which part??

Not the real LA bruh.

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nay
    AP21 wrote: »
    we call em tennis shoes here in LA too

You stay in LA? Didn't realize so many people on here was in LA. I currently live in the IE, but I was born in Pomona and lived with my older cousins in Watts for a few years before moving to the IE.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO he meant Louisana
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u an LA ? too??
    thats whussup..

which part??

Not the real LA bruh.

yo mama
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol my dude know better than to say he from LA in a public setting and mean louisiana.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nay
    Mastery wrote: »

You stay in LA? Didn't realize so many people on here was in LA. I currently live in the IE, but I was born in Pomona and lived with my older cousins in Watts for a few years before moving to the IE.

my aunt lives in San Bernardino..
    and the house i grew up in on the EastSide is off Century and Central in Watts.. right there across the street from Ted Watkins..

Aunt still lives there to this day..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Nay
    @Lurkristocrat u still aint tell me where u sneakin off too in them "sneakers" wit the rubber soles that squeak loud as ? !? :anguished:
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Nay
    Mastery wrote: »

my aunt lives in San Bernardino..
    and the house i grew up in on the EastSide is off Century and Central in Watts.. right there across the street from Ted Watkins..

Aunt still lives there to this day..

? that place b. Went to visit my bro out there one time when I didn't really know about the area. He was stayin with his wife's parents at the time(didnt know that either smh) who couldn't speak a lick of English, ? had me stuck in that ? ass area for half a week takin a damn hour to go do somethin in the city smh
  • AP21
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Lol my dude know better than to say he from LA in a public setting and mean louisiana.

what up tux fam

in case you aint know...im with the ?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stay in louisiana too family you alright
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nay
    La not LA

AP. You should know better bruh.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Nay
    aye cuhz!?

i know u hear me talkin to u ? ..
    @Lurkristocrat bring yo weird talkin ass in here..
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right!? Smfh.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    @Lurkristocrat u still aint tell me where u sneakin off too in them "sneakers" wit the rubber soles that squeak loud as ? !? :anguished:

giphy.gif
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

Bruh this ? an elementary school basketball ref, dont be afraid of this ? .
  • AP21
    Options

Bruh this ? an elementary school basketball ref, dont be afraid of this ? .

i bet this ref would kick your candy ass
  • AP21
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    La not LA

AP. You should know better bruh.

lets not do this in front of company fam

we'll bring this up at the next caw caw meeting
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yay
    https://youtu.be/hd-A5pc9hMc
    Truth is, if you can't eat it without cooking it then ? ain't intend for you to eat it.

But ? all that.

Eat what you wanna eat, we're humans, we don't follow the rules.

Make sure you're eating plenty of greens on a daily though.

They definitely want us ? dying from heart disease and cancer, and the less meat you eat the better chance of you not dying from that ? .

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nay
    Truth is, if you can't eat it without cooking it then ? ain't intend for you to eat it.

But ? all that.

They definitely want us ? dying from heart disease and cancer, and the less meat you eat the better chance of you not dying from that ? .

? didn't intend for anything G. He gave y'all free will
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yay

But ? all that.

Yep Im at the age where its just all around a good idea not to be eating meat like that. Beef was messing me up. Started hurting my teeth and it would give me a heavy, just not good feeling. Only a plus to cut that out. The meat I still eat, I try to limit but full vegetarian is maybe a goal I have. I know some and just all around, physically and just from a standpoint of not being involved in no animal dying a violent death for me to eat its like they doing good just to not be involved in that. Especially today when there is so much knowledge about nutrition and so many options. I havent cut out meat yet but it seems like a good move and not just on one front but on multiple. Them vegetarian days feel good.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yay

But ? all that.

Yep Im at the age where its just all around a good idea not to be eating meat like that. Beef was messing me up. Started hurting my teeth and it would give me a heavy, just not good feeling. Only a plus to cut that out. The meat I still eat, I try to limit but full vegetarian is maybe a goal I have. I know some and just all around, physically and just from a standpoint of not being involved in no animal dying a violent death for me to eat its like they doing good just to not be involved in that. Especially today when there is so much knowledge about nutrition and so many options. I havent cut out meat yet but it seems like a good move and not just on one front but on multiple. Them vegetarian days feel good.

It's all the ? additives they put in our meat. If you're eating grass fed meat at smaller portions and hella greens you should be good. Problem is we eat hella bad meat and way too much of it.

I don't eat pork and I try by all means to stay away from red meat.

But a grass fed steak..... I'm sorry. I'll just have to drink an extra green smoothie the next day.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yay
    Also meats expensive. Technically there are ways to live that are so removed from people's understanding in current times (as seen by some of the comments in this thread) that are closer to the essence of what we are. Its crazy because the Earth provides all we need to live healthy and happy and you can let the animals do the same its just people have gotten so polluted and away from that. But its still there and there are those who are there and at least those who are closer.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Nay
    Shizlansky wrote: »

But ? all that.

? didn't intend for anything G. He gave y'all free will

He skipped right over this post lol