Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    It's one thing if you got the money to do it and it doesn't hurt you financially in anyway shape or form. But for those who don't have the money but still spend all they have on it, they need to prioritize cuz it's ridiculous.

if thats what he said then ill leave this thread be...
    wont even bother to click..

but if not!!?

LETS DO THIS!!! lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It's one thing if you got the money to do it and it doesn't hurt you financially in anyway shape or form. But for those who don't have the money but still spend all they have on it, they need to prioritize cuz it's ridiculous.
    I wouldn't even pay that much even if I had it like that. Fashion, my ass lol.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I wouldn't even pay that much even if I had it like that. Fashion, my ass lol.

All depends on what you value and hold dear. I know people that are huge sneaker heads and don't mind shelving out 2-3k on a pair of Yeezys (one to rock, one to stock), I have other friends who love cars and will spends Gs on Gs and hours detailing their cars even down to the floor mats quality. I got friends who collect vintage video games and pay hundreds per game. I got other friends who like to buy houses for the sake of detailing the interior, and others​ who collect rare coins and dollar bills.

I say all this to say, you can't really knock what a person considers valuable, now the problem arises when they will sacrifice rent and food to buy these ? and not take care of them. The sneaker heads I know, they find ways to support their habit and make money off it. As long as you prioritize on your finances or have the funds to do it and not have it hurt your​ pockets I think it's ok.
    True, but sheeeeeeeit lol.
  • VanguardBLK
    VanguardBLK Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Options
    Didn't even need to watch the clip to know it was the realness!