Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, the most frustrating ? is every time some ? go down, Tasha panick and make the ? worst. Ghost or Tommy ill handle the ? and tell Tasha and this ? ill be like "nah, I blah blah blah blah cause u told me not to but I don't trust u"

s5dpyqalhf1s.gif

Ole..

2h3r8eke5zaf.jpg
    Ass ?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanaan "ima ? dre up.. And that Crystal Ball ? too"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha pregnant in real life so she will have to take time off so she gone

didn't she have it?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    They should have showed Ghost & Tasha identifying the body. Then had a serious break down scene. They was too emotionless in that police station

So when did tariq get the code to the safe

Season should have ended with ghost & tommy running in the apt with tasha down stairs just hearing the shots and seeing the flashes

same thang i was thinking. so this ? a safe ? now. ole ocean 11 as ?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Power creator said season 5 will have some huge moves & huge cast changes.So a main character probably gonna die/get locked

that tracker on tommys car is not on either

the tracker is on. you didnt see the red light blinking at the end when they was driving off
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    They should have showed Ghost & Tasha identifying the body. Then had a serious break down scene. They was too emotionless in that police station

So when did tariq get the code to the safe

Season should have ended with ghost & tommy running in the apt with tasha down stairs just hearing the shots and seeing the flashes

Ivwould have skipped over this part, im glad they did it for me

Idgaf about that, I wanted to get straight to ray ray
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just noticed riq picking ray ray lock all bare handed
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Tasha to Ghost "what happened to going clean?"

But he been trying to do that since season 2 but you want him to be in the game forever

I'm not touching this....

lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The scene after Tariq kills Ray Ray when he looks in the mirror....I think Ghost has a very similar scene
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But he been trying to do that since season 2 but you want him to be in the game forever :#

eXACTLY!

Back then she was on some DMX "shorty can't eat no book" ? . We from the block, u a hustler Ghost, it's who u are ?

Now when ? got too hot "what happened to going clean?", singing in karaoke bars with squares on the weekend, and trying to become a martyr.

Speaking of DMX Tasha channeled her inner Dark Man when in the car wit Ghost

"She was Flesh of MY FLESH!! Blood of...MY BLOOD!!!" LOL

LOL also at when Tommy broke in on Destiny, Ironically it reminded me of the hook to this song
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfnWpV4i7E
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Am I the only one who think Dre, Silver, and Tate are aligned with each other? Like each one been sent to infiltrate Tommy, Tasha, and Ghost on some Art of war ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But he been trying to do that since season 2 but you want him to be in the game forever :#

Bird Logic 101 @ it's finest mayne
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY YALL ACTING LIKE TY COULDNT KNOW THE CODE TO THE SAFE, LIKE HE AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND THEM WHILE THEY OPENED IT
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    only took you ? four seasons to see the bird she was....

im been having since the first ep.

lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    WHY YALL ACTING LIKE TY COULDNT KNOW THE CODE TO THE SAFE, LIKE HE AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND THEM WHILE THEY OPENED IT

Because ppl need to have their hand held for every scene to watch the show. Even though Tariq has been living with his parents for 15 years, they want to see when he seen someone put the code in. A lot of fans are ? and annoying
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I know they are setting up the fif ghost and Tommy vs Dre the Jimenez and the Primeras beef......but it Ll be terrible writing if them 3 ? dont manage to body Dre w the quickness

If Kanan & ghost team up I'm done with this show forever.

I wouldn't give a ? how it ends. I'm cutting that ? off and watching Ray Donovan @9pm instead watching it off the dvr.

I'm a man of my word.
    tenor.gif

yo i swear if u post back in this thread to talk about an episode next season, you a ? ass ? . but kudos to u. its just not for you. have fun watching your other shows
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha pregnant in real life so she will have to take time off so she gone

She already gave birth a few weeks ago.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I know they are setting up the fif ghost and Tommy vs Dre the Jimenez and the Primeras beef......but it Ll be terrible writing if them 3 ? dont manage to body Dre w the quickness

If Kanan & ghost team up I'm done with this show forever.

I wouldn't give a ? how it ends. I'm cutting that ? off and watching Ray Donovan @9pm instead watching it off the dvr.

I'm a man of my word.
    tenor.gif

yo i swear if u post back in this thread to talk about an episode next season, you a ? ass ? . but kudos to u. its just not for you. have fun watching your other shows

Go back being the ? you are and playing the flute with a microphone when the Migos and your co-host was getting into it and your ? ain't want no parts of that situation
    giphy.gif

I do what the ? I want
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? this show
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man ? this show

Stop frontin ?