Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This is nothing more than WHITE owned media (herpes simplex)creating conflict at a black awards show. Vlad and simplex are the fox news and breibart of rap media. They are slowly white washing hip hop.

They never report anything POSITIVE OR CONSTRUCTIVE for blacks in hip hop. Just niggardry, fights, and social media jokes. When is last time you read a simplex article giving praise to a strong African American male? Never. When last time you seen a Vlad video about a black man not getting killed, shot or locked up. Never. Notice the only people in here defending buddens and this ? are WHITES. I guarantee you buddens wouldn't pull this on that ? post Malone at the AMAs or whatever white awards. How I know? They wouldn't be invited. The 2 ? white boys that own simplex would take the tickets so they can mingle amongst their own. Don't be silly

Akademiks/Gemini quit them cacs now. You don't need simplex but simplex needs you. They are ruining YOUR brand and everything you worked for. You were on pace to be bigger than simplex. They felt threatened by your business and this everyday struggle ? is a way to keep a leash on you so they can steal your intellectual property, fans and hits. Get your money but dont ever volunteer an idea to them

C/S the bold. I don't like when ? like this goes down at a black award show. I don't like the look it gives.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know who's hating on Migos in this thread, everybody loves their music, ? is just funny i guess this is the first time Migos' fanbase has been exposed to Joe Budden level type of fuckery, this is just a regular day for Joe.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Each migo could get folded from one punch to the chest

Akademiks weigh as much as two of them

the fact that he got in the middle of it cracks me up thats when u know no one in the beef is a threat
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I dont know who's hating on Migos in this thread, everybody loves their music, ? is just funny i guess this is the first time Migos' fanbase has been exposed to Joe Budden level type of fuckery, this is just a regular day for Joe.

Lol you haven't read this thread then.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    wassup with all the Migo hate???

Nobody is allowed to disrespect Pump It Up Joe bruh. ? would shoot at Nas over Buddens.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl in this ? flagging hit them reactions on every negative Migos post lmao
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh ? really be taking that ? personal...I Legit got about 3 ? following me around this site flagging my posts I'm talking grown ass men...LMAO,I'm just here to have fun is all... So u can't stand on your own opinions and dislike something?? Migos ass ? ;)
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when ikamedics kept saying what like lil jon was everything.i havent laughed that hard in weeks. i needed that
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    wassup with all the Migo hate???

Nobody is allowed to disrespect Pump It Up Joe bruh. ? would shoot at Nas over Buddens.

lol....Joe Buddens is probably one of the most roasted artists on this site

Especially after the Wu-Tang eye jammy
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everyone loves their music? This is news to me
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont got a dog in this fight but from a personal standpoint, I dont like the blatant disrespect for any southern artists behind ? like "I cant understand what their saying"....thats your problem...talking to these people is your job whether you like them or not....if that aint the case then only interview who you like

everybody has a right to a personal opinion and Joe is a funny ? but he should chill.....? looks like attention grabbing to me...and its not just here with this Migos ? .....Its hard watching the shows sometimes when he's jumping all over everybody's argument and just bein obnoxious because he knows everything and his opinion is golden

all that bein said I think the videos and the memes are funny as hell
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i dont got a dog in this fight but from a personal standpoint, I dont like the blatant disrespect for any southern artists behind ? like "I cant understand what their saying"....thats your problem...talking to these people is your job whether you like them or not....if that aint the case then only interview who you like

everybody has a right to a personal opinion and Joe is a funny ? but he should chill.....? looks like attention grabbing to me...and its not just here with this Migos ? .....Its hard watching the shows sometimes when he's jumping all over everybody's argument and just bein obnoxious because he knows everything and his opinion is golden

all that bein said I think the videos and the memes are funny as hell

you know hw i feel about southern rap acts. a bunch of culture vultures. the Migos are cool though. it seems that they take the craft seriously. especially with the changing of flows and just having fun. kudos and respect to them.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    that's a stupid way of thinking. it's not a "disrespectful way of thinking" when dudes are really sitting there mumbling like an awkward twelve year old who was dragged out by their parents. it's stupid of them to do interviews when they're obviously so terrible at them, it only makes them look bad, not whoever's doing the interviews.

but don't twist this into some "wahh they hatin on southern artists!" when someone is 5 feet away and can't hear what they're saying cause they can't speak properly
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    s0qlnzq1831j.gif

Man they shoulda stomped his ? ass out till nothing but a beard was left

I'm really glad they didn't. The last time a migo kicked a downed opponent the results for the IC were calamitous
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You cant make fun of the situation because you're dickriding the artist i dont like! You'd ? your first born for wack ass joe buddens wouldnt ya!? WOUDLNT YA? GO BUMP REWIND IN THE CLUB ? .

.- Someone who certainly doesnt suffer from insecurity issues and probably is a closeted homosexual.
This discussion has been closed.