Options
13»

Comments

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That ? rented a car from enterprise to do a drive by :joy: :joy: :joy:

I used to work at that ? you'd be suprised at some of the ? we saw... I found a lot of good CD. collections tho... And 2 ounces of kush lol
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

I used to work at that ? you'd be suprised at some of the ? we saw... I found a lot of good CD. collections tho... And 2 ounces of kush lol

AVI pic matches
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »

AVI pic matches

13j6ez1kz5i2.png

What u tambout willis
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/Td6POXic7Ls

Should've taken his own advice

Vlad = Feds
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lol the captions these dudes dont learn guess thats dolph artist

3 ? BLACYOUNGSTA TELL THE THRUTH . FAKE ASS GANG BANGER USE TO VICE LORD NOW YOUR KLAME BLOOD . COME GET THE FADE ON PIRU SINCE YOU BOUT THAT GANGMEMBER ? ... BLOOD OYG LUNATICK SAID THAT HIT YOU HIT TAE SET IT UP ON AVENUE BOY GONE BEAT THE BRAKES OFF YOU ? HEAVY CAMP

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a tight ass shirt
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

I lost a lot of CDs in rental cars :(
  • SELASI_i
    Options

I lost a lot of CDs in rental cars :(

Man I used to find whole books of ? the big ones full of all kinds of music. I had my own but it exposed me to a lot of ? that I wouldn't normally buy.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Idk if he did this, but i wouldnt doubt it. After I watched the VICE doc with him in it, my expectations of him dropped super low. He told a story how he grew up in the hood raised by his grandma in like a 1 bed shack, then he goes to visit his grandma in the same hood in the same ? how. Worst part is he pulled up in a lambo with all the jewlery on, i cant respect you living lavish and leaving ur kin you claim to care about in that terrible neighborhood. And he should probably get a new manager, ? let him buy a fixer upper mansion for like 400k cash. Need to teach these young ? its not always smart to use cash.

You do kno a lot then older ppl don't be wanting 2 leave rite… nas still has ill will mom in queen bridge or is it tha fact she wants to remain in qb
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Idk if he did this, but i wouldnt doubt it. After I watched the VICE doc with him in it, my expectations of him dropped super low. He told a story how he grew up in the hood raised by his grandma in like a 1 bed shack, then he goes to visit his grandma in the same hood in the same ? how. Worst part is he pulled up in a lambo with all the jewlery on, i cant respect you living lavish and leaving ur kin you claim to care about in that terrible neighborhood. And he should probably get a new manager, ? let him buy a fixer upper mansion for like 400k cash. Need to teach these young ? its not always smart to use cash.

hmm.. This is debatable.. I am not sure it's really a bad idea.. Especially since that rap money can grind to a halt. Him being in jail as he is right now and having restrictions on where he can go would hamper him being able to make mortgage payments right now. If the crib is paid off all he has to pay is taxes and that much more manageable. @sion your thoughts?

The good thing about paying cash and having a home paid off is he doesn't have to worry about mortgage payments. Taxes are very very manageable and won't ? you but a mortgage or leverage in general can. It's not always good to use debt to finance things. That's how a lot of people get in trouble in the first place.
    @Sion
    Normally I'd agree with you guys but, I couldnt do it on a tore up foreclosed mansion in Tennessee. But then again the stuff we're talking about is probably too advanced for Blac Youngsta, so its probably best he pays cash.

You do kno a lot then older ppl don't be wanting 2 leave rite… nas still has ill will mom in queen bridge or is it tha fact she wants to remain in qb

I think part of it is not wanting to leave and another part is she still has the poor mindset and doesnt want him to spend what she considers a ton of money because she thinks shes fine in her lil house. I experienced it in my family a few times. Times like this you have to make be the better thinking adult and do whats best. If i were him im move her to a retirement community thats like 2 bedrooms and keep her old house so she can come visit. That wouldnt even cost a lot.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out what
    no neck-lunch box head ass Gotti said to motivate a ? to go out and let off a hundred rounds
    at a bulletproof truck..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to call home BlacStone now. Making diss songs right after he gets released from police custody lmao and smh.