CNN Tracks Down Reddit User In Person, He Cops Pleas And Begs For His Name Not To Be Released

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw this, and it's trending against CNN. Claiming blackmail or possibly coercion against CNN. CNN may have just created a right-wing martyr...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I really don't care
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw this, and it's trending against CNN. Claiming blackmail or possibly coercion against CNN. CNN may have just created a right-wing martyr...

theyre getting some serious backlash. Nerds are uniting across America
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a terrible look for CNN. The person they blackmailed was a 15 year old kid. Why even persue anyone at all, it was just a stupid meme.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't see anything about the person being a 15yr old kid, but this is sad all the way around.

First for a major news organization to be so sensitive that it actually uses it's resources to track down somebody who simply made a gif with their logo covering Vince McMahon's face.

Second, for dude copping pleas as soon as he was discovered.

If you can't stand behind what you say, it's probably best to not say it at all.

People want to be accepted and get social media attention so bad that they can't handle it when they get negative feedback.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Quick to back down,you'll be leaving when there's drama."
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CNN is on some ? ? for this. Trump is taking it to their ? and instead of going after him, they go after the kid that made a meme he used? What the hell is going on in this country?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When asked specifically about his other posts that consisted of racist, Islamophobic, and anti-Semitic language and imagery, he answered, "I love people of all races, creeds and origins. One of my best friends is a homosexual and one of my best friends is Jewish and one of my best friends is Muslim."

Smh...
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When asked specifically about his other posts that consisted of racist, Islamophobic, and anti-Semitic language and imagery, he answered, "I love people of all races, creeds and origins. One of my best friends is a homosexual and one of my best friends is Jewish and one of my best friends is Muslim."

Smh...

Lol gotta love the the classic "one of my best friends is..." line
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    CNN is on some ? ? for this. Trump is taking it to their ? and instead of going after him, they go after the kid that made a meme he used? What the hell is going on in this country?

That Reddit poster sounds like a coward ,stand by what you post or say or don't post it all.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cnn
    ? trump
    ? reddit
    ? Serena Williams
    ? this little twerp
    And ? the ICs emotions for this little twerp
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Where the ? is this info coming from that the racist ? who got aired out is a teenager.. That "apology"(aka I'm sorry I got exposed as white supremacist) statement didn't come off as something a teenager would write...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Where the ? is this info coming from that the racist ? who got aired out is a teenager.. That "apology"(aka I'm sorry I got exposed as white supremacist) statement didn't come of as something a teenager would write...

He is not a teenager he is a grown ass man,the moderators on Reddit are erasing a lot of his posts.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall caping for this racist little ? though?

52778939.jpg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Where the ? is this info coming from that the racist ? who got aired out is a teenager.. That "apology"(aka I'm sorry I got exposed as white supremacist) statement didn't come of as something a teenager would write...

He is not a teenager he is a grown ass man,the moderators on Reddit are erasing a lot of his posts.

Half the ? in this thread ready to forgive him and start praying

Right. ? is disgusting
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh...

Funny ass cop out. Haha. How many best friends you got?

I doubt dude has any friends, and idk what this is even about. His friends better not ? with his racist ass anymore.