JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in The Reason
The album..........

The movie............

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait to see what he comes with becuz ever since that lack luster ? he dropped in response to back to back he ain't drop a weak track since
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cautiously optimistic
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Y is a meek hater Makin a meek album thread??? Kats is weirdos on here smh

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should've named it "losses"
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Should've named it "losses"

Y when Meeks mixtape is outselling ? albums

https://youtu.be/-sEnhqs6ucc
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Instead of spending your time calling ? "donkeys" and "weirdos", you could have made the thread your ? self. Especially with the inordinate amount of time you spend ridin Meek's coattails.

But nah, you'd rather argue like a female instead of actually contributing anything of worth. Smh. Loser ass ? , I swear.

Hopefully the album does aiight. I've liked the 3 or 4 tracks I've heard that hopefully make it on the album.
  • gee757
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Instead of spending your time calling ? "donkeys" and "weirdos", you could have made the thread your ? self. Especially with the inordinate amount of time you spend ridin Meek's coattails.

But nah, you'd rather argue like a female instead of actually contributing anything of worth. Smh. Loser ass ? , I swear.

Hopefully the album does aiight. I've liked the 3 or 4 tracks I've heard that hopefully make it on the album.

Wtf is u talking about u clown I'm posting ? on the album n here Gtfoh
  • Like Water
    Options

Ya moms is the clown for raising you to be the type of ? you are.
  • gee757
    Options

& Ya a ? ? cuz I'm posting ? on the album next time read all my posts n here B4 typin stewpid ? to me clown..

https://youtu.be/CUyLdUWg614

• Like Water
    Options

& Ya a ? ? cuz I'm posting ? on the album next time read all my posts n here B4 typin stewpid ? to me clown..

I ain't reading ? , ? . ? whatever "stewpid" ? you talkin bout, muthafucka.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope this doesn't ? up the hot music streak of 2017, Meek might be the one to do it though.
  • gee757
    Options

I ain't reading ? , ? . ? whatever "stewpid" ? you talkin bout, muthafucka.

SMH this is the weirdo ? I'm talking about... if ya not reading my posts y come here begging for my attention making ya self look like a stewpid clown cuz I'm posting ? on the album n here?? But ? it don't bother responding cuz u have no legit response...
    https://youtu.be/tuqCZdBOoOs
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Save Me better be on that album
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Gee bruh at least chill till the album drop I wanna see you make it in this thread at the least till then.... Then do your thing
  • gee757
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Gee bruh at least chill till the album drop I wanna see you make it in this thread at the least till then.... Then do your thing

Huh?? so me posting ? on the album n here is a problem???? ? didn't go left til a muthafuka came n here begging for my attention...I swear this nu donkey ic/Reason is a trip
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

Huh?? so me posting ? on the album n here is a problem???? ? didn't go left til a muthafuka came n here begging for my attention...I swear this nu donkey ic/Reason is a trip

He's on your side regarding Meek, homie.

The only thing that he's trying to tell you is that you should be cool so y'all can enjoy this Meek Mill album thread for a few weeks when it gets stickied.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Im tagging Gee in my next album thread.
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

The only thing that he's trying to tell you is that you should be cool so y'all can enjoy this Meek Mill album thread for a few weeks when it gets stickied.

I'm cool it's just a muthafuka came in here on some Dumb ? begging for my attention..... again read my posts n here all I asked is y a known meek hater like ya self is making a meek album thread?? That ? is weird to me & after that I started posting ? about Meeks album again this nu donkey ic is a trip..
    Half the Mods to busy trolling in threads of rappers they don't even like to handle this gee ?

? u wack ass ic rapper clown
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    again read my posts n here all I asked is y a known meek hater like ya self is making a meek album thread??

I made the thread because nobody else made one. I knew about the album hours before I created this thread, but none of your pro-Meek Mill buddies took the time to make a thread.

I'm simply trying to spark conversations about Hip Hop, that's all.
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options
    again read my posts n here all I asked is y a known meek hater like ya self is making a meek album thread??

I made the thread because nobody else made one. I knew about the album hours before I created this thread, but none of your pro-Meek Mill buddies took the time to make a thread.

I'm simply trying to spark conversations about Hip Hop, that's all.

Cook

• GetoBoy
    Options

Bruh I'm like wtf I'm tryna see you survive my ? B4 they try and sick illbot on you B4 the album is even dropped.... At least make it till then after that turn up on ? all you want lol