Options

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Jose Mourinho is planning to invest heavily next summer to replace Michael Carrick by targeting Radja Nainggolan or Saul Niguez, claim the Star.

Manchester United sent scouts to the Stadio Olimpico midweek to catch Roma's Champions League clash with Atletico Madrid and spy on the pair.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    After looking at the results, United and City have only been tested in one game respectively so far.

A very long way to go.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    After looking at the results, United and City have only been tested in one game respectively so far.

A very long way to go.

Cosign. City stormed their first 10 games last season with similar score lines. They then struggled from October to April.

Early days.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Anyone ever watch the NFL show on the BBC? That show has made me hate match of the day

Why? I don't watch it but osi ( f the Giants) was born in London. Shoutout to mancheter's menelik Watson even though his defensive play was about as good as Everton's and Watford's this weekend.

Lol it's hilarious i am starting to understand the sport but only watch the show because OSI bell and Chapman are actually funny the show has charisma.. then you watch match of the day Alan shearer and Danny Murphy its so stale
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

A very long way to go.

Tested by which team? Man city's toughest fixture so far was supposed to be Liverpool, and Man utd don't play any top 6 teams till they play again Liverpool. I'm beginning Liverpool is F***ing ? .
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do u guys rate Dybala? I need to watch him more often. Looks like he is the truth.
  • toheeb27
    edited September 2017
    Options
    BTW, u guys need to chill with all this Everton slander, especially u @bigev240

Everton are probably bottom 3 because in 5 games they have faced City, Chelsea, Spurs, and United, and 3 were away.

Arsenal would likely be bottom 3 if they only faced the good teams as well.

Their next 5 PL matches are Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton, Arsenal, and LCFC. We can get an accurate picture after that.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Do u guys rate Dybala? I need to watch him more often. Looks like he is the truth.

Top 5 right now.

His form so far this season has been incredible, best player in serie a at the moment hands down.
  • DNB1
    Options

Everton are probably bottom 3 because in 5 games they have faced City, Chelsea, Spurs, and United, and 3 were away.

Their next 5 PL matches are Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton, Arsenal, and LCFC. We can get an accurate picture after that.

Facts. They're only 4 points behind Liverpool.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know. The worry more is the way we are playing. I knew the first set of games were going to be hard especially making wholesale changes. We at least need to get to mid table in January so we can get the striker we need.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Facts. They're only 4 points behind Liverpool and Tottenham while being 3 points away from Arsenal .

Don't single us out bruh
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Needs to be cavani just based on seniority
    Unless coach feels differently
  • toheeb27
    Options

Seniority, LMAO......
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options

Seniority, LMAO......

He's been there the longest but the coach is very silent on those decisions
  • toheeb27
    Options

Seniority, LMAO......

Seniority is rarely a factor. The Alpha among the "Good Free Kick takers" on the team usually gets it. (Lord knows how many ? FKs David Luiz takes, yet he still gets chances when he is in the mood).

Neymar is trying to establish his Alpha status. Unfortunately for him, he is new to the squad, so his only lieutenant is Dani Alves.

He will win that battle though. He is the Crown Jewel of PSG, the "management" will win that battle for him. Does not help that Cavani missed the PK either.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seniority, LMAO......

Seniority is rarely a factor. The Alpha among the "Good Free Kick takers" on the team usually gets it. (Lord knows how many ? FKs David Luiz takes, yet he still gets chances when he is in the mood).

Neymar is trying to establish his Alpha status. Unfortunately for him, he is new to the squad, so his only lieutenant is Dani Alves.

He will win that battle though. He is the Crown Jewel of PSG, the "management" will win that battle for him. Does not help that Cavani missed the PK either.

Whats better than Seniority? $222m thats what.

The FreeKick Is a toss up but the PK should be Neymar. They need to work it out however and the coach saying let them figure it out is wrong. He should decide beforehand who is the designated FK taker and PK taker.

City were up 5-0 1 minute left and Sterling asked Aguero for the PK and even after Aguero seemingly said go ahead he still turned to Pep to say is it okay if I take it. Penalty should be Neymar, FK they can decide and the coach needs to make this known before hand.
  • toheeb27
    Options
  • blue_london
    Options
    Chelsea FC U 23 vs Manchester United U 23

Lol you scouting what man u players will make it into their first team?
  • toheeb27
    edited September 2017
    Options

Lmao. Painful.

Oh well, we have a 16 year old named Callum Hudson Odoi. Might be one of the most talent kids we have had in years. Has flair like Boga and Musonda, but looks like he will grow up to be way bigger and stronger than them. Fun player.

The younger Chalobah, Trevoh, is also a great RB prospect too. I have high hopes for him.
  • blue_london
    Options

Lmao. Painful.

Oh well, we have a 16 year old named Callum Hudson Odoi. Might be one of the most talent kids we have had in years. Has flair like Boga and Musonda, but looks like he will grow up to be way bigger and stronger than them. Fun player.

The younger Chalobah, Trevoh, is also a great RB prospect too. I have high hopes for him.

I got caught up in the Lewis baker & Josh mcheran hope now i just hope our youth players go to another club and just play well
  • toheeb27
    Options

Lmao. Painful.

I got caught up in the Lewis baker & Josh mcheran hope now i just hope our youth players go to another club and just play well

Josh, i had high hopes for. Lewis Baker, i was never impressed with. His game is meats and potatoes. Nothing special about it.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

Top 5 right now.

His form so far this season has been incredible, best player in serie a at the moment hands down.

Dybala cannot play like that Vs Peru under any circumstances
  • DNB1
    Options
    Rio Ferdy will announce tomorrow he is going into professional boxing. At the age of 38.

I guess he only needs one payday.