2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Kyrie and the Celtics played themselves.

Who wanna play with a ? that can't take a backseat to the best player in the league?

The best player in the league that had to take a backseat as Kyrie closed out the Warriors for that Cavs title in 2015.

Nothing wrong with Kyrie getting TF outta Cleveland and from under LBJ.
    Obviously he wasn't too impressed with the best player in the league.

Yeah man, let's completely forget what lead up to that shot for ur tired narrative =)=)

Thats exactly the point.

Remember we were talking about why would Kyrie want to leave LBJ at that moment.

Why would Kyrie want to stay under a guy who gets all of the credit (in his hometown basically) but Kyrie has to close out finals for him and gets little recognition for it while some claim be's being carried along.

Any competitor who's closing out finals for the "best player in the world", would probably think he can lead his own team. Right or wrong, I respect it.

All due respect, ur an idiot fam
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BOS
    CLE
    WAS
    TOR
    MIL
    MIA
    PHI
    CHA

DET
    BK
    ...The rest of them teams suck so idk
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nerlens Noel looking for a max from Dallas

Oh foh see lebron and Tristan ? the game up with these maxed deals
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nerlens is like another Rondo Dallas ? up again
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who told that ? he proved himself to even be on a roster tho? At this point in His young career he was still playing to prove some type of bball worth
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Who wanna play with a ? that can't take a backseat to the best player in the league?

The best player in the league that had to take a backseat as Kyrie closed out the Warriors for that Cavs title in 2015.

Yeah man, let's completely forget what lead up to that shot for ur tired narrative =)=)

Thats exactly the point.

Remember we were talking about why would Kyrie want to leave LBJ at that moment.

Why would Kyrie want to stay under a guy who gets all of the credit (in his hometown basically) but Kyrie has to close out finals for him and gets little recognition for it while some claim be's being carried along.

Any competitor who's closing out finals for the "best player in the world", would probably think he can lead his own team. Right or wrong, I respect it.

Yeah it so idiotic to surmise that Kyrie would rather lose away from LBJ than win with him after he demands a trade.
    You clowns are ESPN zombies and ? riders.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Kyrie did hit the shot.

But let's not act like LBJ didn't ball that entire series.

And Irving was ? as ? in the 4th quarter every game this past finals

You leaving out the fact LeBron was just as bad

He was no where near as bad. Not even a little bit.

Kyrie was pathetic in 4th quarters

You're saying that like Bron was superior.

LeBron
    Game 1: 1-4, 2 points
    Game 2: 1-1, 2 points
    Game 3: 2-6, 5 points
    Game 4: 1-5, 2 points
    Game 5: 5-8, 10 points

Total 10-24 41% 21pts

Kyrie
    Game 1: 1-1, 2 points
    Game 2: 3-7, 7 points
    Game 3: 2-6, 4 points
    Game 4: 3-9, 8 points
    Game 5: 0-0, 0 points

Total 9-23 39% 21pts

Please tell me how LeBron was nowhere near as bad

Exactly.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think the Nets will be as bad as people think,they have a decent coach.

Dial up playing for his next contract and wants to prove himself after getting bushed by magic.Lin & kilpatrick solid

Crabbe,carroll,levert,rhj solid/servicable wings.They just need another big(niko,jamychael) if they rescind foyes qo they'll have some dough left over to sign a big.In the east they'll be more competitive than the last 3 years.

Bulls,Hawks and suns will be neck and neck for the worst team in the nba next season not the nets

Leave my Bulls alone man........

We've been through so much since the GOAT retired his 2nd time.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again. Billy King the REAL mvp.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, Lebron and KD left in free agency and we hate them.

Do we hate Kyrie now that he left? Or do we not hate cause he forced a trade instead of leaving in Free Agency?

Fickle ass fans.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Boston losing bradley and Crowder is big... those 2 with smart was hustle and defense that's gonna be missed. Offensively they gonna be tough. Brown and tatum gonna eat

Sorry it's just not going to be as big as people want to make it, Crowder got this lockdown defender title when he's not and he really can't guard multiple positions like that, he's 6'6 without a ton of length and athleticism, if Hayward isn't a better defender it's close enough to being a lateral move where it shouldn't even be mentioned like we just loss something significant, Jaylen already proved he can step in at the 2 and we won't miss a beat when Avery missed 27 games last year and he really showed his true potential in the playoffs against Bron and my personal favorite moments when he was covering Wall and had him looking clueless, he also got 4 inches on Avery and is an athletic freak, throw in Kyrie>>IT defensively regardless if he isn't a good defender or not we got better defensively overall, a bigger question mark is will Jaylen be able to provide spacing consistently

Boston was like the Detroit rick Carlyle chuck Atkins teams on defense hustle heart effort.. kyrie ain't gonna give that... hayword ain't gonna give u that... now Crowder gone. With Bradley...yall goin the golden st offense route cool but what made y'all tough and gritty is gone imo.

Crowder isn't a strong defender, how many times we gotta keep telling yall that lol

Hustle and effort
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    ? wanna make a 1st time ever record for anything

? watered down the game
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs got about 30 small forwards on that team. lol

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No way the Cavs move that pick for Boogie only to have him IT and Bron all walking next summer. Only way that happens is if the Nets are lookin like a playoff lock by the deadline
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    No way the Cavs move that pick for Boogie only to have him IT and Bron all walking next summer. Only way that happens is if the Nets are lookin like a playoff lock by the deadline

In other words not happening
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Thats exactly the point.

Yeah it so idiotic to surmise that Kyrie would rather lose away from LBJ than win with him after he demands a trade.
    You clowns are ESPN zombies and ? riders.

"Kyrie had to close out the finals"

Bruh do u ever have any thing to say that's not slighting Bron? Stop discussing ball
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why you changed ya avi John? you lost a bet?

its confusing me

i dont like being confused
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also got make it known I'm taking note of everybody who saying Boston will be one of the top seeds in the East looooool (have ya'll seen these ? roster? lmao)...

Also taking note of ? making the "hey you know brooklyn's not that bad this year" quotes lmaooooo

I see this trade got ? burying themselves...I couldn't ask for more...