't have even been discussed.

Tasha collecting Ls out here. I mean she finding loose Ls around the apartment, ? is a shame.

Dre ? up bringing Tariq back so quick. Tommy gonna think he had him snatched and gon end up getting merked. He gon get merked anyway though.

I think soon as the club get closed down and he can't pay Kanaan and Juke no more they gonna get Tariq to shoot him. He's a perfect first ? for Tariq. Especially since Ghost always tried to protect Dre anyway which will ? wit Ghost mind a Lil bit before he finds out who did it.

Man ? allat. We had this same discussion last season. ? a spoiler. You ? know ? watch this ? at midnight going forward the day this ? is supposed to air (Sunday). Don't come in this ? if you ain't watched it yet if you know ? talking about the current episode is going to bother you. Simplest solution.

I already saw it but theres some that haven't. Have some common courtesy muthafucka
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just rewatched the scene where Greg pulled over Ghost. He grabbed his head when he patted him down
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

Wtf are you talking about? ? will say anything these days just to stand out. Gtfoh
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man ? allat. We had this same discussion last season. ? a spoiler. You ? know ? watch this ? at midnight going forward the day this ? is supposed to air (Sunday). Don't come in this ? if you ain't watched it yet if you know ? talking about the current episode is going to bother you. Simplest solution.

I already saw it but theres some that haven't. Have some common courtesy muthafucka

z8m3jder28wn.png
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Wtf are you talking about? ? will say anything these days just to stand out. Gtfoh

Being white washed is the last thing this show is doing

This is one the most diverse casts on TV rn

Blacks, Latinos, Mexicans, Asians, Cubans, Albanians, Serbians

Whites are actually the minority on this show

Which means the white network won't let this go longer than 5 seasons
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new season is on Kodi right now. About to watch. I'll holla back.

The whole season?

Just the first episode man. Starz is not Netflix. LOL Remember Starz doesn't release all the episodes at once.

Smh I was just asking you said the new season

? made it sound like the whole season had been uploaded
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Being white washed is the last thing this show is doing

This is one the most diverse casts on TV rn

Blacks, Latinos, Mexicans, Asians, Cubans, Albanians, Serbians

Whites are actually the minority on this show

Which means the white network won't let this go longer than 5 seasons

Ur crazy this show will go longer then that
  • RickyRich
    Options
    This was a good eps . I think the sister goin to rat out her brother
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah 5 seasons is about long enough. I would be surprised if there is enough material to make it to 6. Tommy, Angie, Dre, Kanaan will probably all be gone within the next two seasons. Only one of those characters can really be replaced (Dre).

There's only so many times you can TV your way out of peril before people scoff. Ghost is going to TV his way out of jail, end up back on the street where everything is ? up and either get killed or locked up again.

That's another season, maybe season and a half. So 6, maybe 7.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Nah 5 seasons is about long enough. I would be surprised if there is enough material to make it to 6. Tommy, Angie, Dre, Kanaan will probably all be gone within the next two seasons. Only one of those characters can really be replaced (Dre).

There's only so many times you can TV your way out of peril before people scoff. Ghost is going to TV his way out of jail, end up back on the street where everything is ? up and either get killed or locked up again.

That's another season, maybe season and a half. So 6, maybe 7.

Lets just keep supporting and maybe it will go past that
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really much to add that hasn't been said besides..
    Sandoval deciding to keep the murder weapon after the got the call that ghost had been arrested will be his downfall. Why not toss it anyway like you were initially going to do?

I was thinking he is going to keep the murder weapon so he can attempt to plant it in one of Ghosts' properties. In the next episodes preview it looks like they are executing a search warrant on the club and Sandoval is there so I can see him trying to plant it perhaps.

Ah, I didn't get to see next weeks preview since I watched it on Kodi. I can see that being the case. Would be interesting how he does that since I'd assume the club may have tons of surveillance.
  • gemini86
    edited June 2017
    Options
    lmao wrong thread my bad
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know who gonna clap him tommy,kanan,tariq,jukebox whoever but I definitely think dre gonna die this season

I think soon as the club get closed down and he can't pay Kanaan and Juke no more they gonna get Tariq to shoot him. He's a perfect first ? for Tariq. The Irony will be to perfect too considering all Dre did getting himself in more ? was just to protect Tariq in the first place. Especially since Ghost always tried to protect Dre anyway which will ? wit Ghost mind a Lil bit before he finds out who did it.

This actually a good theory
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldnt it have been better to tell Charlie Murphy u aint no cop killer and you're innocent? Maybe his pride wouldnt let him but now look...
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandoval deciding to keep the murder weapon after the got the call that ghost had been arrested will be his downfall. Why not toss it anyway like you were initially going to do?

He might have kept it to plant it in James car or home
  • RickyRich
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

He cant put it in the home his only chance is at the club
  • gemini86
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    yung$ wrote: »

He cant put it in the home his only chance is at the club

Well they have a warrant for the club and shutting it down next week