Kodi/Terrarium HD Movie Releases

Options

Comments

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, can yall explain why you only use a single addon vs using a build that has multiple addons you can use if one is down? Titanium has exodus and Elysium, when exodus is tripping I just use Elysium.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, can yall explain why you only use a single addon vs using a build that has multiple addons you can use if one is down? Titanium has exodus and Elysium, when exodus is tripping I just use Elysium.

I downloaded Kodi the simplest way possible. I don't need all the extras. You'll probably say builds are simple too, but straight download was easiest for me.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even know what a build is I just download add-ons separately
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Best thing to do Is have multiple sources, Don't rely on one... Exodus is Nice but have @ least another Backup
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b9e080acc00912d3837ca98273accd22.png

Exodus been good to me. If it starts slipping again, I'll have to check up on Elysium.

Just go elysium fam.

jrgLb_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=mondaymotivation-reactions&l=search&f=.gif
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Some builds (some) make it easier to navigate and find the ? you go to kodi for. Like I have full fiber tv so I just need it for new movies. Some people are looking for tv shows, even live sports and other events. Different builds help with all that. Some builds are just cluster ? tho.
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    I will admit I can't find live sports for ? , but that's why I got people's cable logins. I put they ? in ESPN, TNT, etc. and I'm good. I could probably figure it out but don't since I get it by other means.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    I will admit I can't find live sports for ? , but that's why I got people's cable logins. I put they ? in ESPN, TNT, etc. and I'm good. I could probably figure it out but don't since I get it by other means.

Yeah I got a dude at work paying me 40 a month for my mobile login. ? wanted it for free so he could watch hbo go, and all the live sports and ? like nah b you gotta kick in on this bill. All in I pay about 280/mth (tv/internet/phone) so that 40 ain't ? but still.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

Yeah I got a dude at work paying me 40 a month for my mobile login. ? wanted it for free so he could watch hbo go, and all the live sports and ? like nah b you gotta kick in on this bill. All in I pay about 280/mth (tv/internet/phone) so that 40 ain't ? but still.

LemmeGetDatLoginInfoFam
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol I only watch bball so I just use homie with the league pass hookup for like $30 for a year and sling tv $20 for national games

So after that one time $30 is gone I just pay $20 a month for 7 months

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Exodus been good to me. If it starts slipping again, I'll have to check up on Elysium.

Im tryn get into GOT

On season 2 now. Exodus was giving me weak sources for season 2. No HD. Lots of lagging.

Tried same episode on Elysium and streams perfect in HD

stick it out...i dam near gave up during season 2 b/c it was hard to follow all the names and characters but ? pays off and becomes some of the GOAT tv ? of all time
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Im tryn get into GOT

On season 2 now. Exodus was giving me weak sources for season 2. No HD. Lots of lagging.

stick it out...i dam near gave up during season 2 b/c it was hard to follow all the names and characters but ? pays off and becomes some of the GOAT tv ? of all time

Only got 2 eps left of season 2

But season 1 >>> season 2
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm currently hunting down anybody with hbo go log in...? i even hit up my worthless pops of course that was a dead end
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I'm currently hunting down anybody with hbo go log in...? i even hit up my worthless pops of course that was a dead end

HBONow is doing a 30day free trial i just signed up for

Its the same thing as HBOGo but u dont need a cable subscription
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im tryn get into GOT

Elysium is good. I didn't know Exodus was back.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Elysium huh? Is it under the fusion repo?
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    So Elysium huh? Is it under the fusion repo?

Noobs and nerds
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the best live PPV sports because Sportsdevil doesn't work for me anymore and Phoenix is so so quality.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOO! my ninjas aint this the thread for KODI HD MOVIE RELEASES ? illtek got a thread for troubleshooting kodi builds and repos and what not
  • Beta
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    YOO! my ninjas aint this the thread for KODI HD MOVIE RELEASES ? illtek got a thread for troubleshooting kodi builds and repos and what not

Maaan I ain't been in ill tek since 2010 FOH B
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    What VPN's do ya'll recommend?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    What build y'all using if any? I'm currently running Hard Nox but going to change it to another build or just plain Kodi with add-ons

Titanium is still the best build out IMO. Hasn't let me down yet.
    What VPN's do ya'll recommend?

If this has to do with that video you posted in the illtech thread. you best believe your info BEEN being sold or tracked. I don't use a VPN and don't plan to.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

What's illtek?
  • TheNightKing
    Options

This. I don't mind the discussion, but most of this can be answered in the Illtek forum.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Alien covenant on elysium 1080p.