Bad Girls Club Miami (Mods please don't move)

Options
quietaskept
quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
I know this should be in LCA, but this thread has a better chance in the powder room.

They gettin' it poppin' on the first night! Who's your favorites, who do you hate, who's gonna get kicked off?

Comments

• quietaskept
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I know some of y'all were watching. Brandy (the one with messed up edges) is crazy. Anyone who oils up before a fight has been a few in their day and ain't scared to go at it again. Morgan is annoying but she will make for good drama. So far no one else has stood out beside Kristen who was slorin' it up on the dance floor. What would you have done if someone moved all your ? outside though? I was hoping they would have yanked Morgan down the stairs a little harder, but that was still hilarious none the less.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dunno man....too early to tell honestly. So far I liked the punk lookin girl because she saw what the black chick was proposing about packing ole girls ? up and wasnt down with it ALTHOUGH she did succumb to the peer pressure. I still liked her for that though

And the black chick who was in all the videos seems cool. Materialistic as all hell, but im used to that lol i liked her.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Honestly never watched the show...............
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dunno man....too early to tell honestly. So far I liked the punk lookin girl because she saw what the black chick was proposing about packing ole girls ? up and wasnt down with it ALTHOUGH she did succumb to the peer pressure. I still liked her for that though

And the black chick who was in all the videos seems cool. Materialistic as all hell, but im used to that lol i liked her.

I agree with EVERYTHING you said. I don't have any that I like a LOT but those two are the lesser evils.

The stripper ? is PATHETIC. She looks a hot mess and she is incredibly immature. What they did to the chick Morgan was ? up... I mean how old are you? Damn.

I just feel ashamed I watch this show at this point. They're ALL trying too hard to be "bad girls". I think they could have picked a way better cast. But seems like there will be a lot of drama this season, can't wait lol
  • quietaskept
    edited August 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I agree with EVERYTHING you said. I don't have any that I like a LOT but those two are the lesser evils.

The stripper ? is PATHETIC. She looks a hot mess and she is incredibly immature. What they did to the chick Morgan was ? up... I mean how old are you? Damn.

I just feel ashamed I watch this show at this point. They're ALL trying too hard to be "bad girls". I think they could have picked a way better cast. But seems like there will be a lot of drama this season, can't wait lol

A guilty pleasure.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Morgan's gonna get her ass whooped by Brandi, did you see how she flew off the steps all vulnerable.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I ain't tuned in, what channel is this? We or Oxygen?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    I ain't tuned in, what channel is this? We or Oxygen?

Oxygen, tuesday nights at 9, 10 and 11, I can't see them exposing women in a negative light on WE.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oxygen, tuesday nights at 9, 10 and 11, I can't see them exposing women in a negative light on WE.

thanks sourpatch kid!

I'm gon set the DVR, I need some type of tv show to tune into, need to keep the mind focus elsewhere.. Should be interesting.. I watch the bad girls in LA, omgaaa it was constant drama ad entertaining the least ha!
  • quietaskept
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BGC is just annoying now. I can't keep up with all the ? fights. Brandi is crazy out her stripper ass mind. lol She really thought she was at work asking for her half in the limo. lolololol @ her being mad because everyone else don't live and die by the stripper code.