TOMMY SOTOMAYOR GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY A PILLOW BITER, EXPOSES CYNTHIA G FOR WHITE HUSBAND

Options
2»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'mma be real here and a lot of y'all ain't gonna like it, but one day you'll come around to the same conclusion:

The bulk of what Tommy says is true.

I think what's most upsetting about Tommy is his delivery. He's blunt, he makes up demeaning (yet hilarious) names for things like the whole "hair hat/helmet" ? for wigs, but if you stop to really think hard about what he says instead of being faux-offended by his delivery you'll get the message.

Tommy holds us accountable for Black folk's ridiculousness. Our problem with it is that he's saying it out loud on a platform that ain't just for us; anyone in the world can watch his ? . He's like that one cat in the family that's constantly talking about the family's ? secrets all loud and in public. What he's saying ain't factually incorrect, we just don't want him saying that ? out loud and talking about it with folks that ain't in the family.

I can deal with holding black people accountable. Except for the fact that he demonizes black victims and never calls out the racists.