TI & Tiny Dinner Discussion.

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off, I never really heard Tiny talk that much, so I can't get over how she sounds

And not only that

All I can think of

Is out of all the women T.I has been with

He chose her to be his wife

What type of voodoo did she do to him for him to INTENTIONALLY impregnate and cuff her

You know what? I've thought about that too. One has to wonder whether or not he's been cheating on her so much because of her looks and how she's perceived as "ugly" and T.I. as "dating down". Im sure that hurts the both of them, and makes them insecure, resulting in the actions the two of them have taken.

Most men want a wife who is critically acclaimed in the looks department, not universally panned. Just trying to figure out what could possibly be the reasoning for cheating on his wife so out in the open. When she had a show with Toya though... You could tell this wasn't no ordinary woman. Some ? just supersedes looks. Tiny is a prize. You gotta look hard to find that
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I think T.I. is obviously a traditional dude who wanted the traditional home life. But he wasn't living up to his end of the bargain with the known outside chicks, so tiny retaliated. Tiny had a reason to do what she did - he did X to me so ima do Y - whereas TI had no reason to do what he did. In the traditional sense, if he gon be the man of the house, his example is what's to be followed. If he's out here sloppy on multiple occasions then her being sloppy should be expected.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think T.I. is obviously a traditional dude who wanted the traditional home life. But he wasn't living up to his end of the bargain with the known outside chicks, so tiny retaliated. Tiny had a reason to do what she did - he did X to me so ima do Y - whereas TI had no reason to do what he did. In the traditional sense, if he gon be the man of the house, his example is what's to be followed. If he's out here sloppy on multiple occasions then her being sloppy should be expected.

Nope. Never let a person dictate your actions. It never works out for you. Doing things out of spite always blows up on the person doing the spite. Who looks worse in the situation, T.i. or Tiny? Women are spiteful though so I would expect you to see no fault in her actions.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Nope. Never let a person dictate your actions. It never works out for you. Doing things out of spite always blows up on the person doing the spite. Who looks worse in the situation, T.i. or Tiny? Women are spiteful though so I would expect you to see no fault in her actions.

Nah not saying it's right. But one thing followed the other. If I blatantly disrespected or hurt somebody I can't then expect that person to treat me decently. It'd be great if they didn't try to get me back for it, but I can't be mad if they do.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Shouts to everyone posting in this one.. I knew we could have an adult convo about this..

I agree with some of the ladies and give yall credit... It let's me know that yall know exactly what yall be doing. Tiny should know Tip better than anyone and she should know she was playing a losing game. No only is Tip a man's man but he's a rapper. Can you imagine him getting into rap beef after taking Tiny back?.. Bruh..

@obnoxiouslyfresh has sound advice.. As a lady if u walk away gracefully the impact will be more intense and last way longer if that man has any true feelings for you. The one that got away haunts many men. Way more than the woman that ? around with the enemy..

Respect..
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    First off, I never really heard Tiny talk that much, so I can't get over how she sounds

And not only that

All I can think of

Is out of all the women T.I has been with

He chose her to be his wife

What type of voodoo did she do to him for him to INTENTIONALLY impregnate and cuff her

You know what? I've thought about that too. One has to wonder whether or not he's been cheating on her so much because of her looks and how she's perceived as "ugly" and T.I. as "dating down". Im sure that hurts the both of them, and makes them insecure, resulting in the actions the two of them have taken.

Most men want a wife who is critically acclaimed in the looks department, not universally panned. Just trying to figure out what could possibly be the reasoning for cheating on his wife so out in the open. When she had a show with Toya though... You could tell this wasn't no ordinary woman. Some ? just supersedes looks. Tiny is a prize. You gotta look hard to find that

Quoted and Bolden for Emphasis!

giphy.gif
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I laugh at it cuz they was living an immortal lifestyle... orgies and ? .... now feelings hurt .... it hilarious to me

You mean immoral?

Don't tell me Tip and Tiny out here living like Vampires ...immortal life shawty
    yeah spell check got me but ? it they was immortal too ? orgies like Zeus and ? lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She at Floyd's house like bvl97v9ekvvg.gif

nah brah
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He hurt kus he dont know so its like she did
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? about any of this.
    I don't follow this ? but I read a lot of the comments of people who watched the vid.

It sounds to me like T.I. ego is bruised and he acting out, which is what you would expect from a teenager not a grown man with kids.

Tiny a dumb ? , an ugly dumb ? . Her main problem is she was a doormat. She let that ? do whatever he wanted and he had no respect for her. That's all her fault for putting up with it in the first place.

Doing ? like going to jail for a ? , putting up with the cheating, the outside kids, when you don't stand up for you don't expect anyone else to.

The Floyd ? was straight ? for tat. It doesn't matter if she ? him or not, perception is your WIFE is hanging out with a ? you beefing with. That's textbook disloyalty and disrespect.

The loser in all this is going to be T.I because child support is going to rip him to shreds, and he has admitted to having affairs ON TV. In court he's going to look like the stereotypical arrogant yet fragile male and Tiny will look just a shade more sympathetic because she wanted to work it out.

They both ain't ? , throw em in the trash and get those kids new parents. The kids now have to watch this ? on TV and hear about it in school. ? these ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I don't follow this ? but I read a lot of the comments of people who watched the vid.

It sounds to me like T.I. ego is bruised and he acting out, which is what you would expect from a teenager not a grown man with kids.

Tiny a dumb ? , an ugly dumb ? . Her main problem is she was a doormat. She let that ? do whatever he wanted and he had no respect for her. That's all her fault for putting up with it in the first place.

Doing ? like going to jail for a ? , putting up with the cheating, the outside kids, when you don't stand up for you don't expect anyone else to.

The Floyd ? was straight ? for tat. It doesn't matter if she ? him or not, perception is your WIFE is hanging out with a ? you beefing with. That's textbook disloyalty and disrespect.

The loser in all this is going to be T.I because child support is going to rip him to shreds, and he has admitted to having affairs ON TV. In court he's going to look like the stereotypical arrogant yet fragile male and Tiny will look just a shade more sympathetic because she wanted to work it out.

They both ain't ? , throw em in the trash and get those kids new parents. The kids now have to watch this ? on TV and hear about it in school. ? these ? .

Strong opinions there my guy.. They aint perfect but I wouldnt necessarily call them terrible parents.. As a child you could do a lot worse in the parent department.. You say going to jail for a ? .. That's her husband.. He aint just anybody.. Granted Tip should never put her in a position to get locked up.. It's good to know your WIFE would make those types of sacrifices for you.. As far as being a doormat that is a generalization that one shouldn't make cuz at the end of the day we only know what they show us.. Aint no telling who did what when the cameras was off and nobody was around.. On top of that i am not sure Tip has had outside kids after they got married.. All his outside kids are older..

I do agree with the child support ? .. They got a gang of kids.. He will be paying for a while..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's rules to this ? .

tip may have smashed other chicks but tiny aint innocent here.

I don't think til has a problem with her creeping...but to ? herself to a ? tip got beef with....

to me that's a cut off point.

getting me back is one thing.
    to fukk my enemy an make it public multiple times.....nah
    now she's toxic.

time to lose the arm to save the body
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited June 2017
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This ? is complicated. Clearly they got a relationship that most people don't/won't really understand. But from the outside looking in...

Obviously Tip wrong for ? random broads while he's married. I dunno that that point can really be argued. I can't speak to the 'open relationship' speculation, because I never heard that and don't know that to be true.

As for Tiny...you don't ever do some ? ? out of retaliation. When I hear her say 'Overtime I've ever hung out with dude is because you did some ? .', I can't really get with that. Two adults shouldn't be engaging in that sort of petty ? . Beyond that, YOUR LOYALTY SHOULD NOT BE BASED ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT A PERSON IN THE MOMENT OR YOUR HURT FEELINGS.

Not enough people understand that. Matter fact, we gotta add 'loyalty' into the same category that we've added 'snitch' and a bunch of other words to: Words that people have twisted and turned and got confused about the ACTUAL meaning of.

Super Facts!.. Well articulated.. I know Tip was wrong but damn what Tiny did hurt me lol.. I can only imagine Tip..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Strong opinions there my guy.. They aint perfect but I wouldnt necessarily call them terrible parents.. As a child you could do a lot worse in the parent department.. You say going to jail for a ? .. That's her husband.. He aint just anybody.. Granted Tip should never put her in a position to get locked up.. It's good to know your WIFE would make those types of sacrifices for you.. As far as being a doormat that is a generalization that one shouldn't make cuz at the end of the day we only know what they show us.. Aint no telling who did what when the cameras was off and nobody was around.. On top of that i am not sure Tip has had outside kids after they got married.. All his outside kids are older..

I do agree with the child support ? .. They got a gang of kids.. He will be paying for a while..

Nah it ain't. That ? stupid.
    A wife's focus should be taking care of the kids and the house, not running the streets with a ? . Husband or not.

It worked out because they're celebrities, if they weren't both of em would be in prison still today and how does that equate to good parenting?

You don't sacrifice your family for a ? or woman. He shouldn't have put his wife in that predicament, no, he shouldn't have been in that predicament to even put her in it.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Nah it ain't. That ? stupid.
    A wife's focus should be taking care of the kids and the house, not running the streets with a ? . Husband or not.

It worked out because they're celebrities, if they weren't both of em would be in prison still today and how does that equate to good parenting?

You don't sacrifice your family for a ? or woman. He shouldn't have put his wife in that predicament, no, he shouldn't have been in that predicament to even put her in it.

We can agree to disagree here..

They are celebrities. And well off financially.. You can't take that away from em. That is part of who they are and it is also why a child can do worse.. But I digress.