Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Who was he trynna ? wit u ask?

x6rl8adppv0l.gif

Bruh. I just realized it was C Bone that posted that ? . A million GOATs ? !!
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Who was he trynna ? wit u ask?

x6rl8adppv0l.gif

lmao

yall can sit on ya moral high horses

but don't act like you wouldn't use your position to parlay sum head/? from this broad

guess I'm the only scumbag who post here huh? lol
  • Brian B.
    Options
    sidenote:

I give you all this material & the best you can do is Starlito jokes?

I kno yall can do better, I seent it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Man.. If you have to use anything other than the gift of gab to get ? then you are wrong, simple as that.

Predatory is the perfect word to describe that style of thinking.

Part of the reason why Freaknik no longer a thing cause ? act like they aint never seen smelt tasted or touched ? .

"She tryin to get chose"

Ok... But how do you know its by you?

This. These ? some rapists who are lonely
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man.. If you have to use anything other than the gift of gab to get ? then you are wrong, simple as that.

Part of the reason why Freaknik no longer a thing cause ? act like they aint never seen smelt tasted or touched ? .

"She tryin to get chose"

You're not that astute on the English dictionary, huh ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    sidenote:

I'm calling up my bloggers right now..ima make sure he fire you from the street team for the bad press he about to get
  • Brian B.
    Options
    Look, all I'm sayin is, if a fine young lady wants to throw sum head your way cuz you a boss

you not finna turn it down on sum "I want you to really like me" ? ? ... unless lol

if you the president of a multi millionaire dollar corporation you better not be getting head from a secretary, if you smart. you setting yourself up for sexual harassment suit, on some ? .

you gotta think with the head on your shoulders bruh. im not saying never date a girl thats under you, but you need to be smart you cant just be sitting in your office getting head from every woman under you. not if you expect to keep your job. there are plenty of women out there that you can be getting, no need to be ? where you work.

but do you young ? , good luck with your company.

I never said every woman, but this is the IC, I should've been very specific & not left anything up for interpretation

now let me rephrase

if you was a boss & sum young intern wanted to give you sum play solely cuz you a boss
    & you knew there wouldn't be any sexual harassment bs down the line, you'd take advantage (not you per se, generally speakin)

• Idiopathic Joker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

"She tryin to get chose"

You're not that astute on the English dictionary, huh ?

Yous a ? b. You gonna astute your ass in prison then a ? gonna astute his way with you after lights out
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pressuring teenage girls into sex is predatory as ? .

Like are ? that desperate?

LA Reid could have had any ? in the world he wanted but he had to pick on the ? down the hall?

He and every millionaire so and so like him who do that ? deserve to be fired and exposed.

There's hoes out here that will ? him, suck him, and wash his car but he obsessing over a ? that don't want him.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I'm laughing because this is a day after I seen the last few eps of master of none

just finished it, the Thanksgiving episode was mad funny!
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    18 & 19 year old still rock lunch boxes... Really?

U must have an 18yr old daughter or niece tryn pass off this ? propaganda.

Of course the older someone is the more mature they get. That dont change the fact a female 18yrs and up is a full grown adult and fair game to be dicked down by whoever she lets hit.

Cs. 18-20 women are grown enough to know what their doing. This is coming ? who was 18 just bit over a year ago. They know how to conduct themselves. It ain't shocking
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at that ? . He look hella like on some creepy ? .
  • Brian B.
    Options
    sidenote:

I'm calling up my bloggers right now..ima make sure he fire you from the street team for the bad press he about to get

Bruh, I kno you're more creative

manager at chili's, that's funny lol

The Lito jokes fall short cuz it's like a niche market, inside joke, lotta folks might not get it

besides, sayin his name could potentially introduce him to new fans so it's pointless
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look, all I'm sayin is, if a fine young lady wants to throw sum head your way cuz you a boss

you not finna turn it down on sum "I want you to really like me" ? ? ... unless lol

if you the president of a multi millionaire dollar corporation you better not be getting head from a secretary, if you smart. you setting yourself up for sexual harassment suit, on some ? .

you gotta think with the head on your shoulders bruh. im not saying never date a girl thats under you, but you need to be smart you cant just be sitting in your office getting head from every woman under you. not if you expect to keep your job. there are plenty of women out there that you can be getting, no need to be ? where you work.

but do you young ? , good luck with your company.

I never said every woman, but this is the IC, I should've been very specific & not left anything up for interpretation

now let me rephrase

if you was a boss & sum young intern wanted to give you sum play solely cuz you a boss
    & you knew there wouldn't be any sexual harassment bs down the line, you'd take advantage (not you per se, generally speakin)
    Yes but what this ? is showing is that you can never be sure there won't be that sexual harassment, that's the issue.
    To be honest if this woman came to get a job i would not give her the job and ask her out so i wouldn't have to be in this situation. I'd get her a job with one of my friend companies and smash on the side. But, no, i would not risk a 10 million dollar a year job on a pretty face and nice body.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    sidenote:

The Lito jokes fall short cuz it's like a niche market, inside joke, lotta folks might not get it

besides, sayin his name could potentially introduce him to new fans so it's pointless

"Starlito likes to ? ? I gotta check him out!"
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sidenote:

You sick ?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need more pics
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what happened to the pic?

why tf ya'll keep taking ? down?
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? exposing themselves as ? crooks in this thread only on the IC
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    what happened to the pic?

why tf ya'll keep taking ? down?

Guy who posted it on his IG took it down for some reason

irxv8axh2ifs.jpg
    wj6o7sto4dn2.png
    56f8z2nx66hd.jpg
    vq6o70ycjrcp.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    she fine, but not worth catchin that kinda heat over fine
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yea that 1st pic posted(2nd in that group of pics) was a little misleading lol