Final Offer Hearing results from Fulton County

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
Them folks talking bout 5yra do 6 months... I turned the initial offer of 5 yr felony probation with expungement at the end. I turned it down cuz that ? was way too steep. They lied and forged my signature and say I confessed. When they first got me I was shutting on the black cop hard as ? callin him a ? and asking him how does he feel knowing white supremacy feeds his children then they tried to make me shut up. So when I heard my supposed confession I see why they goin so hard.... they forged my signature and made up a full confession. I know it was the black cop who did it.. it sound like a ? cop wrote it. You know a ? statement when you hear it.

Any help anybody can offer?

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'd rather Eat the Charge and do some time, than Be free and Live on the Straight and Narrow for 5 years thenhave it wiped off your record.?
  • _God_
    Options
    You'd rather Eat the Charge and do some time, than Be free and Live on the Straight and Narrow for 5 years thenhave it wiped off your record.?

Who said that ? boy? I'm innocent I was wayyy overcharged... at the first appearance the judge raised all my charges from 3rd degree to 1st degree making 2 of em felonies and I would be convicted of a felony if I accepted it. I already should have time served
  • _God_
    Options
    N i they offered that to me when they didn't know I had a lawyer
  • _God_
    Options
    Hmmm asking a community of trolls and ? for legal advice vs consulting a legal advisor for legal advice... I can totally see how you'd end up in a situation like this in life.

A community of trolls ? U Ethelred ?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Them folks talking bout 5yra do 6 months... I turned the initial offer of 5 yr felony probation with expungement at the end. I turned it down cuz that ? was way too steep. They lied and forged my signature and say I confessed. When they first got me I was shutting on the black cop hard as ? callin him a ? and asking him how does he feel knowing white supremacy feeds his children then they tried to make me shut up. So when I heard my supposed confession I see why they goin so hard.... they forged my signature and made up a full confession. I know it was the black cop who did it.. it sound like a ? cop wrote it. You know a ? statement when you hear it.

what kind of a felony gets expunged outside of theft? Is this a pre-trial diversion program or something? 5 years of probation is long as ? , especially if you're in one of them spots where you gotta see your PO weekly. Does your jurisdiction give you time off of papers for staying employed and paying your admin fees on time? Lotta variables in this ? . One of my boys got 3 years probation, but every month he paid his fees and kept a job working over 20hrs a week he got 20 days off of the end of his probation. He fell behind on his fees at one point, but kept a job so when he caught up he ended up on papers for a bit under 2 years. His ? was monthly check-in's with his PO and once a year they would come to his spot and do a walk-through (I was there for one of 'em, had us all sit in the living room while his PO went through the crib).

Unless you can prove the cop forged your signature, you might just have to take the probation. At least it'll be gone from your record when it's done.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Avoid that felony at all cost homie. Unless you're a real entrepreneur type ? that know you will ownyour own ? one day. Then I'd say ? them crackas and fight that ?
  • konceptjones
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Avoid that felony at all cost homie. Unless you're a real entrepreneur type ? that know you will ownyour own ? one day. Then I'd say ? them crackas and fight that ?

You can get a TS/SCI clearance with a felony depending on what it is and if you're 100% upfront and truthful about it.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recant the confession ...we need to know more about your case...theres two more lawyers on this site beside me
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ah.....

made this thread before smh

t/s you bout a day late and dollar short but best of luck to you

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Go with ya heart. My Jewish lawyer told me " Anything over 2 years Probation is SLEEPING WITH THE POLICE. Any infraction will have u locked and trying 2 stay sane man.
  • _God_
    Options

what kind of a felony gets expunged outside of theft? Is this a pre-trial diversion program or something? 5 years of probation is long as ? , especially if you're in one of them spots where you gotta see your PO weekly. Does your jurisdiction give you time off of papers for staying employed and paying your admin fees on time? Lotta variables in this ? . One of my boys got 3 years probation, but every month he paid his fees and kept a job working over 20hrs a week he got 20 days off of the end of his probation. He fell behind on his fees at one point, but kept a job so when he caught up he ended up on papers for a bit under 2 years. His ? was monthly check-in's with his PO and once a year they would come to his spot and do a walk-through (I was there for one of 'em, had us all sit in the living room while his PO went through the crib).

Unless you can prove the cop forged your signature, you might just have to take the probation. At least it'll be gone from your record when it's done.

Yea my bond was thru the pre trial n I have to report weekly until case closed... they came with that offer when I was in jail the public defender offered it but she didn't know I had a lawyer bc I didn't have one at the first appearance. They said that's the first time felon program where it's expunged after you finish the probation... and the Pre trial is some ultra ? ? too, you basically on probation while you out on bail, I don't have a drug case ... I slipped n smoked some weed (a few hits) with this ? (? the lyft driver ...I had to... ) so Idk if I'll ever be tested but I'm fasting now but the case is really they have no witnesses the police report says I wasn't seen at all it's a statement where a ? says all this stuff happened but there no evidence or proofj, just statements
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shaq.gif
  • konceptjones
    Options

Yea my bond was thru the pre trial n I have to report weekly until case closed... they came with that offer when I was in jail the public defender offered it but she didn't know I had a lawyer bc I didn't have one at the first appearance. They said that's the first time felon program where it's expunged after you finish the probation... and the Pre trial is some ultra ? ? too, you basically on probation while you out on bail, I don't have a drug case ... I slipped n smoked some weed (a few hits) with this ? (? the lyft driver ...I had to... ) so Idk if I'll ever be tested but I'm fasting now but the case is really they have no witnesses the police report says I wasn't seen at all it's a statement where a ? says all this stuff happened but there no evidence or proofj, just statements

Bruh... I caught a case back in the early 90's. My ? went through pre-trial diversion thanks to my lawyers. I don't know about how it works where you're at, but in Wayne County they enter the judgment, set it aside pending completion of the diversion program, and you report to the diversion officer weekly at first, then as they get to know you they relax it and it's bi-weekly, then monthly. They never come to check out your crib or anything. The best part? While you're in the diversion program you still have no criminal record. The judgment is never entered so it never shows up on background checks. This allows you to get a job without so much as a hiccup. In my case I had to do 1 year and was going weekly for like the first two months... mainly 'cause my Diversion Officer was FINE AS ? . I know she wasn't really trying to ? with a bruh 'cause every ? under her was likely trying to spit game at her (can't lie, I put my bid in too). My fist visit I had to take a ? test AND had to pay for that ? on the spot or work out a payment plan with them (sheeit). After a while I started missing, then going every now and then when I remembered to go. Eventually I just stopped going all together. The caseload for Diversion Officers in Detroit was so high that I wasn't missed at all. About a week before my 1 year was up I showed up at the Diversion office and talked about my situation with the officer. Told her I was back in college and living in the dorms (I was and brought paperwork to the meeting). I gave her the rundown of what I had been doing including my jobs, DJ'ing around Detroit (one gig she was actually at but neither of us recognized each other), and just staying off the radar. I apologized to her for not coming like I was supposed to but I was gettin' my life on track to go back to school and alladat ? . She told me she would think about what she was going to do and would let me know.

Two weeks later I got mail from the diversion office. It was my honorable discharge from the program, my original arrest report, fingerprint card from the precinct where I was originally booked, and a letter from the judge congratulating me on completing the program.

As long as the judgment is set aside, I say do that ? and stay the ? out of trouble. If that means no weed for 5 years then so be it. You might even be able to talk to your officer about early release for good behavior as long as the DA is willing to go for it. ? that, do your time on papers, be a good citizen, and walk away without a record.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

You can get a TS/SCI clearance with a felony depending on what it is and if you're 100% upfront and truthful about it.

Really?
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Really?

yup. There was a thread over on Slashdot a few years ago where a cat asked what kind of jobs were available in IT if you have a criminal record. There was the usual Europeans pointing at us Americans and laughing at us because we have this problem. Apparently in most, if not all, European countries a criminal record doesn't stop you from getting a job unless it's directly applicable to the job (i.e. a convicted ? can't get a job in a daycare, school, or hospital, a person convicted of defrauding a bank can't get a job with another bank). During the convo the topic of government clearances came up and it was noted that you can get a clearance even with a felony, but it depends on what it was and how truthful you are about it when the FBI comes to interview you.

https://yro.slashdot.org/story/14/12/07/1332245/ask-slashdot-can-a-felon-work-in-it
    I'm in personnel security in a Federal agency. Given a few years of productive behavior in society, and positive evidence of rehabilitation, you will probably be able to mitigate any criminal conduct issues for basic suitability or even a security clearance.

Most agencies use suitability (5 C.F.R. Part 731). As long as you haven't done anything horrible for a few years, you are honest about what you did, and your crimes do not have a direct nexus to the position sought, you will be good to go. The OPM-FIS web site has a little more information on suitability. Beware of the "issue characterization chart" that has been floating around since the JPL lawsuit. It's not current, and it doesn't take into effect numerous additional considerations that upgrade and downgrade issue characterization.

Cleared positions will use the national security standard (E.O. 12968). Go to the PERSEREC web site and download the Adjudicator's Desk Reference. That will tell you everything you want to know about that. You might also want to find the web site of the Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals, and read some of the published cases. That will give you a realistic idea of how contractors with criminal records mitigate them.

I wouldn't bother with excepted service positions like law enforcement or the intelligence community.

This was also linked in the discussion.

http://www.northropgrumman.com/Careers/Pages/SecurityClearances.aspx
  • _God_
    Options
    Good lookin y'all anybody got any Pre trial experience in Fulton county Atlanta
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Lawyers
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lawyers

This ? Dumb as ? brah SMH
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You not even in the States
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lawyers

This ? Dumb as ? brah SMH

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

? works in mysterious ways.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options