Options
    ? is king of the 1970s MLK lookin muthafuckas
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Hows Jay Z making a better track an L

Cuz he did his song 16 years ago and it was better, it's too many beats out there to be using someone else's old beat yeah I know people do it but u gotta rip the beat better than the original or just leave it alone

Reasonable Doubt is full of samples jay z uses other people's lines a lot when he can jus think of his own? Jus say you dnt like tha track cuz it's meek

Get off Jay ? , you ? ? . Jay ain't got ? to do wit the price of tea in China and you find a way to bring him up so you can try to bash him.

You a corny ass ? ? , I swear.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Cuz he did his song 16 years ago and it was better, it's too many beats out there to be using someone else's old beat yeah I know people do it but u gotta rip the beat better than the original or just leave it alone

Reasonable Doubt is full of samples jay z uses other people's lines a lot when he can jus think of his own? Jus say you dnt like tha track cuz it's meek

Get off Jay ? , you ? ? . Jay ain't got ? to do wit the price of tea in China and you find a way to bring him up so you can try to bash him.

Wit facts no need get upset lil fella…
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Wit facts no need get upset lil fella…

? , ? .
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this beat is amazing btw . just wanted to post cam killing this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e70F16ds9Wc

? puts a tear in my eye man. *sniff
    too fly