Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

(Nope) wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    Cousins,Pg and Jimmy were all traded in the last 4 months.No excuses for ainge not getting one of these players he has more assets than any gm in the league.

If they get hayward alone that's still not enough to beat the cavs they needed 2 pieces.And the real reason hayward is the c's priority cuz he's white and can be sold to the racist fan base in boston he is not a better overall player than jimmy or pg.

Or w 3 potiential lotto picks coming up. You say f it..let the west beat each other up for a few seasons then you take over for the future..

You have no idea what the nets will do in fa they may put together a team that can get the 8 seed

Greak Freak 22 years old.Sixers have a young trio who are all better than any young player on the c's taking over the future isn't guaranteed.

1. I did say "potential"

2. And since we are talking hypothetical the greek freak may not turn into anything and the nets may not do enough n the Cs could draft youngins that turn out better than what the sixers have...

The Greek Freak is already a top ten NBA player? What are you talking about?

Celtics front office continues to not do ? .

Bruh..i know i havent watch the nba as much..but i know this ? aint true....stop it.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Personally I like where we at, if we can put together a super team of course you do it, if you can't you keep building, getting fleeced for a George or Jimmy and creating a big 3 of IT/George/Al isn't even getting us out the east, you make that move you lose your cap space and assets to continue to build or make future moves, no reason to go into desperation mode when in the end game you ain't winning ? and ? up your long term plans
  • ghost!
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cousins,Pg and Jimmy were all traded in the last 4 months.No excuses for ainge not getting one of these players he has more assets than any gm in the league.

If they get hayward alone that's still not enough to beat the cavs they needed 2 pieces.And the real reason hayward is the c's priority cuz he's white and can be sold to the racist fan base in boston he is not a better overall player than jimmy or pg.

Or w 3 potiential lotto picks coming up. You say f it..let the west beat each other up for a few seasons then you take over for the future..

You have no idea what the nets will do in fa they may put together a team that can get the 8 seed

Greak Freak 22 years old.Sixers have a young trio who are all better than any young player on the c's taking over the future isn't guaranteed.

1. I did say "potential"

2. And since we are talking hypothetical the greek freak may not turn into anything and the nets may not do enough n the Cs could draft youngins that turn out better than what the sixers have...

WAT?!? Maybe it's cuz the bucks play in the same division as the bulls so I get to see him 4x a season duke already a problem.He had a game vs the bulls last season where he scored 35 points 7 blocks 8 rebs 8 assists.This cat was throwing everybody shots then taking off on fast breaks euro stepping 2 feet inside the 3 point line.Let him get that halfcourt jumper on point and better handles it's gonna get ugly he's 4 years away from being in his prime.

Jaylen brown :/ he aint scaring nobody dunny

Bruh..i didnt say ish about Jaylen Brown so u missed me w that one...u aint talking to Axel where im gonna start defending current Cs players...

No diss Axel

And i didnt say he doesnt have potential or no upside..im simple saying no need to panic if your Ainge

Cause "the greek freak" had 35 points 7 blocks. Etc..etc...

You compete against great players everyday B. Doesnt mean the Cs couldn't win if they just build through the draft.
  • ghost!
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    In its clear indy didnt want to trade w Ainge....im not sayin Ainge shouldnt catch any flack..but if he smart..he is not dead in the water like some of these franchises are now

Yeah which speaks to a need to replace Ainge.

Other GMs are not ? with Ainge and that's a problem.

1. I did say "potential"

In its clear indy didnt want to trade w Ainge....im not sayin Ainge shouldnt catch any flack..but if he smart..he is not dead in the water like some of these franchises are now

Stop..replace ainge for what?? If other GMs aint ? w Ainge its cause he out smarted the nets GM

that aint Ainge's fault....

He still got lotto picks..how can u be mad at that..

What u want to be the knicks right now?? Or cleveland who is letting lebron control everything...

Lol at replace Ainge stop bruh

1. I did say "potential"

Bruh..i know i havent watch the nba as much..but i know this ? aint true....stop it.

Joakim-Noah-Claps-at-Chris-Bosh-and-Mario-Chalmers.gif

Yea JohnB is right..u do suck at trolling..
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm reserving judgement. Word is we looking at Ty Lawson , Swaggy P, and Jodie Meeks now.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I'm reserving judgement. Word is we looking at Ty Lawson , Swaggy P, and Jodie Meeks now.

Better get Nick Young down there
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

New Orleans are falling apart by the deadline
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm confused. What's Hayward on the Heat going to do overall for the league?

They still stuck in the East, and the Heat are still a ways away from contention for anything.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Boston is really dropping the ball.. they got what it takes to dethrone lebron, so make a move or 2
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bam got a nice ass post game and great footwork
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Boston is really dropping the ball.. they got what it takes to dethrown lebron, so make a move or 2

:#

Got me.. Fixed!
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. I did say "potential"

Are you a betting man?

You ever seen the bridges they got in Brooklyn ...
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I'm confused. What's Hayward on the Heat going to do overall for the league?

They still stuck in the East, and the Heat are still a ways away from contention for anything.

Staying in Utah he's probably stuck as well. I like that team but they can easily become the New Grizzlies. Compete hard, win a bunch of regular season games 3-6 seed yearly and give tough series ending in L's.

But you Know where else he can do that same thing, in a weaker conference, comparable bread (tax reasons),beautiful city (his wife loves it), first class organization, guaranteed all star appearances, while boosting his brand. Not to mention he can be the first domino there. Can pitch another FA to eventually join you in Miami.

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Stop..replace ainge for what?? If other GMs aint ? w Ainge its cause he out smarted the nets GM

that aint Ainge's fault....

He still got lotto picks..how can u be mad at that..

What u want to be the knicks right now?? Or cleveland who is letting lebron control everything...

I would love to be Cleveland.

Are you crazy?

Sac or LA picks might be valuable, but the East is trash now, so that Brooklyn pic isn't a given. Ainge's draft history is terrible. He ? about high character guys, then covets Berry Brozier. Somehow, people keep buying the spin?

He was gifted Garnett by a friend and fleeced an incompetent Brooklyn GM for assets that are steadily losing value. League sources have been quoted as saying they have a different asking price for the Celtics because we have so many assets. But, this ? miser/Mormon Ainge keeps trading for assets. You never have to hold him accountable if he just continues that cycle.

If Tatum doesn't end up being a star and Fultz ? out then what?

We just gonna' rely on the potential that those picks might be good?

I was all in for a rebuild, but an NBA Championship is rare and you need to strike while the iron is hot. That's what GS did and that's what Cleveland did.

But, maybe Denver will trade us Mason Plumlee for a 1st in 2022 to sure up our rebounding?

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what a terrible way to run your organization

woj said a big factor in indiana trading PG to okc was not wanting to see him in the east

even said indiana could have had gary harris and protected 1st in a 3 way trade with denver and cleveland

if your train of thought is to take an awful deal to keep your star out of your conference then you dont need to be in charge

PG is a 1 year rental player with a known desire to go west as a fa

pacer organization wont be good anytime soon

every time i feel garpax are the worst another GM outdoes them with an awful move
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Reasons 4-7:

Black ?
    White ?
    Cuban ?
    Palm trees

And the ? are so easy. If you tell them you from NY, panties come off, no lie. Its a main reason I love Miami.