Was Cryme Tyme disbanded just so The Hart Dynasty could be the top tag team in WWE?

Options
sobek
sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
I remember thinking last year that they were finally going to take the tag titles when they wrestled Big Show and Jericho at SS, but they didn't.

Those dudes were probably the most popular tag team in the WWE at one point. And what Happened? Never won the tag titles and then they broke them up.

Then, all of the sudden when Bret Hart comes back and The Hart Dynasty becomes the ? ? Ain't nobody really feeling them before. Their charisma is basically nonexistent and their in-ring ability is dull as hell with the exception of Tyson Kid. Cryme Tyme had the fans on their feet, doing they're dances and everything. But, the Hart Dynasty is THE tag team in the WWE? ? .

I Know they're being used to reintroduce the WWE's Younger fans to Bret Hart, and Bret's affiliation with them gives them legitimacy in the fans eyes, and I really don't have a problem with that. My problem is they fact they practically gave them the titles. How come they couldn't have just pushed them both?

Now we got JGT (who's rarely ever seen) competing as a singles wrestler and looking a young ? who could be the son of The ? Father. And Shad's in WWE's developmental territory probably waiting for them deavors to come at anyday. SMH

Comments

• f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i think they got rail roaded. t/c is right tho, they had the fans. as soon as u hear that "yo yo yo yo..." folks stood up
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And I wasn't really on the Cryme Tyme ban-wagon at the beginning. At first I was like hell nah, because I generally hate stereotypical gimmicks. But after a while, I was feeling em because they won me over with their charisma.

Considering the fact that the tag division is probably at it's weakest ever, how did it make any sense to get rid of the most popular tag team at the time?

When I watch a Hart Dynasty match I feel like goin to sleep. Like I said, the only one in that group with anything at all is tyson kid, imo. Basically all they ever do is lock the sharp shooter on people for cheap pops because they have nothing else to get people to cheer about.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    and i wasn't really on the cryme tyme ban-wagon at the beginning. At first i was like hell nah, because i generally hate stereotypical gimmicks. But after a while, i was feeling em because they won me over with their charisma.

Considering the fact that the tag division is probably at it's weakest ever, how did it make any sense to get rid of the most popular tag team at the time?

When i watch a hart dynasty match i feel like goin to sleep. Like i said, the only one in that group with anything at all is tyson kid, imo. Basically all they ever do is lock the sharp shooter on people for cheap pops because they have nothing else to get people to cheer about.

real talk i cant believe the other ? is the bulldogs son and nephew/grandkid to the harts that ? is straight up is boring