The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or is the Europa League a bit mental?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda hope the fan said sutten racist so I can feel the kick was justified
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or is the Europa League a bit mental?

It goes down in Europa fam these clubs have no decorum
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paolo Hurtado made the winning goal

https://youtu.be/bNSAMkqVXkk
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    dzcwdbxmjw42.jpg

So you mean to tell me....

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

Arsenal and Man U about to catch those weekend Ls
  • Haast Eagle
    Haast Eagle Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Congrats @Mseries_ Dont let these dudes tainted your Club's biggest achievement. Happy for u.

Has Chelsea ever played Real Madrid in Champs League?

Naaa when we was a force in Europe they was a disaster wasn't until Jose went there that they started to reach semi finals. Liverpool was beating them 4 0

Mourinho went there in 2004-05. Chelsea finished 4th in 2002-03 and 2nd in 2003-04. Liverpool finished 5th and 4th those seasons. Chelsea also played in the modern Champions League before Liverpool. Chelsea played in the UCL in 1999-2000 and Liverpool didn't play in it until 2001-02.

• Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats @Mseries_ Dont let these dudes tainted your Club's biggest achievement. Happy for u.

Naaa when we was a force in Europe they was a disaster wasn't until Jose went there that they started to reach semi finals. Liverpool was beating them 4 0

Mourinho went there in 2004-05. Chelsea finished 4th in 2002-03 and 2nd in 2003-04. Liverpool finished 5th and 4th those seasons. Chelsea also played in the modern Champions League before Liverpool. Chelsea played in the UCL in 1999-2000 and Liverpool didn't play in it until 2001-02.

Before Chelsea got Abrahamovic what year did Chelsea win the title?
  • Haast Eagle
    Haast Eagle Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Options

Abramovic went there 2003-04.
    Chelsea last won the league in 1954-55.

But Chelsea and Liverpool were at a similar level in the late 90's and early 2000's.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foreign Legion Chelsea was the truth though...? I remember Viali being a player coach, subbin himself in n ? lmao...you had Jimmy floyd the Hustlebank scoring screamers, Mario melchiot coming up on the wings and saying ? defending as a back before it was cool....

They weren't as bad as City used to be before the take over...? , the fact that City is in the position it is in today is incredible...they weren't even in the league I think back in the 90s/early 2000s...

Newcastle used to be a CL squad remember that? Nottingham Forrest a prem team... Wimbledon, Leeds etc...damn Blackburn...

Amazing how times change....look at Sunderland now...not sure we will see em back in the prem again.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

French media are reporting he's been put on non active and is about to get fired lol smh...huge suspension is bound aswell...might be the end of his career...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foreign Legion Chelsea was the truth though...? I remember Viali being a player coach, subbin himself in n ? lmao...you had Jimmy floyd the Hustlebank scoring screamers, Mario melchiot coming up on the wings and saying ? defending as a back before it was cool....

They weren't as bad as City used to be before the take over...? , the fact that City is in the position it is in today is incredible...they weren't even in the league I think back in the 90s/early 2000s...

Newcastle used to be a CL squad remember that? Nottingham Forrest a prem team... Wimbledon, Leeds etc...damn Blackburn...

Amazing how times change....look at Sunderland now...not sure we will see em back in the prem again.

I miss their intro music.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peruvian forward Paolo Guerrero suspended 30 days for doping, will not play versus New Zealand
  • northside7
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ellis Short acknowledges that Sunderland are in “a bit of crisis” but believes the club’s natural position is seventh in the Premier League and has revealed it is no longer formally for sale.

7th? That's a bit high. More like 10th.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    Calling all Arsenal fans, I think it's time to throw the dirt on your boy Cazorla's career cause his injuries have his foot looking ? !

- almost had to have his foot amputated because of gangrene
    - skin graft from his tattooed arm
    45FB237000000578-0-image-a-33_1509717087439.jpg
  • northside7
    Options
    Calling all Arsenal fans, I think it's time to throw the dirt on your boy Cazorla's career cause his injuries have his foot looking ? !

- almost had to have his foot amputated because of gangrene
    - skin graft from his tattooed arm
    45FB237000000578-0-image-a-33_1509717087439.jpg

His Arsenal career isn't over until Master Wenger says it's over.

If he can't return this season he should hang it up.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peruvian forward Paolo Guerrero suspended 30 days for doping, will not play versus New Zealand

Can’t keep away from that coca.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evra ended his career. Lol, what was he thinking??!!
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did Evra go Cantona on dude??? Im guessing it must of been down to racism, I cant see him doing something like that otherwise....
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    Why did Evra go Cantona on dude??? Im guessing it must of been down to racism, I cant see him doing something like that otherwise....

after the suarez debacle, he weren't having it no mo!
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry think my point was missed when we was getting to the semi finals near enough every year real Madrid was struggling in Europe. The hight of their struggle was getting beaten by Liverpool 4 0 in the champions league knock out round their revival started under Jose and ancelotti zidane took it to the next level
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

90s to 03 Chelsea Still won more trophies than Tottenham and was dominating you home and away 3 point lane was a thing
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chelsea’s best player back in training. We need this guy if we are going to have a shot to beat Man Utd.

5gdhif2euvt9.jpeg