Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I bet the girl started talking ? to the dudes, and then they joined in, see people I keep saying this in previous threads, if u don't have your women in check don't go out with them . Could have been easily avoided if the female just didn't say nothing and jumped back in the whip

lol Some ? on this site, always find a way to blame the female. Unless that chick was bustin shots, nothing she did warranted what the ? shooters did.

? are meninist straight up they hate females on some angry twisted ? ?
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Try to save every woman around u this summer especially the loose ones and see what happen to u, he'll if your friends are getting u into bulls hit chill by yourself , if someone isn't looking out for your best interest get away from them, this was a simple mistake by all parties involved all were young but I'll tell u all u young dudes, learn from this you will come across situations like this at least 2 times a year up until you settle down, sad he had to die but hey know your worth, cut sometimes your friends don't or maybe they don't care.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a story going around about the young woman's escalation of the event that I haven't ready yet?

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Is there a story going around about the young woman's escalation of the event that I haven't ready yet?

No. Just a couple "its always the womans fault" ? ? creating their own story
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    Sad as ? ! smh... RIP to ol' boy!

And to all you chivalrous ? , don't try to "Rescue 911" these broads b/c 9/10 it won't end well. Unless it's your old lady or family, get the ? on!

These chicks will be sad for week and be right back boppin' soon there after. I've seen it in plural!

Heroes are for sandwiches and last time I checked sandwiches get ATE!

I understand what you're trying to convey but that's cowardly. If, you're a stand up dude you're a stand up dude. You don't choose the situation in which to be that type of guy. From all accounts that's what this young man was. He was doing what came natural to him and I commend him for that. We all should.

And now, unfortunately, he's a dead stand-up dude.

Sometimes you have to see things from another perspective in terms of understanding the motives of the agitator.

Just like that situation in Portland, the men who got killed fell for the bait and gave them exactly the kind of reaction that they wanted.

Basically, you have to recognize when someone is intentionally trying to provoke you.

Granted, sometimes you have to take a stand.........but, in other cases.......you've also got to learn how to choose your battles.

More often than not, too many people choose to fight battles that they were doomed to lose from the start.

Yeah, being a dead stand up dude is surely worse then living as coward..

Not about fear.....it's about logic and common sense.

Meaning, is it really worth it to risk your life fighting a battle that probably won't go in your favor?

Just because some knuckleheads were catcalling a girl that's not even yours???

And the numbers aren't even in your favor???

? that............I'm not trying to go out over some dumb ? like that.
  • deadeye
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    Sad as ? ! smh... RIP to ol' boy!

And to all you chivalrous ? , don't try to "Rescue 911" these broads b/c 9/10 it won't end well. Unless it's your old lady or family, get the ? on!

These chicks will be sad for week and be right back boppin' soon there after. I've seen it in plural!

Heroes are for sandwiches and last time I checked sandwiches get ATE!

I understand what you're trying to convey but that's cowardly. If, you're a stand up dude you're a stand up dude. You don't choose the situation in which to be that type of guy. From all accounts that's what this young man was. He was doing what came natural to him and I commend him for that. We all should.

And now, unfortunately, he's a dead stand-up dude.

Sometimes you have to see things from another perspective in terms of understanding the motives of the agitator.

Just like that situation in Portland, the men who got killed fell for the bait and gave them exactly the kind of reaction that they wanted.

Basically, you have to recognize when someone is intentionally trying to provoke you.

Granted, sometimes you have to take a stand.........but, in other cases.......you've also got to learn how to choose your battles.

More often than not, too many people choose to fight battles that they were doomed to lose from the start.

so if it was his mother or sister instead of a female friend then he's right for stickin up for her?....and he didn't "choose a battle"....he told some ? to chill out wit the BS they're shouting towards his friend and left the scene...the battle was essentially over at that point....so it's his fault them ? caught feelings and felt the need to shoot up a ? car....with said female inside they was tryin to get at in the first place?

The first priority should be the safety of his mother or sister.

Do you really think he'd be making his mother and sister any safer by going after some dudes that are heckling them?

As long as they don't touch them or get in their physical space, it's not worth the risk of the mother or sister getting hurt.

The way ? are now, they'd jump/shoot/? you and your family for no rhyme or reason.

Like I said earlier, it's mainly ? trying to provoke a reaction out of you.

If you react the way they want, you're just playing right into their hands.
  • deadeye
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    It's some cowardly ? to blame the chick, the murdered homie, or chilvary

Only finger pointing that should be had is the ? 's that shot up the car. The blame is theirs and theirs alone.

Well, can't speak for anyone else.......but I'm not "blaming" anybody.

What I'm talking about is cause and effect...........not right or wrong or who's at fault..

Just stating how one action leads to another.
  • deadeye
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

Dude looks just like @i ro ny

? put some respect on my name! That ? don't look like me.
  • rebootx1
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Our culture need a overhaul, women of other cultures can't even be out this late, and why did she need to go in the store to get cat called in the first place, why she couldn't have 1 of them grab her chips or soda pop or what ever, she probably wanted to show off her fat ass in her new outfit I don't even see the reason why she got out the car it's midnight going on 1 am. I blame the girl by default, ? yall young ? u can keep caping and keep dying if u want I'll be alive, while yo ? get a 21 gun salute for bravery while you dead, u only get 1 life and life is tricky, and everybody trying to trick u out your life out here especially if u successful, maybe someone pull up more info on this young lady, I know ? parents are super ? off , especially his dad. SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN DESCALATED, IF HE FELT SHE WAS IN DANGER ? HER BACK TO THE VEHICLE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD, PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER WALK HER BACK TO THE CAR, SOMEONE GET TO CLOSE SAYING SOMETHING , SAY ALL MAN THIS MY COUSIN OR THIS MY AUNT OR DON SAY ? , GET BACK IN THE CAR AND RIDE PULL OFF.
  • deadeye
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

lol

c8ipc1g2z9pl.gif

C'mon bruh.........seen you on tinychat too many times.

nh

That's what cracked me up the first time I saw the thumbnail.

Y'all definitely look like y'all could be related.
  • deadeye
    Options

SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN DESCALATED, IF HE FELT SHE WAS IN DANGER ? HER BACK TO THE VEHICLE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD, PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER WALK HER BACK TO THE CAR, SOMEONE GET TO CLOSE SAYING SOMETHING , SAY ALL MAN THIS MY COUSIN OR THIS MY AUNT OR DON SAY ? , GET BACK IN THE CAR AND RIDE PULL OFF.

This is all I've been saying.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our culture need a overhaul, women of other cultures can't even be out this late, and why did she need to go in the store to get cat called in the first place, why she couldn't have 1 of them grab her chips or soda pop or what ever, she probably wanted to show off her fat ass in her new outfit I don't even see the reason why she got out the car it's midnight going on 1 am. I blame the girl by default, ? yall young ? u can keep caping and keep dying if u want I'll be alive, while yo ? get a 21 gun salute for bravery while you dead, u only get 1 life and life is tricky, and everybody trying to trick u out your life out here especially if u successful, maybe someone pull up more info on this young lady, I know ? parents are super ? off , especially his dad. SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN DESCALATED, IF HE FELT SHE WAS IN DANGER ? HER BACK TO THE VEHICLE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD, PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER WALK HER BACK TO THE CAR, SOMEONE GET TO CLOSE SAYING SOMETHING , SAY ALL MAN THIS MY COUSIN OR THIS MY AUNT OR DON SAY ? , GET BACK IN THE CAR AND RIDE PULL OFF.

Bruh, I understand restraint and all that ? , but FOH with that Beta male ? .

First off, unless they released more info or something, we don't even know how buddy actually responded, so acting like he came back at them an overly aggressive manner is just your assumption.

Second, that ? doesn't work. If them dudes were out to cause a problem, they were out to cause a problem. Life ain't an after school special. In reality, some fools don't stop until they get a reaction. And even if he managed to get away that time, if he set that precedent, then they would basically take that as a green light to ? with him every time they see him.

Like really, what the ? is this ? ? It sounds like this dude did what he was supposed to, and we got people on here faulting him because he didn't ? up? I could see if he threatened to ? them or something like, but if all he did was told them off or blocked their approach, and they killed him, then you shouldn't be typing anything criticizing him. Your posts should be aimed solely at the savages that committed the murder.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

lol

c8ipc1g2z9pl.gif

nh

dont let the mandela effect be a real thing, homie.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

This is pretty ? stupid
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? just stoped his car behind me as im walkin he at the mail box i turn around he screaming black men are dangerous an dumb...black on black violence is wayyyy bigger than police violence
  • rebootx1
    Options

This is pretty ? stupid[/quote]

Please explain ???
  • matt mane
    matt mane Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    Dnt talk ? if u aint got a gun
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt mane wrote: »
    Dnt talk ? if u aint got a gun

How about you don't talk ? period.
  • deadeye
    Options

lol

c8ipc1g2z9pl.gif

nh

My bad.

The thumbnail you're seeing is not the one I was talking about.

I'm not talking about the dude in the cap and gown.....I'm talking about the dude in the video.

This ? right here:

18cp3d7dzkx7.png
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    There are situations in which you can blame the victim, but ? talkin about cultural overhaul. Sometimes, ? shows up on your porch. I get into it with police way more than my own kind, and i know the law. I know it could go left, and I got babies so most times I fall back, but I'm a black man bruh, this melanin hold weight so it's only so much ima go for with anybody, of any color. Some men simply ain't goin for the ? and would rather stand than fall back, and truthfully, nothing wrong with either in the right situation.

I just went to a graduation where it was 90% black kids and they had over 2 million in scholarships, our culture is fine.

It's just a lotta soft ass ? in here is all. Had that happened and he said nothing and not got smoked, ? woulda been callin hm a ? if it was on world star or somethIn. You roll the dice walkin out the door every morning, might as well walk wit your head up.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

lol

c8ipc1g2z9pl.gif

nh

My bad.

The thumbnail you're seeing is not the one I was talking about.

I'm not talking about the dude in the cap and gown.....I'm talking about the dude in the video.

This ? right here:

18cp3d7dzkx7.png

? i watched the video. that ? dont look like me lol