Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    I'm not getting the hate for Lukaku, ? are you guys smoking on lol.

Regardless of where he ends up club wise, He'll have a 100 goals before he hits 25 in the prem and if he doesn't move abroad he'll end up in the top 10 eventually, i'd put my mortgage down on that to happen i'm so confident.the guy isn't world class yet, but he will be.

His first touch is awful he disappears in big games his attitude is disrespectful.

To sum lukaku up remember the fa cup semi against man u where he had at least 7 chances and a pen and he managed to mess them all up
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Regardless of where he ends up club wise, He'll have a 100 goals before he hits 25 in the prem and if he doesn't move abroad he'll end up in the top 10 eventually, i'd put my mortgage down on that to happen i'm so confident.the guy isn't world class yet, but he will be.

His first touch is awful he disappears in big games his attitude is disrespectful.

To sum lukaku up remember the fa cup semi against man u where he had at least 7 chances and a pen and he managed to mess them all up

No lies told and sums up everything wrong/negative with Lukaku in 3 simple points.

1) Big man playing in a team that counter-attacks and doesn't know how to hold up play with a decent first touch and link up with box-to-box midfielders.

2) Scored a lot of goals last season, but how many were in pivotal moments for his team (i.e. to take the lead or equalize) or against the top 6?

3) Attitude being disrespectful is summed up here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hd0j4zVoyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZRi95ZUb8E

You can argue with the captain all day, but don't ever try and tell them "sshh".

Have you ever seen a teammate ever do that to Roy Keane or Patrick Vieira, John Terry, Vincent Kompany, or any notable captains because I haven't
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont want another Belgium sad to say they all seem to live "maybe I leave, maybe I stay" just be quiet. Hazard had to break his ankle for him and the rumors of leaving die down. He kept saying yes,no, yes, no.

Sad to say with all that said if not Lukaku then who? @blue_london @toheeb27
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

Man, Arsenal are Pre Season favorites to win the league AGAIN. I dont know how they do it year after year, Pre Season favorites...

No.

Manchester city, United, Chelsea and then Arsenal.

I'd wait till closer to opening day for our predictions guys.

Whens opening day?
    northside7 wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

Man, Arsenal are Pre Season favorites to win the league AGAIN. I dont know how they do it year after year, Pre Season favorites...

No.

Manchester city, United, Chelsea and then Arsenal.

I'd wait till closer to opening day for our predictions guys.

Whens opening day?

August 11th. The madness begins again.

Also download the premier league app on your phone. It'll let you know when every league fixture is.

YOOOOO I can't wait fam. This ? finna be so lit. Jose or Pep, one of these dudes gonna flop

The CL is most definitely going to be lit as well. I already expect us to be in a group of death lol.

Yeah probably takeover arsenals usually spot in cl play
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No lies told and sums up everything wrong/negative with Lukaku in 3 simple points.

1) Big man playing in a team that counter-attacks and doesn't know how to hold up play with a decent first touch and link up with box-to-box midfielders.

2) Scored a lot of goals last season, but how many were in pivotal moments for his team (i.e. to take the lead or equalize) or against the top 6?

You can argue with the captain all day, but don't ever try and tell them "sshh".

Have you ever seen a teammate ever do that to Roy Keane or Patrick Vieira, John Terry, Vincent Kompany, or any notable captains because I haven't

I got tired of all of the disrespect. It's like he never heard of the words "no comment". And he never scores against the big teams or when he does, the game is either already over or the game has been in the bag. I would have loved it if he would had stayed but just get as much we can get for him.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

I got tired of all of the disrespect. It's like he never heard of the words "no comment". And he never scores against the big teams or when he does, the game is either already over or the game has been in the bag. I would have loved it if he would had stayed but just get as much we can get for him.

if you get giroud at the £20-25m the gossip reporters are talking bout, then you've done excellent business
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arsenal to put in a 45 million dollar bid for Lemar of Monaco
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    I dont want another Belgium sad to say they all seem to live "maybe I leave, maybe I stay" just be quiet. Hazard had to break his ankle for him and the rumors of leaving die down. He kept saying yes,no, yes, no.

@yung$ If we can get Aubameyang for a reasonable price (like cheaper than Lacazette), then he can be a solid bridge to Tammy Abraham (who should be ready in 2-3 years to be the main guy).
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

@yung$ If we can get Aubameyang for a reasonable price (like cheaper than Lacazette), then he can be a solid bridge to Tammy Abraham (who should be ready in 2-3 years to be the main guy).

Cheaper than Lacazette? I can't even explain how heated I would be.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we do sign Lukaku, Jose and the bigger name players wont shouldnt let him show ANY signs of decent, atleast on the pitch... He wont be a big name in a small pond, no disrespect to Everton (i think they will push for top 4 next season)... I think his hold up play is decent, my point has been we dont want to hold up play, I think he is better running ONTO to through ? , and that suits Pogba better too as I think the problem last year is that he had to play the ball to Zlatan whilst Zlatan had to his back to goal, where Pogba would of been better suited pinging pass for him to chase down, obviously Zlatan is too old to chase them down though... Hopefully we will be playing positive passes for Lukaku to run onto, and he wont have to hold play up...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just seen Jay-Z 4:44 advert on SkySportsNews haha
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were all laughing at who gets Lukaku but Man U actually done some great business...Lu been in the game so long I forgot he's only 24...was always outspoken for moving to a big club n ? , now it's his time to show up - basically on the lvl/to the audience he always had the ambition to do - he's gonna ball with his friend da Pog, superb manager...

Man U might actually compete again...don't know if they already copped a new defender...

I've been conflicted with Man U, wanted them to fail but then they hired Van Gaal and now Jose, two coaches I root for lol.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Arsenal got Lacazette but I hope Arsene signs two or 3 more quality players so they can really compete...they need winners man lol
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Looks like Van Persie is going home to Rotterdam, play CL with Feyenoord
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Götze back at training btw, looked like he wasn't coming back after that disease which I don't know the English name for and am to lazy to Google lol.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    And damn, my bro Lahm really retired...Robben already stating the end is nigh for him aswell, crazy how these legends come and go
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Germany nr.1 on the Fifa rankings...Peru nr.14 CARAJO and Holland...

Well....

Yeah....

At least we made the list mayneee only 31 nation's ahead of us so technically we should participate in the world cup lol smh...
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Oh and Frank De Boer is the new Crystal Palace manager...let's see if he can bring tiki taka 2.0 to the prem lol

He is known as Frank 'pass back to the keeper' De Boer in Holland though, boring but result getting footy...