Ozark (Netflix) - Jason Bateman & Laura Linney

Options

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Wtf Kinda ? yall got me watching Whites are ? Weird..Entirely too much unnecessary ? ? ...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Man Wtf Kinda ? yall got me watching Whites are ? Weird..Entirely too much unnecessary ? ? ...

? shut up and watch the show lol
  • Maywood
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    On the real tho it has a purpose that's why didn't have a problem with it...idk how far you are, but you'll see.
  • Maywood
    Options
    Nah I'm done w/the series, finished yesterday I didn't Dislike it..Just that ? arc was too much,But yeah give me your synopsis when u get a chance..Loved the Ending Wild ?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wendy seem like she give fire dome.

I wanna ? this white bread ? so bad it makes me question my ? card.
  • Maywood
    Options

That Granny In the Face looking ass Broad...Yo ? Card???...Man If you don't get yo corny ass the FOH
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

That Granny In the Face looking ass Broad...Yo ? Card???...Man If you don't get yo corny ass the FOH

They love revealing themselves.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On episode 6 now.

How the girl go visit her pops in jail and they openly talk/plan a ? crime lol.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finished the season today.

Good show.

Jason Bateman is awesome.
  • Maywood
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i liked it... it was a bit slow after the first couple episodes.. but i figured it would pay off by seasons end and it did IMO
    smh at the byrds and the snells thinking the cartel gon be ok about their men missing. hell TWO of them, the one the old naked man kilt and the one the snells did

just remembered something ,ol gril from the blue cat, that took that bread out the wall. nobody even realizes its gon yet.

looking forward to season 2
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This is a great ? show. Finale was crazy.
    my whole weekend was bout to be ruined when I thought that preacher dude was gonna drown his baby

i was smoking a joint, not paying attention and that scene caught me by surprise. when i watched it.. im sitting there like..

sf9yzcn1r17c.gif
    not that i wanted him to drown the kid or anything lol, but that preacher sold that ? like crazy.. they had me fooled i thought he was going to drown him
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody gonna realize that money gone except bateman and he wont even know she took it.

Lady from the blue cat won
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jus finished....

I really enjoyed it. It does have a Breaking Bad feel.

I really liked that they got right into the reveal to the fam. No ? waiting. When she told the kids i shouted "Yes!!!" G ? .

Also liked the lil bits of comedy mixed in.

Loved how Marty is so pragmatic. No emtions, jus rational thinking. ? ways his options then moves. No bs'ing. lol when the blue cat broad tried to out him, ? said "ur not gonna call ? " lol....tho ? did prolly say "if you do ______ they are gonna ? my entire family!" like 12 times. Kinda wears thin after awhile.

i ? w Ruth n her trailer park fam. They funny. LOL at those kids. Drinking n ? . BTW @atribecalledgabi Ruth is in The Americans, she plays the young girl Phil is smashing.

LOL n SMH at the preggo stripper.

LMAO at the uncles buying the ? kit.

I knew the mother was gone die as soon as her n her son started fighting. Truck didnt even surprise me.

LOL n SMH at the ? buying an assult rifle.

LMAO "mexico is known for having alotta mexicans"

LMAO n Dead at "that girl is a real crowd pleaser" playin when homie was taking the ?

The sad ? FBI agent reminded me of the sad ? cop from s2 of True Dectective. Tho i really dont need whole backstories bout him or the preacher.

The mexicans soul left his body when Jonah pulled the trigger.

The flashback ep did not feel needed and was annoying imo.

Jason Bateman is a hell of a actor tho. And this show is a fun watch. I dig it. Cant wait for s2
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only on episode 2 but this ? Marty got the WOAT family
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Only on episode 2 but this ? Marty got the WOAT family

It's way better than walt's family
  • marc123
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Show has been renewed for season 2!

Cant wait!
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is Jason Batemans greatest performance. Really fleshed out character- believable. Deserves an Emmy. Episode 1 had me hooked but it kinda slowed down in the mid. Then picked back up. Great acting for the most part. The range of villains, the hoe ass wife, the annoying selfish teen, the whole town. But I love Ruth's character the most. Not sure bout the ? FBI. His character just doesn't work. An 8/10 show.
  • marc123
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    This is Jason Batemans greatest performance. Really fleshed out character- believable. Deserves an Emmy. Episode 1 had me hooked but it kinda slowed down in the mid. Then picked back up. Great acting for the most part. The range of villains, the hoe ass wife, the annoying selfish teen, the whole town. But I love Ruth's character the most. Not sure bout the ? FBI. His character just doesn't work. An 8/10 show.

C/S Ruth was prolly my fav character
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I hated Ruth at first but she came around to me by the end of it.

I dig this show tho. I was so glad the pastor didn't drown his baby. I really thought he was gonna do it tho. I was fooled.

I really don't like the Snells tho. They're white trash rednecks. I hope they ? burn in hell.

Marty Byrd is funny. Glad season 2 got renewed, no dead eye but I wanna see how his daughter ages.

Great show tho although I do think that the dumb red neck killing Del was kinda dumb.

The ? FBI ? was hilarious. Langmore was so stupid LOL.
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I hated Ruth at first but she came around to me by the end of it.

I dig this show tho. I was so glad the pastor didn't drown his baby. I really thought he was gonna do it tho. I was fooled.

I really don't like the Snells tho. They're white trash rednecks. I hope they ? burn in hell.

Marty Byrd is funny. Glad season 2 got renewed, no dead eye but I wanna see how his daughter ages.

Great show tho although I do think that the dumb red neck killing Del was kinda dumb.

The ? FBI ? was hilarious. Langmore was so stupid LOL.

duh. that's going out on a limb

the kids were cool tho
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked del he was suave nh but when he was onscreen he made things tense
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder who they'll cast to play Omar Navarro... that's if they show Omar in the next season.

Either way, I'm excited for season 2.