4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw I honestly think it will go plat of physical sales anyways.

Alot of pre orders been made already.

It's already platinum
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 new post of hating incoming with the i don't care but replies.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Anybody know where to watch The Story Of OJ vid? I can't find a real vid on youtube.

Jay don't put ? on youtube fam. I might up it to one of my Drives
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? came sharp this album.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why people care so much. ? the "system"

Not even just Jay but I've seen ? complain about streaming and how it relates to sales and they get upset about it. Why?

I remember Outkast went diamond because it was a double album and ? was like it doesn't count. Congrats to the them ? the system.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Illbot kick @Preach2Teach out

Finally you Reason ? aren't on job here like they are in the GoT thread
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why people care so much. ? the "system"

Not even just Jay but I've seen ? complain about streaming and how it relates to sales and they get upset about it. Why?

I remember Outkast went diamond because it was a double album and ? was like it doesn't count. Congrats to the them ? the system.

Outkast still had to get ? to physically purchase the double album. Jay is Mr. "Numbers don't lie" and he is literally cutting corners to get numbers. Sprint who is invested in tidal essentially paid Jay Z to go plat. You know damn well if some white artist did this and was going head to head with a kendrick ? would be outraged.

People suspected Birdman bought Cash Money albums. Jay literally took the entire samsung customer base (and now sprint) and then had those companies pay him to go platinum. ? the RIAA "if the public shows demand" ? . This is cheating plain and simple. But support black business lmao.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haven't heard a bad song yet....if i had to choose...maybe Moonlight is the least likable track on here to me....the album is short and concise...beats are banging....content is worth a conversation....Jay got another one
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lmao @ golf course music. 50 a fool

He is trying to ? ride the new wave but the new wave is not moving units and packing stadiums like his own prime. And these new fans is not ? with 50 at all no matter what mumble rapper he throws on a hook. He would be better off reinventing himself as a mature rapper instead of living a second childhood.

I would ? with 50 if he finally took off the bulletproof vest and bared his soul.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay can't win for ? , if jay was rapping about the same ? he did on vol 2,? will be like "he too old for that ? " or "jay rap about the same ? " like Some people did for drug dealer anonymous when that came out but instead he dropped a grown man album and inspiring ? and some people still find a way to complain. If you a real fan of the genre you should appreciate when a artist drop quality ? that they feel. How can so many so called fans be mad at that

You already know what it is.

hqdefault.jpg

Like somebody else said in another thread..."sometimes it feels like I'm playing for the losing team"....smh.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He is trying to ? ride the new wave but the new wave is not moving units and packing stadiums like his own prime. And these new fans is not ? with 50 at all no matter what mumble rapper he throws on a hook. He would be better off reinventing himself as a mature rapper instead of living a second childhood.

I would ? with 50 if he finally took off the bulletproof vest and bared his soul.

I agree 100%. I think he's afraid that the perception and the image he created would change. I think that's how 50 really is but we know just as humans that there is another side.

I've seen it in here many times over in this very thread. "Jay is just riding the conscious wave"
    No he sounds like a man that's been through some real life ? and has 3 kids.

We don't allow growth or truly want it. We claim we want substance but turn around and call a ? a hypocrite. Like that's crazy to me.

"Jay created balling and flaunted his wealth too. He's fake"

Yeah he was also in his late 20s too. If he was still on that at 40+ he would look and sound foolish. It's hard to judge anyone for what they did 20 years ago.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree 100%. I think he's afraid that the perception and the image he created would change. I think that's how 50 really is but we know just as humans that there is another side.

I've seen it in here many times over in this very thread. "Jay is just riding the conscious wave"
    No he sounds like a man that's been through some real life ? and has 3 kids.

We don't allow growth or truly want it. We claim we want substance but turn around and call a ? a hypocrite. Like that's crazy to me.

"Jay created balling and flaunted his wealth too. He's fake"

Yeah he was also in his late 20s too. If he was still on that at 40+ he would look and sound foolish. It's hard to judge anyone for what they did 20 years ago.

Rappers have the most influence on these young ? and 30-40 year olds in their second childhood. Nevermind that jay profited but if his music gets people to be more respinsible, why be upset with that? If it was your favorite rapper would you ? accept the message a little better? Yes other artist been saying the same ? for years but most ? aint listening to conscious rappers and the Chuck Ds of the world and ? definitely not looking at their surrounds like i need to do better to get out of this bad situation. ? babies ? babies era full of ignorance
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    So 'Bam' is getting love here huh?

When Damian Marley however did an entire album with NaS a couple years ago though it was labelled 'boring' and whatnot on this same forum...

Super in your feelings post
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one way or another Jay was going platinum lol you think his ego will let sit there and watch Cole collect platinum plaques and not him?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

50 funny...but I'm not surprised by the backhanded compliment...that "effen" line got em lol...buuut...wasnt 50 hatin on the south a couple years ago..talkin bout them "new" ? music was too simple or some ? ...jay really got these ? in they feelings outchea.
  • mike030270
    mike030270 Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    Mybad if already posted
    You can get a free copy legally
    http://444.tidal.com/
    voucher code: SPRINT
    I just downloaded the flac album
    Wasn't able to do it on my phone so I did it on my pc