Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert but I'm waaaaay better in social situations than I used to be. Alcohol also helps lol

https://youtube.com/watch?v=780X5DS1Saw
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mother is a introvert and that is who raised me but my father is a extrovert and he was consistently in my life.

So I walk in a room of strangers and I am observant. I take the climate of the room. If it is full of introverts. I usually stand out for being too friendly.

If the room has too many extroverts then I just become a wall flower. I may approach a female or two but I usually chill.

In my everyday life, It is the same. I know when to step up and when to chill.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert
    R0mp wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I'm kinda shy comes from being teased as a kid cuz i use to be fat. Even though im not anymore mentally i feel like people are always gonna see my flaws and pick at them.

Only way to get over the discomfort is to put yourself out there and take whatever feelings of shame and embarrassment that may come along with it. Eventually, you'll become comfortable, and won't worry about any flaws you may have.

This woman that works at a rest home near me has boil-like growths all over her face--it'll give a shock if you're not prepared to see it. Still, she goes along like normal, and she even just got married.

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

Or stop being a super fck ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert
    i'm an introvert, but i can be really extroverted after some drank / smoke
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm kinda shy comes from being teased as a kid cuz i use to be fat. Even though im not anymore mentally i feel like people are always gonna see my flaws and pick at them.

Only way to get over the discomfort is to put yourself out there and take whatever feelings of shame and embarrassment that may come along with it. Eventually, you'll become comfortable, and won't worry about any flaws you may have.

This woman that works at a rest home near me has boil-like growths all over her face--it'll give a shock if you're not prepared to see it. Still, she goes along like normal, and she even just got married.

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

oh dont get tough now girly man! hahahaha
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

U can say what ever but at the end of the day we all human. We all get mad, sad, happy...etc. u can act like a robot for the i.c if u want but its all part of being human. An ik u ain't talking when uve openly admitting to saving hoes and tricking on them. But u a ? doe lol ? please im willin to bet ive fckd more ? in my 25yrs of life then u ever will
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    around my friends im an extrovert, around professional/unfamiliar circles im an introvert.
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2017
    Options

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

U can say what ever but at the end of the day we all human. We all get mad, sad, happy...etc. u can act like a robot for the i.c if u want but its all part of being human. An ik u ain't talking when uve openly admitting to saving hoes and tricking on them. But u a ? doe lol ? please im willin to bet ive fckd more ? in my 25yrs of life then u ever will

:joy: :joy:
    ? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

i could easily be in a one or two bedroom.. maybe three bedroom apartment comfortably.. BUT THAT AINT PIMPIN!!

so i get some ? .. 5k sq ft..
    30ft ceilings ..chandeliers and ? ..

i could easily ride whatever the ? u saved for to think im fly in but nah.. that aint PimPn..
    had to go get that New Style BigBody Benz WIT THE YEAR!! WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!

not off the showroom floor tho..
    BUT CUSTOM MADE.. had to wait 6mnths after i put my order in..
    UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

why?? cause its an "investment"
    see i dont sell dreams i sell a lifestyle..

if i had urs i wouldnt have no ? . hahhaa
    and nah ? .. u 25.. on my father(RIP) on my daughter still breathin we aint go even talk how i ? all the ? in HighSchool but one summer alone i wanna say 22.. 12wks i was gettin 10 numbers a weekend ? 3 of them MINUMUM.. do the math..

thats 36 ? jus for the summer..

? im waaaaay beyond that..
    its one thing to ? a ? .. any ? can do that..
    can u get a ? to ? a ? she has no interest in.. FOR MONEY.. and once she attain it GIVE IT ALL TO U!!?

? one day u go learn to shut the ? up and pull out a pad and pen..

but real ? u gave me an idea for a thread..
    and i dont even make threads.. but i will..

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

on my momma im bout to link up wit this ? i dont want and pass her to my big homie cause he could use a ? . lol

@Tayaintgotit

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

i could easily be in a one or two bedroom.. maybe three bedroom apartment comfortably.. BUT THAT AINT PIMPIN!!

i could easily ride whatever the ? u saved for to think im fly in but nah.. that aint PimPn..
    had to go get that New Style BigBody Benz WIT THE YEAR!! WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!

UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

and nah ? .. u 25.. on my father(RIP) on my daughter still breathin we aint go even talk how i ? all the ? in HighSchool but one summer alone i wanna say 22.. 12wks i was gettin 10 numbers a weekend ? 3 of them MINUMUM.. do the math..

can u get a ? to ? a ? she has no interest in.. FOR MONEY.. and once she attain it GIVE IT ALL TO U!!?

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

on my momma im bout to link up wit this ? i dont want and pass her to my big homie cause he could use a ? . lol

@Tayaintgotit

36 ? ?? One summer? You know damn well half them hoes were ugly loooool. You sound like the prototypical ? b lol.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

@Tayaintgotit

36 ? ?? One summer? You know damn well half them hoes were ugly loooool. You sound like the prototypical ? b lol.

? im from LA..
    u know the concentration of bad ? !!?

? ill ? wit a ? no ? no ass if she got good hair pretty face..
    i aint one of these ? ? ? jus cause she got ass..

nah..
    THIRTY. SIX.. BAD ? .. MINIMUM..

ONE SUMMER!! hahaha

what i gotta lie for!?
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2017
    Options
    own apartment..
    an IROC camero a ? bought me i was ? on..

? i was poppin! lol
  • TayGettem
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Introvert

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

@Tayaintgotit

EVERYONE ON THE I.C PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR BOSS (clap) (clap) (clap)

Now the thing u fail to always realize with your braggin is idc. What u eat dont make me ? as long as me and my fam living comfortably im happy. U sound just like my homie impressed by materials ? ? ridding future cuz he rock $700,000 in jewelry ? so what. We clearly have different ideas on life goals yours are just more flashy. Idc if u a hobo or bill gates i treat them with the same respect they treat me. Some people got rich off being corrupt some went broke being virtuous.

U just seem like the type who's only happy cuz he has money and materials
    Im happy knowing ive lived a honest life and stuck to my guns no matter what temptation ive faced

Now i would brag abt how i was fckin strippers outta magic bck when i was a broke teen (im from atl the city every ? moves to or visits) but imma be humble good day
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ? im mad i read all that ? . hahah
    i really wanted to honestly say "didnt read"

but ? YOU the one talkin bout at 25 u ? more ? than me..
    i give u one summer and now u dont care about my life and "blazay blazay"

if u happy wit yo ? life kudos..
    but the way u projectin i beg to differ..

now.. like iv told u in previous threads when ubwas exposin ur ? "we can talk about it." :joy: :joy:
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert
    Lol yo compensation is trash i said idc abt ya money and materials. As far as females by the time i was a senior i had more than 80 ? under my belt
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Lol yo compensation is trash i said idc abt ya money and materials. As far as females by the time i was a senior i had more than 80 ? under my belt

"80 ? " but u a sucka for love??

the "numbers" aint addin up ? ..
    hope u aint put that in pen. lol
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lol i started ? @ 13 runnin wit my older cousins..
    from 13-18 i ? around 15 ? and thats not normal..

im the first to admit i had a problem and was hypersexual and u want me to believe u hit 80 @TayGettem hahahaha at 18 u aint even know 80 ? let alone ? on them. hahaha

use yo eraser ? ..

we go act like that last post didnt happen. hahahaha

100th post by the way..
  • TayGettem
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Introvert
    lol i started ? @ 13 runnin wit my older cousins..
    from 13-18 i ? around 15 ? and thats not normal..

im the first to admit i had a problem and was hypersexual and u want me to believe u hit 80 @TayGettem hahahaha at 18 u aint even know 80 ? let alone ? on them. hahaha

use yo eraser ? ..

we go act like that last post didnt happen. hahahaha

100th post by the way..

Neva said i was a sucker for love. Clearly u don't understand that people are multi dimensional and complex. No one feels the same everyday everyone changes. U assume ive been a certain way all my life which is your fault not mine. An ive said before in other threads my 1st time was at 13.

Also the reason i said imma be humble and leave it alone is cuz i knew this would be nothing more than a ? contest.

Annnn fck yo opinion on what u believe goes on in my life now go hit reactions like u been doing lil ? kmsl

(Drops mic)

• CapitalB
    edited May 2017
    Options
    my ? ur emotional as ? !?

now if u told me u sucked off 80 ? i mayve believed u.. goin back to the original thread we initially got into it i can see it..

i mean seein as the sayin goes "u are what u eat." hahahaha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fukk both of yall.

I fukked 20 ? in a week

and was $2000 lighter
    shrugs
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert
    fukk both of yall.

I fukked 20 ? in a week

and was $2000 lighter
    shrugs

If u can afford it spend it
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lol@ 80 ? in highschool tho!!?
    i cant take this ? serious. hahaha

this ? got kidnapped and thrown into a sexring! lol
  • illcandidate
    illcandidate Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert
    Self proclaimed introvert but people who know me disagree. Basically introverted until I know you I guess....
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Extrovert
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum @ me still being the only extrovert SMMFH

You're not the only
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

You're not the only

awwwww
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

You're not the only

Ole "I am here to stay, you are not alone, I am here with you" ass ?