50 Cent versus Wayne who has the better musical catalog???

Options

Comments

• Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@ this the internet is the only place woodface can win polls like this cuz cuuuuuuuurtis would lose IRL.......weezy is dropping albums & woodface is dropping straight to DVD movies..gtfoh!

Just when I thought you were out, they pulled you back in..
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    Lol@ this the internet is the only place woodface can win polls like this cuz cuuuuuuuurtis would lose IRL.......weezy is dropping albums & woodface is dropping straight to DVD movies..gtfoh!

Just when I thought you were out, they pulled you back in..

I'm here to discuss hip hop I'm not a donkey ? on here worrying about other male posters..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent

qc5r1ukmtmsk.png

bxp5fpogpyex.png

And that weezy dropping albums ? is fraudulent as ? even your ? knows that Wayne hasn't dropped an official rap album since 2011 unless you want to count the "free weezy album" a ? project he dropped Because he can't drop albums regardless of fan interest

The fact that you said albums in plural form is hilarious ? getting his ? stole by a crossdresssing attention ?

all lil Wayne got is drugs and worthless women at this point in his life ? don't respect him enough not to beat up on his kid for likes

? had a decent verse every other year what's the last good song he made???? I'll wait

Your dickriding hate for 50 is assinine

Wayne can't even get the money he earned out his "daddy" ? getting ? nh

Your fuckboi ass should of kept it in a pure music perspective

Outside of music you can't argue a got dam thing Wayne has over 50 not a single ? thing ? life is trash and he's rich stupid fat ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

qc5r1ukmtmsk.png

bxp5fpogpyex.png

And that weezy dropping albums ? is fraudulent as ? even your ? knows that Wayne hasn't dropped an official rap album since 2011 unless you want to count the "free weezy album" a ? project he dropped Because he can't drop albums regardless of fan interest

The fact that you said albums in plural form is hilarious ? getting his ? stole by a crossdresssing attention ?

all lil Wayne got is drugs and worthless women at this point in his life ? don't respect him enough not to beat up on his kid for likes

? had a decent verse every other year what's the last good song he made???? I'll wait

Your dickriding hate for 50 is assinine

Wayne can't even get the money he earned out his "daddy" ? getting ? nh

Your fuckboi ass should of kept it in a pure music perspective

Outside of music you can't argue a got dam thing Wayne has over 50 not a single ? thing ? life is trash and he's rich stupid fat ?

? u 4eyed fat computer nerd woodface took from 09 til 2014 to drop that weed plate animal ambition......no matter how u feel about Wayne weezy is more relevant in hip hop than woodface is 2day.....& Idgaf about woodface n Hollywood all I know is his preskool studio gangsta raps is garbage & ya ? need to stop cuz baby is the reason y Wayne ain't dropped no album u dumb ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    50 Cent
    HafBayked wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I dont listen to either today, but I really didnt think this was fair

and the one I didnt think it was fair to is winning lol

Good job guys.....I still hate everyone

Break down your science on how it was unfair I would love to entertain your concepts on the matter???

no concepts or science

im from the boot....came up on Hot Boyz and the old Wayne....possibly hundreds of tracks I know word for word

had fifs first album, and jammed to several hits that came after...just never really remember waitin on 50 to drop

both them ? suck now btw

Actually your concept was that you grew up on Wayne and were never checking for 50 like that and the science behind it is you heard tons of tracks, simple ? but I am still not sure how this was unfair another Kat from up north could probably give you the same scenario in reverse with having heard tons of 50's ? and not ever really been checking for Wayne like that. My thoughts behind this thread are simple they both have had strong following due in large part to the body of works they have provided their fans over the years whose is better. Personally they both have a few joints I have enjoyed over the course of things but I really am not checking hard for either like that especially these days. But who knows they both have surprised me in the past it could happen again...
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Carter 1 and 2 > 50 entire catalog

Wayne mixtapes >>>> 50 mixtapes

? brining up the Kanaan mixtape like that ? wasn't extra meh and was short lived like Future new album

Sir get the ? outta here with that ? .

GRODT > C1 and GRODT > C2

Head to head GRODT is better than any single wayne album. The story telling on it is dope as ? and better than the storytelling on any carter joint. And the hits are miles better than any hit from C1 and C2. Matter of fact A Milli at a wayne show has a bigger impact than any single from C1 and C2.

GRODT is the most overrated album of all time

That ? has no replay. Value… the g unit ? was a fad you can't compare a ? who had a 4 year run… it ended fast… 2 a ? that's been relivent over 20 years…
    Play any 50 cent in 2017 an it will not I repeat it will not turn up the crowd like a cash money Wayne classic
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne
    Carter 1 and 2 > 50 entire catalog

Wayne mixtapes >>>> 50 mixtapes

? brining up the Kanaan mixtape like that ? wasn't extra meh and was short lived like Future new album

Sir get the ? outta here with that ? .

GRODT > C1 and GRODT > C2

Head to head GRODT is better than any single wayne album. The story telling on it is dope as ? and better than the storytelling on any carter joint. And the hits are miles better than any hit from C1 and C2. Matter of fact A Milli at a wayne show has a bigger impact than any single from C1 and C2.

GRODT is the most overrated album of all time

That ? has no replay. Value… the g unit ? was a fad you can't compare a ? who had a 4 year run… it ended fast… 2 a ? that's been relivent over 20 years…
    Play any 50 cent in 2017 an it will not I repeat it will not turn up the crowd like a cash money Wayne classic

Who the ? in 2017 replays Lights out or 500 degreez tho? GRODT has more replay value than any lil wayne studio album.
  • 3Hunna
    3Hunna Members Posts: 162
    Options
    50 Cent
    50 Cent

I like Lil Wayne's music but this is a troll bait thread. 50 Cent has one of the best discography's ever. U can argue he actually has the best discography ever

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    50 Cent
    3Hunna wrote: »
    50 Cent

I like Lil Wayne's music but this is a troll bait thread. 50 Cent has one of the best discography's ever. U can argue he actually has the best discography ever

You are absolutely wrong they have had about the same length of time in the game and both have loyal followings along with a strong mixtape game. Calling this a troll thread discounts both sides in this debate not acknowledging the bodies of work possessed by both...
  • 3Hunna
    3Hunna Members Posts: 162
    Options
    50 Cent
    50 Cent

You are absolutely wrong they have had about the same length of time in the game and both have loyal followings along with a strong mixtape game. Calling this a troll thread discounts both sides in this debate not acknowledging the bodies of work possessed by both...
    50 Cent

50 sold more records, is the bigger star, bigger internationally
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    50 Cent
    50 Cent

50 Cent

50 sold more records, is the bigger star, bigger internationally

Jay has more Sales than Nas but in the end Nas>>>Jay. Not saying that the same applies here but the sales argument is weak when you are comparing their musical output and careers 50 has had the far bigger hits, Wayne has a longer string of popularity with feature and moderate hits both kinda wash with each other. Again musically this is comparing their output, quality and overall fan appreciation of their bodies of work...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    50 Cent
    Not everyone sees it Nas>>>Jay fam
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    50 Cent

Yes but most do...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Yes but most do...

Outside of the IC, I don't think that's true.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent

Yes but most do...

Eehhh... Can't go wrong with either one.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    50 Cent
    Stew wrote: »

Yes but most do...

Yeah it is a truth same as most people of african descent do not really ? with Eminem outside of the IC, also more hoods ? with E40 than do not nationwide unlike kats here on this site, but their are always exceptions to every rule as the Reason prove enclaves of divergent thought are everywhere...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    The problem with the "outside of the IC" argument is that no one knows hip hop like us so they arent qualified to make an accurate opinion. Half the people outside of the ic who would say wayne dont know ? about wayne pre carter 3
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Lil Wayne
    The problem with the "outside of the IC" argument is that no one knows hip hop like us so they arent qualified to make an accurate opinion. Half the people outside of the ic who would say wayne dont know ? about wayne pre carter 3

? even young cats working at Complex don't know about wayne pre C-3. Ndeska who moderates everyday struggle was walking about how C3 was a classic in her opinion. Like the ? !? C1 and C2 are regional classics at best and much better than C2. But she thinks C3 is a classic.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    50 Cent

and that wasnt a knock against wayne im just saying in general ? love to shout their opinions on social media about rap without knowing ? about the genre. I was arguing with a girl the other day about wayne and asked her what her favorite sqad up project was and she was like "who"
  • Stew
    Options

Yes but most do...

Yeah it is a truth same as most people of african descent do not really ? with Eminem outside of the IC, also more hoods ? with E40 than do not nationwide
    unlike kats here on this site, but their are always exceptions to every rule as the Reason prove enclaves of divergent thought are everywhere...

I won't believe any of this till I see it on live video.

Agree with this to an extent. There's a lot of ppl on the IC that are followers, so u never get to see their "true" opinion cause theyre blinded by getting "wacks" or "flags" :joy: but yea
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    50 Cent

Yes but most do...

Yeah it is a truth same as most people of african descent do not really ? with Eminem outside of the IC, also more hoods ? with E40 than do not nationwide
    unlike kats here on this site, but their are always exceptions to every rule as the Reason prove enclaves of divergent thought are everywhere...

Agree with this to an extent. There's a lot of ppl on the IC that are followers, so u never get to see their "true" opinion cause theyre blinded by getting "wacks" or "flags" :joy: but yea

This is a bigger problem with social media today. Its all about who screams the loudest and who gets the most "likes" and "favorites" not who is actually right
  • Stew
    Options

Yes but most do...

This is a bigger problem with social media today. Its all about who screams the loudest and who gets the most "likes" and "favorites" not who is actually right

All facts.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Lil Wayne
    I don't wanna be ignorant or make another generalizing statement about the south. But what club anywhere down south plays a ? song from 500 degreez or Lights out or Tha Block Is Hot and young southern ? go crazy and be like "Oh shittttt get off the corner is my jam woadie!"

Please southern posters educate me. Because i find it hard "tha block is hot" got 19 year old ? getting ham on the dance floor in 2017. I ain't talking about the hot boys or cash money hits like Bling Bling. I am talking wayne studio album singles killing a southern club pre C1 material.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne
    East coast bias