Parents: R. Kelly Holding Our Daughters in Sex-Obsessed, Abusive ‘Cult’

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
q9ivnodemxwf.jpg
A bombshell BuzzFeed News report quotes several sets of parents claiming their daughters are being held against their will in a sex-obsessed, abusive “cult" by legendary R&B singer R. Kelly. Three former members of Kelly’s entourage also spoke to the outlet, confirming the parents’ claims of the singer’s cult-like and predatory behavior—one is quoted as saying “[Kelly] is a master at mind control.... He is a puppet master.” According to parents and the former crew members, Kelly: keeps a collection of young women at his homes in Atlanta and Chicago; replaces their cell phones with ones specifically used to communicate with him; requires they call him “daddy” and ask permission to leave their residence; films their sexual encounters with him; and punishes them verbally and physically when they break his “rules” such as appearing remotely flirtatious towards other men. The daughter of one set of parents have attempted to contact their child—now 21 years old—for two years but have been rebuffed by her claims that she is in a consenting relationship and is not being held against her will.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult?utm_term=.lnb4gblAK#.vklpWa5E8

Comments

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talk about Fake News.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahahaha. Story sounds ludicrous
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Sounds like the type of ? Taz Angels be on
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sparkle would have been out on parole by now... If she had killed him instead of taking him to court for ? her underaged family member.

Damn thats old
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    21 is old enough to know how dude gets down..

Now he got them chained up in his ? dungeon
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These young hoes outchea choosing.... And regretting being used as a dog house breaking training pad.... Plus 21 is like 6years too old for kelz
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean.........wow
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    the man still doing shows and ? tho.....and dont say its men buying them tickets lol

? so crazy out here now I really dont even know if I care about this to be honest

some of ya'll still got him in the playlist its all good......I cant say I dont

Oh, just to be clear.....SPM can still go to hell right?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/515572/south-park-mexican-appreciation/p1
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    the man still doing shows and ? tho.....and dont says it men buying them tickets lol

? so crazy out here now I really dont even know if I care about this to be honest

some of ya'll still got him in the playlist its all good......I cant say I dont

Oh, just to be clear.....SPM can still go to hell right?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/515572/south-park-mexican-appreciation/p1

SPM top 20DOA

I dont even try to bother bringing him up on here tho.

This board is full of East Coast bias black men... They not tryn hear about a mexican from Texas
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These hoes grown

I always assumed R kelly had a sex dungeon of young women.

I been not ? w/ this ? anyway.

They should be a group called the sex slaves.