"CHICAGO CRIME AT AN ALL TIME HIGH", "CHIRAQ", "CHICAGO IS A WAR ZONE". BUT WHAT ABOUT..............

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
The 1920's and 30's? This was by far the worst crime has ever been in chicago. Especially when this guy was running the mafia.
tumblr_mvfyiggDIZ1ririjeo1_r1_500.jpg

I get so sick and tired of hearing the jokes and how bad they have us looking. People in Chicago is even starting to believe this over exaggerated ? . You would think they would know their own city's history. Just imagine if we had the same type of media coverage we have now back then. You wouldn't bat an eye at the state Chicago is in now. Now, it's high crime in certain areas. Back then, it was the whole damn city!!! Chicago was labeled a "corrupt city" back then and it also birthed the term "public enemy #1". Chicago been ? up waaay before blacks started putting in work. As a matter of fact, we got the blueprint from the mafia. Mobsters sometimes joke around about us copying them.

But all of a sudden it's being talked about a lot now. Because it's a bunch of black folks doing it and our former black president is from there. But the funny thing is, Chicago was corrupt as ? during al Capone's reign. There was bodies being found everywhere. They were doing driveby's on police stations and blowing up cop cars. They were threatening and killing news reporters. They were threatening/kidnapping policemen and F.B.I agents families. The mafia basically owned the city. They infiltrated the police and the government. It was so bad the police had to make a secret police force to combat the corruption. To this very day they still have problems with the mafia's corruption.

On another note:
Funny thing about the biggest gangster in U.S history. Al Capone didn't come up like the average hoodlum. He wasn't a product of his environment. His family was doing pretty well and he was raised right. He just turned to a life of crime because he chose to.

White people's hatred for us is hilarious.

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The good thing is tourism is at an all time high in Chicago so go figure
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great post @PILL_COSBY. Im not from Chicago but im very disappointed in who the crime that is currently taking place there is like you said, is at an all time high. The tourism is a positive and a negative to me @Elzo69Renaissance. The money doesnt go to communities that need more financial stimulation. The problem has to be much deeper than the cliché scapegoat answer of high unemployment. What really needs to be done. Or is it just Chicago's dna to habor violence?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "But what about mob on mob crime"

Last time i checked all the pasta heads are dead or got locked up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    so what will President Trump do now since he's in charge
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Oakland, Detroit, and new Orleans are worse than Chicago. It's funny we don't get half the amount of coverage. I think Chicago is bigger and more populated than all 3 cities(Correct me if I'm wrong). I didn't hear much of ? about Chicago outside the crime dog(remember that ? ? "take a bite out of crime"). Chicago was known for the bulls, crucial conflict, do or die, Rhymfest, twista, da brat, R. kelly, and great pizza. But when obama became president. It's nothing but gangs, violence, chief keef, bang bang, and Derick Rose light skin ass being injured every season.

Once you take a step back and look at ? with a clear mind. This ? is hilarious. The manipulation, misdirection, and subliminal messages are real!!!
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    What about then.. we talking about now.. and US..

? the 30's and ? them.. its a problem a huge problem something has to give.

I guess the point of this went over your head. Read it again my brotha, read it again.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? what happen in 20s and 30s

• PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    SMH.....................I'm not even gonna do this again lol. Some of us just gonna remain slow and sleep. IT'S ABOUT THE PROPAGANDA BRUH!!! What's happening now is nothing shocking or new for Chicago. Like they trying to make out to be.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The city's seen worse days. I'm just happy I survived the 90's in Chicago. Most of my friends didn't.

Nowadays it's plenty of shootings and not much killing when you compare the numbers. Mfs just trigger happy with no aim. It's plenty of murders but it's nothing compared to actual nationwide data in comparison to other cities.

Used to be real gang violence but now it's ? being violent but with gang affiliation. These lil ? are cannibals. Gang ? ain't as significant as squad vs squad nowadays.
  • Max.
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    SMH.....................I'm not even gonna do this again lol. Some of us just gonna remain slow and sleep. IT'S ABOUT THE PROPAGANDA BRUH!!! What's happening now is nothing shocking or new for Chicago. Like they trying to make out to be.

U should go to chicago hood and say ? all bd and gd and report back
  • Max.
    edited May 2017
    Options
    These were the real thugs!!! Fake news

rogues.jpg
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

U should go to chicago hood and say ? all bd and gd and report back

Right there on 69th and Ashland

yg3wbxf4dzpr.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    something has to give.

Aghhhh!

Let the bodies hit the floor/
    Let the bodies hit the floor/
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The city's seen worse days. I'm just happy I survived the 90's in Chicago. Most of my friends didn't.

Nowadays it's plenty of shootings and not much killing when you compare the numbers. Mfs just trigger happy with no aim. It's plenty of murders but it's nothing compared to actual nationwide data in comparison to other cities.

Used to be real gang violence but now it's ? being violent but with gang affiliation. These lil ? are cannibals. Gang ? ain't as significant as squad vs squad nowadays.

There it is right here. I ain't even gonna' make my own post about this, 'cause I'm living in it daily, and I'm tired of hearing, reading, seeing this ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What about then.. we talking about now.. and US..

? the 30's and ? them.. its a problem a huge problem something has to give.

I guess the point of this went over your head. Read it again my brotha, read it again.

I can assure you aint ? went over my head.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This guy is a clown
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't find excuses for 700+ murders
    Failure of moral character
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with the OP.

I was just in conversation where I was telling some white folks stop with the labels of "worse" "all time high" etc. when speaking of non-whites. ? racists as hell.

For example I have had to get at White folks who say Obama is the "worse" president ever. Really? How can that be when we have had Presidents who owned slaves, were in office when the country entered the "The Great Depression", we had a President drop TWO atomic bombs, I could continue. But Obama is "the worse"?. They say this because, Obama is Black and for no other reason.

Chicago being what it is today has seen darker times. These types of headlines are for shock value and to continue the white supremacists rhetoric that Blacks are inherently violent, uncivilized, savages who don't care about their neighborhoods.

I don't listen to these hacks. Shootings and murder aren't the only the crimes being committed in the country. Nor are they the most heinous. But leave it up to white folks and ignorant Blacks to follow behind like pups echoing white sentiments.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    What is more "heinous" than murder?

I don't know how people can be okay with murder in their community. Who cares about murders that happened way before they were born. What's that got to do with killing each other today?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    What is more "heinous" than murder?

? and ? for starters. But if you had to ask you're already on some ? .
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to be seriously damaged and brainwashed to think murder is no big deal. It's the ultimate end of the road.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some Chiraq ? told me that there's pigs, out there in unmarked cars, shooting ? .
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Some Chiraq ? told me that there's pigs, out there in unmarked cars, shooting ? .

I believe this 100%. Policing is a corrupt business. There were reports some years back of warring police departments in LA who were killing over turf and drugs and then pinning it on "gang bangers". I am not saying there aren't some wild dudes out there (or anywhere for that matter) but when it comes to Black folks I don't believe to much of anything that comes out of whiteys aka the media, govt. mouths.