RIP ? C but there's some ? we need to talk about!

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are ? just now coming across this ? ? That ? been out for at least 20 years lol.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This was your run of the mill triple x rated cut that appeared on so many southern underground rap albums. Songs like this were meant for shock value and comedy. Only homosexuals would take his words on face value. His claim of being bad is in the same vein as Rudy Ray Moore ? talking. Been listening to this song since 92 and never thought about this song being ?

You're too used to ? probably, you pillow biter

What an ironic thread for me to end this ? .

I struggle to ? and eat too much fat and old ? to even think about a ? . I'm not ? and never posted any ? to give your obvious bi curious ass any reasoning to consider so

If any one is ? it's you. Stop projecting your fantasies on to me.

The reason why the reason is ? up because a head mod is too busy following ? in the bathroom and sliding his feet under neath the stall to see who will take his bait.

For the past year for some odd reason EVERY and I mean EVERY thread I post in here comes your finger snapping ass following behind my EVERY post in true ? form always calling me ? .

At first I thought you were trolling and hating but you go out of your way to find the oddest threads I post in to immediately quote me to call me ? .

And it's not just your typical childish ? insults. You be typing fast quoting me to reply with some ? imagery and the ? don't even make sense

Tompetrez3-This album fire

Choker-ur ? u ? u like dickz

Tompetrez3-that rapper need to step his game

Choker-? u ? . U suck dickz

Tompetrez3-We are very fortunate to have world peace and a cure for cancer

Choker-u ? . U suck cancer dickz

You are lucky I'm mobile because I would post the quote, threads you follow behind me like an obsessive ?

Im wondering Like damn ? , why would a so called straight man like you follow behind me on the internet. Let's say for arguments sake I was ? . How does that make YOU look following and quoting a ? ? EVERY thread he posts in

And yes I mean literally every thread you follow behind me talking about ? and men's anatomy

But where you ? up and accidentally came out the closet yourself is in that lonzo ball thread where out of all the hundreds of posts about business and basketball, only you would post a ? ? description of father and son based off a pic of them hugging. ? called you out on that ? and you didn't even have enough ? to go back in and face the music. Yeah I saw that ? . You can dish it but you can't take it. Yep you a ? ?

And you do this to other posters to. You follow behind them and call them ? .

Now I know your sensitive femine ass sitting by your computer rolling your eyes and neck talking about "lies, ? , prove it"

Everybody has search on this site. Search under his username and any lgbt term. This ? mentions ? people in all his posts. For ? sake you were talking about lgbt sex in prodigy and akademiks. Something is wrong and creepy about you

I can put my money where my mouth is. I bet you $200 USD PayPal right this second.

I guarantee that you have been following me around in 60% of the threads i post in quoting me mentioning homosexual sex

I guarantee that in your last 150 posts you have more references and word usage to lgbt activities than I do

Don't quote me, don't at me unless you willing to take this bet.

That's a whole lot of words for "You keep calling me ? ."

? stop saying ? ass ?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fun fact: the hook from pregnant ? is from a street military song..
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Lol at ppl clickin @Preach2Teach ? ass buried post just to flag it summore

I forgot to flag that post

Brb
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Ear2DaSt
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for some reason I always thought Street Military sampled U.G.K.'s lyrics on pregnant p#ssy
  • beatboy1
    beatboy1 Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    Options
    Aint gonna Lie. I appreciate the song because its just funny. I thinks its just clever comedy. That's all
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pregnant ? is so ? wrong its hilarious.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was a Mount Rushmore of suspect hip hop moments, this song would be George Washington

OK, lets give this some thought. Mt Rushmore has 4 elements

1. You ain't got the skills to eat a ? 's ass like me - Canibus
    2. You look so good I'd suck on your daddy's ? - Biggie
    3. Gap tooth in your mouth so my ? 's got's to fit - Dr Dre
    4. I'm so bad I can suck on my own ? - ? C

Under further investigation and by contrasting and comparing other questionable lyrics, ? C's line isn't so bad. Here's how I arrive at my conclusion. Sucking another man's ? , or eating another man's ass is ? /homosexual.

But sucking your own ? is actually a form of ? , or self satisfaction, its not a homosexual act in the same manner as sucking SOMEBODY ELSE'S ? .

While ? C's line is most definitely questionable, I'd rank it less ? than what Biggie or Canibus said.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure if its more about loneliness than being ? .

maybe that ? just love himself and took self pleasure to the next level.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure if its more about loneliness than being ? .

maybe that ? just love himself and took self pleasure to the next level.

Bruh if you don't get on with this sologamy ? !! :joy:
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On a side note… Wasup wit all this ? talk take that ? 2 gns… we ont wan it
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On a side note… Wasup wit all this ? talk take that ? 2 gns… we ont wan it

Foh the reason been dead fam. You got @5grand talkin bout gettin knocked out and ? and @gee757 destroying every thread with 10 year old news clippings.

Bra this like my 2nd year ya be acting like relatives in here… an it's dead because all the topics are tha same bout tha same ol rappers that's why I'm here get sum wave n this sumnbitch
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    If there was a Mount Rushmore of suspect hip hop moments, this song would be George Washington

Under further investigation and by contrasting and comparing other questionable lyrics, ? C's line isn't so bad. Here's how I arrive at my conclusion. Sucking another man's ? , or eating another man's ass is ? /homosexual.

But sucking your own ? is actually a form of ? , or self satisfaction, its not a homosexual act in the same manner as sucking SOMEBODY ELSE'S ? .

While ? C's line is most definitely questionable, I'd rank it less ? than what Biggie or Canibus said.

This is too much. Yall have gone too far. Stop it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

rfdxwxmo37f2.gif