What beer is yall ? drinking???

Options
12345679»

Comments

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I implore y'all that are drinking major brand beers to get on some craft ? . If these beers are the ones y'all calling go-to's, you're gonna lose your mind once you find a good craft that fits your taste.

I'm not judging because it took me a while to leave Coronas and Michelob Ultra alone. I moved to Red Stripe and Dos Equis before I went straight craft.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    I implore y'all that are drinking major brand beers to get on some craft ? . If these beers are the ones y'all calling go-to's, you're gonna lose your mind once you find a good craft that fits your taste.

I'm not judging because it took me a while to leave Coronas and Michelob Ultra alone. I moved to Red Stripe and Dos Equis before I went straight craft.

Word up. Every time I'm out and somebody offers me some regular bs watered down beer, they get the...

6r95tawisxnd.gif
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Im a High life/Yuengling guy mostly but went to a corner store i never went too and all they had in six pack was Budweiser. I drink that too every now and then. All kinds.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant remember but i think the name of this beer is revolver here in the dfw.. Blood and honey is the flavor.. Pretty good.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Billy d or a bull