Ja rule catching a massive L with #fyrefestival (update Organizer BUSTED)

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    That ? finessed the ? outta them but watch Ja ? take all of the PR wrath

Yeah the problem is nobody knows who the white guy is that ripped everybody off. I mean nobody actually knows his name so he can skate. But everybody knows Ja Rule, so it looks like Ja Rule is the guilty one.

I don't think Ja intended to rip anybody off. I'm sure he was willing to perform his hits. I can't think of any reason why Ja Rule would organize a concert and then rip the audience off, it doesn't make any sense.

Here's what you need to know about the white guy:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/fyre-festival-co-founder-track-record-failure-article-1.3118178
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread made my morning man
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    The uploading of the toast ja gave was so punctual. Making him appear more criminal
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The uploading of the toast ja gave was so punctual. Making him appear more criminal
    And you know they knew that when they filmed that ? . They were hyping him to give that toast while they got ready to film. They knew this ? wouldn't fly.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    If somebody handed me that styrofoam container and I saw that, I'd prolly put the lettuce in between the bread, smash it and pack it down real good, then......

o3asntra7crw.gif

For 12K everything I eat that weekend in regards to that festival better come served by a waitress/waiter on fine ? china!!!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , now I'm hungry
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    This is what I would have expected for $12,000

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18193941_10154657310767297_9206984027467387329_n.jpg?oh=2f4ebb7a6ced8e5e2a3dc67b2a5c9ef6&oe=59896E24[/img]

Seriously you expect 12k for maybe a $500 BBQ?

for 12k I expect the cow to get slaughtered infront of me and the lobster getting snatched out the tank straight to the ? .

Well it beats a cheese sandwich
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For $12k I expect the finest of Ill Pix models all butt naked, frolicking in my presence for my amusement and being fed like a Gawd!

28D7CC0A00000578-0-image-a-8_1432011804131.jpg

Skittles when I'm want something sweet...

400x400_1326391161933-skittles.bikini.jpg

Or maybe M&Ms

18094717_655977207922829_3822921184391987200_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ5ODcwMDg4ODcwODQzMzkxMA%3D%3D.2

Ill take the middle and right m&m chicks the one of the left look like she need a sammich. Yall can keep that
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    For $12k I better get food that ain't even out yet! ... I need them 2019 ribs where the meat so tender it evaporate off the bones.

lmao @ bolded
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

? isn't a ponzi scheme. That ? is much more complex and has more layers than this ? . Rich people got hustled in an ole bait and switch. Pay 12K for a villa and blink 182 and they got tents and a cheese and tomato sandwich if they were lucky to actually eat.
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited May 2017
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Somebody getting sued

1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/01/fyre-festival-lawsuit-fraud-lies-ja-rule-billy-mcfarland/
    The inaugural Fyre Festival was a disaster. Now, the two men responsible for it have legal issues to deal with because an attendee is trying to set up a $150 million class action lawsuit against them

As we previously reported, the "luxury music weekend" was the brainchild of Ja Rule and Billy McFarland. Guests who paid anywhere from $1000 to $100,000 to attend were promised first class accommodations and performances by Lil Yachty, Migos, G.O.O.D. Music, Major Lazer and Blink 182.

When guests started arriving on Thursday, April 27, they were greeted by "soggy tents, bad food and general disappointment verging on panic," according to the New York Times.

TMZ reports that attorney Mark Geragos has filed a lawsuit against McFarland and Ja, on behalf of a concertgoer who believes the entire event was nothing more than a get-rich-scam.

The suit claims that both men lied about the festival's amenities and safety. FEMA tents were the so-called luxury accommodations and wild animals could be seen scurrying about.

Some guests were left stranded on the private island in the Bahamas.

In addition, both Ja and McFarland are accused of warning some celebrity guests in advance not to come, knowing the event would not be up to par.
    $150 million?????????
    104796-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-3mc8.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/11/ja-rule-fyre-festival-loan-lawsuit/
    Ja Rule has just been hit with a second lawsuit related to his Fyre Festival. The proposed "luxury weekend" was supposed to go down on a private island in the Bahamas in April, but quickly descended into chaos and had to be cancelled after one day.

Guests who paid anywhere from $1000 to $100,000 to attend were promised first class accommodations and performances by Lil Yachty, Migos, G.O.O.D. Music, Major Lazer and Blink 182.

When revelers started arriving on Thursday, April 27, they were greeted by "soggy tents, bad food and general disappointment verging on panic," according to the New York Times.

TMZ reports that Ja, born Jeffrey Atkins and business partner Billy McFarland are on the hook for a $3 million loan they took out 18 days prior to the festival.

EHL Funding claims the pair were supposed to make weekly payments, but stopped after forking over just under $900,000.

EHL says the two are now in default and is suing them for the money owed, plus interest.

As we previously reported, McFarland and Ja were hit with a lawsuit by a concert goer earlier this month, who believes the festival was a get-rich-scam.

Fuuuuck this might be worse than the feds and 50 destroying murder inc.!
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody getting sued

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/01/fyre-festival-lawsuit-fraud-lies-ja-rule-billy-mcfarland/
    The inaugural Fyre Festival was a disaster. Now, the two men responsible for it have legal issues to deal with because an attendee is trying to set up a $150 million class action lawsuit against them

As we previously reported, the "luxury music weekend" was the brainchild of Ja Rule and Billy McFarland. Guests who paid anywhere from $1000 to $100,000 to attend were promised first class accommodations and performances by Lil Yachty, Migos, G.O.O.D. Music, Major Lazer and Blink 182.

When guests started arriving on Thursday, April 27, they were greeted by "soggy tents, bad food and general disappointment verging on panic," according to the New York Times.

TMZ reports that attorney Mark Geragos has filed a lawsuit against McFarland and Ja, on behalf of a concertgoer who believes the entire event was nothing more than a get-rich-scam.

The suit claims that both men lied about the festival's amenities and safety. FEMA tents were the so-called luxury accommodations and wild animals could be seen scurrying about.

In addition, both Ja and McFarland are accused of warning some celebrity guests in advance not to come, knowing the event would not be up to par.
    $150 million?????????

Ja Rule has just been hit with a second lawsuit related to his Fyre Festival. The proposed "luxury weekend" was supposed to go down on a private island in the Bahamas in April, but quickly descended into chaos and had to be cancelled after one day.

Guests who paid anywhere from $1000 to $100,000 to attend were promised first class accommodations and performances by Lil Yachty, Migos, G.O.O.D. Music, Major Lazer and Blink 182.

When revelers started arriving on Thursday, April 27, they were greeted by "soggy tents, bad food and general disappointment verging on panic," according to the New York Times.

TMZ reports that Ja, born Jeffrey Atkins and business partner Billy McFarland are on the hook for a $3 million loan they took out 18 days prior to the festival.

EHL Funding claims the pair were supposed to make weekly payments, but stopped after forking over just under $900,000.

EHL says the two are now in default and is suing them for the money owed, plus interest.

As we previously reported, McFarland and Ja were hit with a lawsuit by a concert goer earlier this month, who believes the festival was a get-rich-scam.

Fuuuuck this might be worse than the feds and 50 destroying murder ink!

Hella worse bro. Idk why Ja made this move at all. This ? is gonna tax his pockets so tough.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Somebody getting sued

$150 million?????????

Fuuuuck this might be worse than the feds and 50 destroying murder ink!

Hella worse bro. Idk why Ja made this move at all. This ? is gonna tax his pockets so tough.

And ruin watever rep he gained back after coming home from jail.

I guess penitentiary rules were in effect during his decision to get in on this scheme.