Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Buddens drop the mic in disgust and Migos took it a certain way, as they should have. ? was disrespectful.

Southern fried dickrider alert. What did that ? say. I'm still trying to find out. He didn't even answer the question. ? was speaking Namekian

You save all your aggression for the IC huh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Y r these gossip sites spreading lies on blk artists? Breezy ain't get into it wit the migos & meek ain't have sb hoe ass jumped gtfoh..

R u blind ??? U can clearly see both groups pushin each other back n forth
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    First he got beat up by wu tang and now the migos. Smh at getting a generational ass whooping by hip hop groups

nah seems like u just have something personal against him. say what u want but at least say what he wanna say regardless of consequences(no pun intended)...

That's y joe is a big ? cuz he don't fight men he only beats up women
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its always ? complex but they did a smart move with this series. Ever since it started, it got people talking about it and paying attention
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Joe & Migos looked like the where about to Fence off on some onguard with them shirts and clothes
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have hearing problems if you didn't understand takeoff

the 4 or 5th time cause that 1st response was oegoieof
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe & Migos looked like the where about to Fence off on some onguard with them shirts and clothes

06dcrvxct11g.jpg

? YALL ? TRYING TO ? ME LMAOOOO
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are hilarious this morning
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1. Lol @ AK not understanding what takeoff was saying because he kinda mumbled that smart reply. Combine that with background noise and you dont know wtf is going on

2. Nobody seen the full interview yet so I'm sure that also made Joe do what he did because after seeing a few interviews over the years, migos are a horrible interview. Charlamagne I think said they got 4 but only aired 2 because of it.

3. Joe did disrespect them but im not gonna rule out that because of how they acted before that clip was a big reason why. Although Joe kinda dont give a ? and would do that anyways because of how he personally feels

4. This ? hilarious

5. Everyday Struggle might be in trouble because they're only relevant when a guest is on now. Charlamagne also told AK to make sure that doesn't happen
  • RickyRich
    Options
    That short bus ? woke up mad early to defend meek
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Y r these gossip sites spreading lies on blk artists? Breezy ain't get into it wit the migos & meek ain't have sb hoe ass jumped gtfoh..

? Bhris ain't do ? ? & Gtfoh
  • RickyRich
    Options

Ur stupid . His crew right in front of him . Wtf u think all those ppl were doin dancin ?? Ur mom must of smoked ? wen she was havin u
  • gee757
    Options

Ur stupid . His crew right in front of him . Wtf u think all those ppl were doin dancin ?? Ur mom must of smoked ? wen she was havin u

? breezy was on the car the whole time u blind ? he wasn't involved in no fight.....same thing wit meek all he did was get out the truck he ain't touch nobody
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw the why hip hop wont ever come bak to ny in big buildin rap isnt violent black men are

This is why your local school system failed to educate you. ? you jeaous of NYC because of the top notch charter schools in Harlem where ? actually learn how to spell? Lmao.

In real life ill ? u if u speak to me..i wasnt hatin i was u niggersss ? black filth ? who will never shine lick the white mans ? ya monkey ? daughter i wana taste u niggeer u people i hate u all ..
This discussion has been closed.