The Keepers (Netflix July 2017)

Options
DillaDeaf
DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
As anybody seen this new crime doc on Netflix called "The Keepers". It's only 7 eps (and I'm on the 4th ep right now). This is really some crazy and appalling stuff from alot of factors in B-more with the Archdiocese, Baltimore City AND County Police, and a bunch of other ish from priests working at a Catholic School. The corruption about Bmore cops doesn't surprise us that watch The Wire , but even this is more darker than one thinks.

Warning --- whatever you do, don't eat anything while watching Ep. 2 (and some of Ep. 3). The ? you'll hear would make you want to ?

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna check it out soon fam
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I added this to my queue awhile back but havent checked it out yet. Heard a lot of crazy things though.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I added this to my queue awhile back but havent checked it out yet. Heard a lot of crazy things though.

Stuff super crazy...about to play this one game of NBA 2k17 then finish up watching the last 3 eps...I go so many questions tho from this series....
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Actually came out way before July, I started it in like May but am only on Episode 5 because it kinda drags in parts and I've been watching other stuff. I get the sexual abuse is the backstory of the murder but they totally abandoned it for awhile while they focused on the ? ? while I was wanting more insight into the murder.

And nothing has come close to making me want to puke while watching it, you hear way worse details in stories on the news every day than this.