2017 XXL Freshman Class

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    The fact Mozzy didn't make it makes me really question the voting system. Mozzy litteraly is the king of West coast rap right now. Kendrick owns the commercial part of West Coast music. But Mozzy is getting bumped by everybody out west.

Thats out west though, I dont even know what the ? a Mozzy is

I knew Kendrick when he made the cover. I've heard of a few of these other ? too but not all of em

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PnB Rocks the only one on the whole list who got a couple songs I ? with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sczx0Xztd4
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    funny thing is this ? doesn't really matter, you can count the number of XXL freshman who have been truly successful on one hand

So count the 5 so I can make you look stupid lol

I'm waiting man

success is relative i guess. i personally think (wack or not) alot of these cats got a better look after the spread and alot of them became successful,

kdot meek logic future big sean were all on that ? and they are as big as you can get on this rap ? .

I'm not talking to you! Dont bail him out
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    The fact Mozzy didn't make it makes me really question the voting system. Mozzy litteraly is the king of West coast rap right now. Kendrick owns the commercial part of West Coast music. But Mozzy is getting bumped by everybody out west.

I knew Kendrick when he made the cover. I've heard of a few of these other ? too but not all of em

Exactly...im need him more game pac like or ? like snoop
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thing about Kendrick, his street buzz wasn't nearly as huge as Mozzy's is. I didn't really hear Kendrick getting played by people out this way until Swimming Pools dropped. I've litteraly have sat in a ? from Compton truck while he played Mozzy. I hear cars drive by playing Mozzy all the time. And this is in Las Vegas, not California. The fact he's not on the cover is super suspect. He's the top ? out west right now.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thing about Kendrick, his street buzz wasn't nearly as huge as Mozzy's is. I didn't really hear Kendrick getting played by people out this way until Swimming Pools dropped. I've litteraly have sat in a ? from Compton truck while he played Mozzy. I hear cars drive by playing Mozzy all the time. And this is in Las Vegas, not California. The fact he's not on the cover is super suspect. He's the top ? out west right now.

Wrong. His buzz was heavy in the streets when The Recipe dropped. Idk what part of Cali u in
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Wrong. His buzz was heavy in the streets when The Recipe dropped. Idk what part of Cali u in

I'm in Vegas. I was in Vegas when the recipe dropped. It might have been hot in So. Cal. But that ? didn't make noise in Vegas. Nor in northern California because Livewire was running northern California in 2012.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO funny ass thread... gene-rational changes in HipHop music

Only person I've listened to on that list is Madeintyo... I just happened to download an EP of his by chance because I liked the cover. It was aight
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm in Vegas. I was in Vegas when the recipe dropped. It might have been hot in So. Cal. But that ? didn't make noise in Vegas. Nor in northern California because Livewire was running northern California in 2012.

I live in Jersey, and I heard of Kdot before Game 3rd album dropped. And before that he had buzz and was being talked about.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake ass unsigned hype. ? these lames, when is Cyhi's release date.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i ? with mozzy but hes far from the king of the west he was droppin mixtape after mixtape and they were dope but his buzzed been dying down last couple of months if the og's from west woulda gave him more of a co sign he woulda made it no problem
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I told y'all Kamiyah is a legend in the making. The first time I heard her voice I knew she was something​ special. BTW she is sexy af those are just her stage clothes. She is bringing back dark skins and bbws females back to rap. Very proud to see her on the cover.

I don't get the appeal. ? rappers get you amped or something? Smh, backward time we live in.

This is why I ask if people listen to the music before they comment. Young MA is a ? . Ol girl Kamiyah is nasty as ? . She just a hood chick that wear sneakers, not a ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    List clearly shows who's being backed by labels.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    NAV should have replaced Kamaiyah

I noticed hardly any tdot ? get picked. Jazz cartier been blowin same with shaqisdope
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, Tee Grizzly?

? that list

They likely asked him and he said no. He's a smart ass dude. Shady approached him with a deal and he turned it down. A lot of ppl are throwing him deals but he's not quick to grab any, he's looking for a Chief Keef label type of deal. Keef ? that up for future rappers but let's see how strong Tee's business hand is.

He signed already to 300ent
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    No, Tee Grizzly?

? that list

They likely asked him and he said no. He's a smart ass dude. Shady approached him with a deal and he turned it down. A lot of ppl are throwing him deals but he's not quick to grab any, he's looking for a Chief Keef label type of deal. Keef ? that up for future rappers but let's see how strong Tee's business hand is.

He signed already to 300ent

That's a management group if I'm not mistaken
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Pnb rock aboogie rest is trash

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is the ? wit his hands together, ? look weak as ? ...