Biggie Smalls Funeral Photos (Publicly Shared Today For The Very First Time)

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I loved Pac, but all of his ? and walking a mile outside of his limits got him and BIG killed.

These pics are a reminder of that.

Puff and Big himself are responsible for his death. Puff was playing in the dirt.

Orlando killed Pac and the westcoast killed Biggie because they thought Big killed him.

Do not ? with the west unless you are really deep.

Naw big dead cuz of disrespect and arrogance.

How? Biggie didn't disrespect nobody

? he went to Cali did the long kiss nobody til some body ? free style on Cali radio. Dissing a dead man 5 months after he was killed . That's arrogance and disrespect.

Yeah but he had to address the issue.

"you rest where the worms and the weak be"

And being foolish got him lying weak with those same worms..
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you think he was killed cause of that ? on the radio, you got some researching to do
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you think he was killed cause of that ? on the radio, you got some researching to do

You say this lime that freestyle had nothing to do with it
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I loved Pac, but all of his ? and walking a mile outside of his limits got him and BIG killed.

These pics are a reminder of that.

Puff and Big himself are responsible for his death. Puff was playing in the dirt.

Orlando killed Pac and the westcoast killed Biggie because they thought Big killed him.

Do not ? with the west unless you are really deep.

Naw big dead cuz of disrespect and arrogance.

How? Biggie didn't disrespect nobody

? he went to Cali did the long kiss nobody til some body ? free style on Cali radio. Dissing a dead man 5 months after he was killed . That's arrogance and disrespect.

Yeah but he had to address the issue.

"you rest where the worms and the weak be"

And being foolish got him lying weak with those same worms..

He still got the last word
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

SMH
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    so im the only one with a problem with cease being there but didnt want to say who did it?

@2stepz_ahead

?

Wasn't Cease and the bodyguard the ones who gave the detectives that description the shooter was dressed like a NOI dude. And plus Cease is on tape being interviewed by cops in the documentary Murder Rap.

So i dont get it, how does Cease know? This wasnt a "no snitching" on Cease part, unless u know something I dont...if u do pls share.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    so im the only one with a problem with cease being there but didnt want to say who did it?

?

Wasn't Cease and the bodyguard the ones who gave the detectives that the shooter was dressed like a a NOI dude. And plus Cease is one tape being interviewed by cops in the documentary Murder Rap.

So i dont get it, how does Cease know? This wasnt a "no snitching" on Cease part, unless u know something I dont...if u do pls share.

let me do my research......i might be wrong

i be back...imma googling
  • lethal5
    Options
    Im sure theres 2 different versions of that Peace magazine article where Biggie was rating emcees. Because the one posted in this thread, Big directly gives props to Guru. The version Im more familiar with they ask him " What you think about Gangstarr?", and all Big says is something like "Premier is dope". And he didn't even aknowledge Guru....which people took as he was dissing Guru.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take the freestyle out. The outcome is still the same. He is still getting shot...

"...If I said it, I meant it
    Bite my tongue for no one
    Call me evil or unbelievable..."
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real Talk they were gonna touch him regardless he was Puff's sacrificial Lamb to the game so he could go back to Cali his reckless talk on the radio and the freestyle were just fuel to fire making it burn hotter. Folks wanted real blood from both sides regardless of the actual facts behind what was Happening...
  • lethal5
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Take the freestyle out. The outcome is still the same. He is still getting shot...

This is what I always say. Im sure they already made up there mind that they wanted Biggie dead b4 he even dropped that freestyle.

I think Suge simply orchestrated the hit. Y'all really think Suge had no intentions of having Big killed, until Suge heard Big kick that feeestyle on the radio one day.....come on people, use your head.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Gotta love the IC only place where a simple thread about rare BIG funeral pics can turn into a argument over radio station names lol

Ever since that Migos fight thread... & who's the common denominator?

@5grand
  • 5 Grand
    Options

This is what I always say. Im sure they already made up there mind that they wanted Biggie dead b4 he even dropped that freestyle.

I think Suge simply orchestrated the hit. Y'all really think Suge had no intentions of having Big killed, until Suge heard Big kick that feeestyle on the radio one day.....come on people, use your head.

The tension was so think that you could cut it with a knife and that freestyle was the straw that broke the camel's back.

His last verse started off, "You're reign on the top was short like leprechauns"

It sounded like he was dissing Pac.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats not what im saying at all.

Yall hold Big in such a high regard that ? cannot do anything wrong. The post i replied to said biggie never disrespected anyone, but the video says other wise, but yall made it about whether or not him dying was warranted as if this ? was a saint. Hilarious how yall be on this mans nuts

"biggie aint never disrespect no one!"

FOH

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who gives af if he was disrespectful...
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    He had the right to be disrespectful, Pac did talk a lot of ? about Big.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

The tension was so think that you could cut it with a knife and that freestyle was the straw that broke the camel's back.

His last verse started off, "You're reign on the top was short like leprechauns"

It sounded like he was dissing Pac.

that was towards Nas tho

"Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns
    As I crush so-called ? , thugs, and rapper-dons"

whole Willie esco, and Don ? Nas was on
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    I think the rapper dons line was about raekwon and ghostface also
  • lethal5
    Options

Yall hold Big in such a high regard that ? cannot do anything wrong. The post i replied to said biggie never disrespected anyone, but the video says other wise, but yall made it about whether or not him dying was warranted as if this ? was a saint. Hilarious how yall be on this mans nuts

FOH

I was skimming through this thread, so i doubt what i said was in response to something u said. Even it it was, who the hell was claiming or giving any indication Big was a saint?

I thought its common sense or the common consenus was that Suge was on some, "my top star Pac is dead, so Im taking out my enemy Bad Boys top star, Biggie....even if puff had nothing to do withs pacs death"

^This was ALWAYS my theory...So im lost why assume I think Big was a "saint"
  • aneed123
    Options

homie Big got killed cuz Suge put that hit out after Pac got killed. We dont know the time frame of the hit tho. Had he stay his black ass in New York and not decide to slick diss in a freestyle on aa dead man me may have lived longer, ? couda blew over all those piru members that eventually got killed may have died. Its a bunch a possibilites. But him doing what he did sped that process up and he got got.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Who gives af if he was disrespectful...

obviously the folk who killed him
  • aneed123
    Options

FOH

I was skimming through this thread, so i doubt what i said was in response to something u said. Even it it was, who the hell was claiming or giving any indication Big was a saint?

I thought its common sense or the common consenus was that Suge was on some, "my top star Pac is dead, so Im taking out my enemy Bad Boys top star, Biggie....even if puff had nothing to do withs pacs death"

u wnna blame everything on Suge instead of holding Big accountable for dissing a dead man on that sway show in Cali. That was disrespectful , arrogant, ignant and naive. He never made it home
  • lethal5
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH

u wnna blame everything on Suge instead of holding Big accountable for dissing a dead man on that sway show in Cali. That was disrespectful , arrogant, ignant and naive. He never made it home

Thats wat im sayin .